bettys diary :-)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Right i'm starting my new diary today and starting back plan tomorow. I want to lose a couple of stone by christmas and have booked my holiday for july and i'm gettin married in 2012 so have lots to slim for, and just for my over all general health. So all my thoughts and emotions will get logged here. Prob really boring for everyone lol. I'm also thinking about starting jogging, if not that will think about power walking. Hope everyone is well, not really been on the boards properly for a while now, but i'm back now to get to target!!! xxx

Ooh not feeling well today, neither is hubby, but it is making me extra determined to eat well. Going to plan my lunches and dinners for all next week and do a big cook and freeze over the weeknd. On a budget this week too as just paid my holiday deposit so looking for cheap and cheerful meals.

Hi,

I see you want to start jogging, I found a Run/Walk programme in a recent slimming world mag. I have completed 4 weeks of it, and for someone who never ran/jogged before, I must say it is brilliant, a nice slow start but gets the heart going from day one. I don't know what month, but you can also find a lot of programmes on line...they are usually called C25k ...meaning Couch to five kilometres!! I could also post the programme in SW mag if you are interested.

Take Care, TB

Back