Beverage query?

Penonfell

Hi all,

I have been reading a lot of google'd articles on Ketosis and came across the 'Keto' diet. Their list of beverages they have to stay in ketosis includes beef bouillion which also is known as OXO cubes.

Does anyone know if we can use this as another drink without it affecting the Lipotrim diet? It would be lovely if we can as I'm getting fed up of chicken soup twice daily but need something warming as I spend a lot of time outdoors with my horses. :sigh:

Its a question of salt, salt makes you retain water oxo cubes are full of salt ergo lipotrim says no, sorry to be the bearer of bad news x

ElectricLilac said:
Its a question of salt, salt makes you retain water oxo cubes are full of salt ergo lipotrim says no, sorry to be the bearer of bad news x

Would the low sodium versions be ok then???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No cos they still contain salt hun... if things like this were ok they`d be on the bag with all the info wouldnt they really? L XX

I'm getting fed up of chicken soup twice daily but need something warming as I spend a lot of time outdoors with my horses. :sigh:

Have you tried having the shakes hot? I've almost always had my choc one as hot-chocolate (though I feel it's a sort of cross between hot-choc and ovaltine...) but just this week I've had the vanilla and strawberry ones hot too and I found them surprisingly nice! A bit like drinking runny custard...

Hope it helps,
Marianne x

Back