Bev - Round 2

Totally agree with you Jan!

Nearly weekend so I feel good. Lay in tomorrow, lovely. I only have 3 days of work next week then off for Thursday and Friday and I need that break! When I get back to work it's only 6 more weeks of work then I finish for christmas!! Where has this year gone??

Enjoy your weekends everybody.

Thought I'd better check back in to say that I am still here!!

All forms of control have gone out of the window at the moment. Not sure why. I am planning to take total control after christmas though. Same old, same old!

Still playing lots of badminton. I have 2 more matches before christmas. I am looking forward to the break from badminton and work. I have 11 days off over the festive period and really am looking forward to it.

Oh dear!! :( Try not to let it get too out of hand! But enjoy your Christmas. Lucky you having such a long time off! :D x

I have the bit between christmas and new year off, its going to be lovely :)

I think its this time of year, sends everyone a bit mad. Theres always cakes n sweets flying around. The xmas temps have started work at our place now so it really does feel like christmas. No doubt there will be the usual tins of sweets coming around soon enough :(

I dare say we'll be having the xmas sweets in the office very soon. Got to be good and keep away!

Not bad weekend though, didn't overeat at all. Didn't pick at anything in the evenings. Just didn't even think about it to be honest. If only I could do that everyday, especially after work.

My xmas wrapping and card writing is now done. Putting decs up next weekend. I know it's a little over 2 weeks before xmas but I don't care, I can't wait to put them up. Really looking forward to xmas now.

Just checking back in. Been around just not writing anything.

Dieting not going well but determined to sort things out after xmas.

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry xmas and very happy new year.

Thanks Bev and the same to you and your family :D. Plenty of time to sort any damage out in the new year - try not to go too mad on the days in between the celebrations and 'do's' (that's where I normally do all the damage!) and it may not be as bad as you think :) But ENJOY! xx

Hope you're doing ok bev and had a lovely Christmas x

Hope you've had a great Christamas Bev! Happy New Year to you and your family!! :D x

Thanks Jan, same to you.

I had a great xmas and unfortunately had no control whatsoever. I'm considering going back on exante at the weekend. I am rubbish at this maintaining and need to find something that works for me (having my jaws wired springs to mind!!).

I need to shift this weight first and then try to work something out. Someone I know from badminton went to a hypnotist. He's lost loads of weight and is keeping it off. I was considering seeing the hypnotist once I've lost all I want to try to help with the maintaining (getting desperate now eh?). Views?

I think you have to try these things before you can make a decision if they work for you so give it a go bev :) xx

Happy new year Bev... Im very much in the same boat and back on TFR (day 7 now) but its such a vicious cycle... Hoping i get i over and done with in the next couple of weeks - them maintain for the rest of 2013.

Id be interested in hearing more about the hypnosis!

Why is it all so flippin' 'ard!!! :( x

Definitely back on exante as from tomorrow! Feeling miserable about things now and need to shift this fat!! Am back to badminton from this week and have lots of matches between now and March so hopefully that will help too. I was asked to play in match tonight and monday night but said no. I've had a really bad cold and cough, which I thought was going but came back with a vengeance a couple of days ago. Really glad I said no now.

Once I made the decision about exante I've actually been looking forward to getting back onto it. I'm having my usual pre-exante meal of chinese takeaway tonight and then 100% on it tomorrow.

Good luck Bev - I'm with you on TFR :) I wan to lose 30lb - think its gonna take a while..

Have you got a goal?

Good luck bev :) x

Good luck Bev and hope your cough and cold get better soon! X

Thanks everyone.

Back on the shakes and bars as of Saturday and so far no problems. Feel good and very positive. I always seem to manage this part OK though it's just the maintaining afterwards that I really struggle with. Fingers crossed this time will be the last! Not setting myself any targets this time, just want to lose enough to feel OK about myself again. I have lots of badminton coming up and will be trying to up my exercise too so hopefully that will help.

Cold and cough getting better, slowly. Be so glad when this has finally gone, it's been hanging around for weeks now.

Thanks everyone.

Back on the shakes and bars as of Saturday and so far no problems. Feel good and very positive. I always seem to manage this part OK though it's just the maintaining afterwards that I really struggle with. Fingers crossed this time will be the last! Not setting myself any targets this time, just want to lose enough to feel OK about myself again. I have lots of badminton coming up and will be trying to up my exercise too so hopefully that will help.

Cold and cough getting better, slowly. Be so glad when this has finally gone, it's been hanging around for weeks now.

Glad ur feeling a little better - weather doesnt help!!

You always do so well on the shakes Bev x

Start of day 5 today and all going well. My stomach feels really empty today, good! Haven't had that feeling in a while.

Back