Betty's week two and 6lbs off omg!!!!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i've just started weightwatchers online today and hoping to lose about 5 or 6 stone (though not going to think of it as a big chunk). I have done every diet going except ww so i'm hoping it is going to work for me. Some of you will know me from accross in slimming world. So far so good, lol but only been doing it since this morning.

I've had weetabix, a small glass of oj and 2 clementines so far.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Betty!

Well done on starting with WW, I find it is the best diet that really shows results while helping with a lifestyle change.

My goal is to lose around 8 stone and I'm quarter of the way there already. The support and inspiration on here is incredible and has helped me see that this is possible with the right mindset.

Good luck with your goals and make sure and keep us all posted on your progress - Gerry

Thanks and well done on your weightloss so far. So far so good today, had my brekkie and lunch, not sure what i will have for dinner though. Lunch was a cheese sandwich and a tin of ww carrot and lentil soup x

Hi Bettylollypop,

Good start!! Well done.

I too started today so hopefully I'll be around all through your journey.

My new found best friend is the WW Calculator :)
All the best hunny

LOVE

It's funny that, cheese is an all time favourite of mine but since starting WW I haven't had any... maybe I should look into it.

A typical day for me would probably consist of 3 turkey rashers on 3 slices of crustless bread with ketchup and flora lite. Lunch would be a WW soup and maybe a TLC prawn cocktail and my favourite dinner is 300g of chicken breast, ready made mash and roasted peppers, carrots, red onion and cherry tomatoes with schwartz meditteranean veg mix. And still have points left for the odd snack. In there too would always be 2 litres of water and my supplements. It works for me anyhow! :)

old before i die, your menu sounds fab. I haven't done a weightwatchers shop yet so i'm going with what i have in the house. Going to pick up some stuff tomorow. Do you mind if i ask a couple of questions? See my point allowance 25, how many calories does that work out roughly. WW is totally new to me. Is it only like veg that is free. Also can i ask, what is the discover plan, is it the same as the points plan and also, sometimes it just says stuff like medium portion, how do i knw how much that is. Thanksx

For dinner going to have 2 morrisons eat smart sausages, a med jacket potato, 4tsp gravy powder made up and lots of green beans.

Last edited:
Hey Betty!
Welcome to the forums and WW. Keep us all up to date with your progress. Good to have another face here.
x

Good luck on ww hun, i hope all the info i have sent you helps you out xx

Welcome to Minis WW boards, hopefully this will be the diet for you it is so flexible.

M

Hey Betty! Welcome aboard. It's good to have you here. I wish you all the luck in the world for your WWs journey and if you need anything just give us a shout. Take care. xxx

Thanks everyone, i'm on day 3 now and it's getting easier, i'm not as hungry all the time now. Last night i was starving though before bed so i had a can of chicken noodle soup for half a point then went to bed. Going to decide what to have for dinner. Yesterday i saved 1.5 points and i'm going to try and save a couple each day for saturday night so i can enjoy a couple of glasses of wine for the xfactor final without coming off plan.

Everyone is so nice and helpful. Thanks gemma for the info you sent me, very helpful xx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Good morning, i'm feeling great this morning, loving the ww plan xx

Hi Betty, glad to see you have settled in alright. I'm trying the Wendie plan for the next week so watch my diary to see if it makes any difference. Had a low point day yesterday and actually managed to save two points (but I don't really drink so don't know when I'll use them up!) But wahey, I have a high point day today, good job too as I'm off to the cinema tonight!

Have a losing day!:D

Gerry

Hiya, finding it really good so far. I went out walking today and put it into the exercise thingy on website, it was low intensity and i have got 6.5 extra points, is that right, it sounds too good to be true. Trying to bank some for sat night xx

Well still enjoying the plan and im starting to feel satisfied with my meals, i think it was a struggle to start with because i had been eating massive portions of stuff. I seem to be getting used to my new portion sizes. Worried about the weekend but i have 11.5 points saved, i will try and save a couple today too so that i don't need to come off plan tomorow. I don't know why it has took me so long to give ww a go, i've been dieting for about 10 years with no success.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hope you are having a great weekend x

I'm so chuft, i have managed to stick to plan all weekend, something i couldn't seem to do on previous plans. I saved enough to enjoy my saturday night and tomorow is weigh in day. I'm hoping for at least 2lbs xx

Yay, i can't believe i've lost 7lbs this week. I'm so chuft. The first couple of days on ww was a shock to my system but after that i really enjoyed it, tbh it doesn't feel like i'm on a diet now. Thankfully the ww cake range has kept me on track lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Back