Bettyboos weekly weigh in

bettyboo

Silver Member
:D

Week 1

Just back from weigh in ............10.5lbs down - yipee...........yay me !!!

x

Bettyboo

Last edited:
Fabulous

congrats susanx

Hi Bettyboo,

That is another fantastic weight loss 7.5lbs.!!!

1 stone 4lbs. off Already!!! WOW:eek:

Well done and congrats'!:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Week 3 TAH DAH !!!!!!!!!!

6.5 lbs down.

That brings me to 24.5 lbs down.......................!!!! am so happy I could burst.

Coupled with the fact that my Husband got a huge promotion in work this morning......and I am heading off with the girls in a minute for a spa break am on cloud nine.

x

Bettyboo !! (skips off to change ticker)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FANTASTIC HUNNI

GREAT CHRISTMAS FOR YOU AND YOURS

ANOTHER STONE FOR CHRISTMAS AND YOU'LL BE NEARLY 3 STONE DOWN !!!!

WELL DONE SOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU XXC

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww girl you are doing fab!!!

you are on a roll and well done!!!

Love

Gen xx

Feeling very emotional..........was another 6lbs down.......I have breached my barrier as I had hoped. Thats 30.5 lbs in total. Over two stone and the weight of my 18 month old Rory. Everytime I pick him up I can't believe that I was carrying that much......

A bit of a shock as well today. My sister is married to an Irish Diplomat and their residence in Pretoria in South Africa was raided by an armed gang. Their security guard has been hospitalised and their poor housekeeper is in terrible shock. Prayers for them all.........a terrifying experience and of course we are all worried about them and security now

Off to change my ticker

x

Bettyboo

sorry to hear about your sister ....have you an update ?

many congrats about the loss ........hugs to your family xx

Well I did it. I hit my Christmas goal of 16kg or 2.5stones this morning. I had lost another 6lbs this week......bringing me to 36.5lbs down in 5 weeks.
YIPEE

Off to change my ticker !!!!!!!!! TA DAH !!!!!!

x

Bettyboo(if I can do it you can too)

Back