Bev's Refeeding Diary

Awwww Bev!! So sorry about the l'il doggie :(:(:( Hope your Mum & Dad AND You are okay :eek:

You're doing really well .... but not ANOTHER exercise convert :(:eek:;)

Good luck with the match xxx

Oh no :( :( Sorry to hear about the little doggie :hug99:

And YES! Another exercise convert Jan!!!!!!!!! :giggle: xxx

Played our match last night and lost as expected. I'm in the B team and we played our A team so no surprise there but we did give them a good game. It wasn't easy for them, put it that way!

Just had a sandwich for tea last night as I don't like to eat too much before sport. Going to have scrambled egg on toast for tea, really fancy that today. I have some crispbreads and pate for lunch, which I really like.

Ordered a new food blender and am picking that up today, thought with all the baking and cooking I'm doing recently I could do with a new one. Can't find my old one, it was moved when we had our kitchen redone and I haven't got a clue where it is now. Typical, just when I need it too.

Oh shame about the loss but glad you gave em what for!!!! :giggle:

Scrambled egg mmmm :drool: With a little dollop of ketchup!!!! ;)
You're doing brill mrs, keep it up xx

Off to badminton by myself tonight as hubby has the man flu! They're so bad with a cold aren't they? Doubt he'll make it through the day at work either. Men!

Thinking of moving over to the maintenance section soon as I have done almost 4 weeks of eating now and not on the refeeding plan at all. I still have all my faves like before like choc, crisps etc but now I seem to be able to stop myself from eating them or just having a bit and stopping. I know TFR is supposed to cleanse your palette but I don't think mine has at all. I definitely have more control over my choices though, which is great. I think that combined with all the exercise should help me stay around the weight I am now, just as long as I keep it up!

Bev, my OH has man-flu too! Came home from a business trip last night with what I believe to be a cold, but he had to be waited on hand and foot. He's grumbling and complaining this morning but thankfully he's gone to work so I haven't got him under my feet and running me ragged demanding lemsips! He's never had a days real I'll-health in his life....no idea how he'd cope if he did......men:(

Hubby called earlier and went home from work about 10am. They really are rubbish with colds. Just hope I don't catch it!

I might suggest that he sleeps in another room, after all whomwill wait on him if I get sick?

:rotflmao: men!!!! What are they like!!!!!! :giggle:

YES! Come on over to the maintainence section missy!!!! :D :D :D
So glad that you feel you have control now and that you are enjoying your food and exercise! :) xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your folks' doggie. It is such a sad parting. I was at the vet's the other day and two people were waiting to have a very old boxer put to sleep. They were so upset even though they knew they were doing the right thing. I hope you parents are coping, the loss of a pet leaves a terrible hole in our hearts.
Well done on all the baking and badminton and gym. You are a human dynamo lately. Lately, all I can do is drag myself home from work and off to bed as soon as poss!!

Mum and dad are OK. They're missing the dog terribly and feel very guilty but like I said to my mum, you did what was best for him and not for you so that's all you can ask for. He had a fantastic life with them, treated like a little prince! I give them about a month and I think they may get another dog. They love the company and the exercise that a dog gives you. Like I said, you're not replacing him, just the company and I think it would be great for them.

Badminton club last night was great, been asked to join another team too! That's 3 I'm in now. Going to have a busy winter ahead of me.

Had a sandwich before going last night but not eating when I get back in which was a bad habit I got into last year. Still feel very in control of my food at the mo.

I'm wearing a coat I bought last year, didn't think I'd be wearing it ever again after my gain last year. The weather's not nice down here today so thought I'd better dig it out, give it a wash and get wearing it again in readiness for the cold to come.

wow - 3 teams!!! You superstar :) That will certainly keep you fit and active! Well done on trying to steer clear of last years bad habits and bloomin marvelous you got that coat on again! I've a feeling you are going to need it pretty soon!!! :giggle:

Doing great still Bev :D

I'm off to see if you did start that maintenance diary! That's where you belong now :) xx

Well done Bev, you are doing great! Glad to hear you are enjoying the badminton.
Emma x

Back