1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bev ............ WI Last Night - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bev1963, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Well Everyone

I took the plunge last night and re-joined SW after dithering right up to to point of going.

I've done SW before but didn't have much success previously, but to be honest didn't really give it a chance either. I seem to lose my focus after 2 weeks so here I am hoping that talking to everyone on here will keep me motivated.

I WI 12.6 and i'm aiming to lose at least a stone by the end of March in time for my holiday.

Well here goes - day 1 and i'm trying Extra Easy.

I think I will also start a food diary so that if I go wrong someone will be there to help.

Anyway nice to meet you all and look forward to your posts.

Bev :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Ooops think I've put this in the wrong section please can someone move it.

Bev x
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bev, welcome back and good luck with your journey....you will get to target before you know it!

5. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Bev and good luck :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.