Bettyboos weekly weigh in

Tough week ahead. With lots of temptation. When I came down this morning the men in my life (DH and 4 and 19 months) were stuffing themselves with toast.........but I slinked by in my 3 sizes since I started jeans and didn't care !!!
Off on the Santa Train today. Its a Steam train journey. The weather is awful but hopefully it will be okay !!

x

Bettyboo

Off on the Santa Train today. Its a Steam train journey. The weather is awful but hopefully it will be okay !!

xBettyboo

awww. Have a lovely time. We used to do the Swanage one each Christmas for my first boy. He was a Thomas the Tank addict and with DH being a steam train fan, it used to be the highlight of their year.

Hope the weather cheers up for you.

Thanks. SO there I was today sitting in the seat in the train and I fit comfortably !!!!!!!!! great ! Kids had a ball. So did DH.

x

Bettyboo

A bit disappointed this week...only 3.5lbs down...............have to admit I thought I would be alot more down after the colonic irrigation (cheating - lol) Was wearing jeans (size 22 - 3 sizes smaller than when I started) and the Pharmacist reckons they account for at least another 2lbs...........normally I wear light trousers.

SO this week...........more water (much more water) and maybe some walking to try and hit the 3stone 4lbs down by Christmas (that would be a loss of 6lbs next week).
Also just realised that I am 25% of the way there.........so thats something to be pleased about. A loss is a loss.

Wondering what I did differently this week..........

1. Flapjacks instead of vanilla shake
2. Was constipated for six days prior to the colonic (ouch)
3. Didn't drink as much water or fiberclear as usual

Ok so next week. No flapjacks, more water,plenty of fibre clear and 25 mins a day on the threadmill for the Christmas push !!

x

Bettyboo

Last edited:
Was weighed last Saturday and never updated the thread.......I had stayed the same over Christmas. Am back on track now and looking forward with intrepidation to my weigh in on Saturday. xBettyboo

Have you been good this week? I am going for my first weigh in on Saturday and really looking forward to it as I know the first one is the best one!!! Will really motivate me to keep going ... going really well so far! Will watch to see how you do tomorrow

Hi there. I am actually going to be weighed this coming Saturday. Was 4lbs down last week bringing my total weigh loss to 48lbsHow did you get on. xBettyboo

Lost 9lbs my first week - chuffed silly (actually it was 10 as he rounded down the first weigh in and up last Sat) but I'll take 9 ... Very pleased with that ... going on hols on 28th Jan (Portugal - still planning to SS over there) so would love to be down another half stone at least by then!!

48 is super - another 2 and that's FIFTY pounds ... wowee!! Half a century in 10 weeks ... what other diet could you do that on?

Do you make mousses or muffins at all?? I have made a few choc muffins but they seem to stay a bit soggy/stodgy .. maybe I'm not cookinng them for long enough!!

Hi there

Sorry I didn't reply to your post. I quite like the shakes so I dont make the mouses...I do mix the chocolate with a lot of crushed ice and water so that its like a milkshake.

Well I am so confused. Just got weighed. It looks like the pharmacist didn't right down my stayed the same......so in the two weeks since I got weighed I have lost 10.5 lbs........
Anyway......the overall total is that to date in 10 weeks I have lost 54.5lbs. A lot done more to do..........ALthough I feel extremely emotional today......mainly because I am still so big and yet I have lost so much......I think I must have had the opposite to anorexia - I looked in the mirror and didn't realise how fat I was.

Ketosis is great isn't it. My saviour. Lots of energy, I look great (even If I say so myself) and no hunger.

Only 6weeks now before I get my new car and I could be another 2 stone down.

x

Bettyboo

Had DS for his assesment today. Dropped him to montessori. Was supposed to go to work.....but instead I decided to stay at home and tidy the house and sort some stuff out.
The fridge is full of leftovers from the party yesterday......Dear God......strange thoughts went through my head.

A diet is for life not just for a few months........

x

Bettyboo

Feeling very emotional..........was another 6lbs down.......I have breached my barrier as I had hoped. Thats 30.5 lbs in total. Over two stone and the weight of my 18 month old Rory. Everytime I pick him up I can't believe that I was carrying that much......

Bettyboo

What a brilliant loss - well done! Great to be able to measure it so well against the weight of your baby too :D Simply wonderful BB xxxx

I have decided to change to the Cambridge diet

Well I have found a CDC and have decided to change to the Cambridge diet.......with effect from this weekend. Can't wait for a bit more variety. Bettyboo

hey betty... its gonna be soooo different... i did LT and it was brill but cambridge is sooo much better mainly because of the variety!!!

Good luck

Gen xx

Hi Betty,

Good luck with the change over to Cambridge Diet...you have done brill on Lipotrim and it has got you this far and I know Cambridge Diet will finsih the job for you.

Mind you after Lipotrim you might be forgiven for getting carried away in a sea of new flavours:p

Watch out for the peanut bar Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Love Mini xxx

Back