Bev - Round 2

That's what I need too!!! Time always runs away with me so much and it's midnight before I turn around ... not that I do much turning around sitting here watching tv & surfing away ;).

I'm not surprised you needed a good long sleep Bev after all that exercise!! :D xx

"Losing weight doesn't cure all your worries but it certainly makes some things so much easier! "
Never a truer word said Bev. I agree so much with that statement. It is great to feel in control of life foodwise if not in other aspects. You sound as if you are in a great head space right now. I hope that remains for a long long time for you.
I so agree about the sleep too. There is nothing better than a lovely long sleep!!

The plan was to watch the England footie last night but it was so dull I nearly fell asleep! I fought to keep my eyes open but went to bed instead. Feeling really tired lately and not sure why. Everyone at work seems to feel the same, perhaps it's to do with the weather or seomthing.

Night off tonight. Finish work, pick up hubby and then off home. Not doing anything tonight, no gym, no badminton or anything else to do. Looking forward to sitting down and doing nothing! I think we all need a few evenings like that.

Ooh nice Bev :) Enjoy your evening.
I know what your saying with sleep - it might be cuz its getting colder! But the past 2 days i have slept for 10 hours!! :eek: lol x

Sounds like you need the rest tonight Bev! You certainly deserve it! Enjoy :D:D xx

Lucky you Tanya, I wish I could get 10 hours sleep! I certainly need it.

Off to badminton tonight, just a club night but still a very good workout. I have a match in just over 2 weeks so that will be interesting!

Made pasta for tea last night and it was lovely. Will definitely be doing it again. I don't tend to eat much pasta but when I do I really like it. Having a light tea tonight before club, don't want to be overloaded.

Lovely weather down here for the last few days, hope it lasts for the weekend. Getting chilly but lovely sunshine.

Had a good weekend what with the lovely weather we had. Bright blue sky most of the weekend but a bit chilly. Bought some new boots from new look for winter. First time ever I've been able to wear calf length boots and I was so pleased when they fitted and looked good too!

Went gym saturday but felt dreadful. This damn cold is still lingering but think it may eventually be on its way out. Not coughing as much so fingers crossed it should be gone soon.

Made sausage casserole in the slow cooker, homemade coleslaw, chicken wrapped in pancetta and a chocolate cake yesterday. Everything was lovely. Having the casserole for tea tonight, it smells gorgeous!

Having a small roll with ham and salad cream for lunch and probably a granola bar. Going to try to be a bit better this week as I don't want the pounds to creep up too much.

Finished LT over 7 weeks ago and feeling so much better about maintaining than last time. Got to keep an eye on things so much though. LT was a piece of cake compared to this.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and hope the sunshine lasts a bit longer too!

LT was soooo much easier than this maintaining lark, i agree! :(
Still, you are keeping ok Bev and exercising too!

What did put in your sausage caserole in the slow cooker? Might give it a whirl. xxx

Tanya we put in browned lincolnshire sausages, onion, tomato puree, garlic puree, chopped tomatoes, potatoes, carrot batons, red wine, oxtail soup and some stock. It was really nice. As you can tell, we just bung in whatever we like! Works though.

Had the casserole for tea last night followed by a bit of the choccie cake later on in the evening, lovely!

Off to the gym after work, hope I can do more than on saturday. Bought some medicine to try to clear my chest today, hope it works soon.

That sounds nice Bev. Not had oxtail soup in years, was something my mum would serve for lunch and still makes me shudder, but lovely as a sauce. Must get that slow cooker out and use more, so easy.

Sounds delish!!!!! :D Guna make it next week now xxx

Everything we've done in the slow cooker has turned out lovely. It's so easy too like Size10 said.

Going to do stuffed potatoes, coleslaw and lasagne on sunday for tea on sunday and monday. Love cooking again. Not going to do another cake though, if its there I want some so going to take temptation out of the way!

Have a night off tonight, just walk after work, hubby picks me up and then home. No going out, no sport, no nothing, except a nice hot shower and tea! I love wednesday nights!

Ooooh tea for sunday and monday sounds delish!!! :)
Enjoy youre night of nothing bev xxx

Enjoyed my night of doing nothing last night. Tonight I'm off to badminton, we have a match next wednesday but no club next week as it's half term.

Even though it was freezing this morning, it's really lovely down here now. Sun is out and blue sky! Lovely!

Gorgeous aint it - just wish it wasnt so cold! :( x

**whispers** it's 30 degrees here :eek: **runs and hides** ;) xx

Lucky you Jan, how lovely to be in that sort of heat and sunshine! Only 8 months til holiday!

Played badminton last night but have hurt my right elbow. Can't even bend my arm behind my head to tie my hair back. I wont be playing in the match on wednesday if it doesn't get better soon. Think it's the tendons around my elbow I've hurt. Very annoying!! Also hit my thumb while serving last night and that's bruised. What a night! And they say sport is good for you (no comment from you Jan thankyou!).

Going to have some crispbreads and cheese spread for lunch but not sure what to have for tea yet, wont have too much though. Going out for a meal with both daughters tomorrow night so really looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Oooh where are you off on holiday to Bev? Only 8 months for me too! :D
Sorry to hear about your elbow, what a nuisence that will be if you can't play on wednesday - but best to have it healed fully instead of maybe causing more damage.
Enjoy your meal out tomorrow :) x

Hi Bev, what a total bummer that you have hurt your elbow when your practices were going so well. Hope it heals quickly and you can get back playing soon. you seem to be doing well with maintenance its been a while now so well done. x

Tanya we're off to Rhodes again, hopefully. Hubby is hooked on it there and doesn't want to try anywhere else yet. He said maybe the year after we should try another greek island. Is it Turkey you're going to again? Sure that's what was said ages ago.

Don't think my elbow will be healed in time for the match on wednesday, never mind, it will heal soon enough and I can carrying on playing after that.

Back