Beware of Stalkers!!!

Ella Belle

Silver Member
Hi Everyone, I've been stalking this forum for a while now and though maybe it was time to come out into the open. I'm doing Lipotrim right now, I'm currently in week 5. I know a lot of people have a lot of opinions about LT but it is working for me, I am healthy, have loads of energy and it's working. I did WW 3 years ago and loved it, lost all my weight (4st) doing the Core plan, got to goal, then freaked out that I was skinny and munched my way right back to where I started:cry:.

I've tried to do WW at home myself a few times over the past few years and I've also gone back a few times but I've never stuck to it so that's why I decided to go with an option that would give me a massive kickstart and then re-join when I'm at a place where I know I will keep going. So, I'm planning on re-joining my local WW in the beginning of December and I am so excited. I do love the plan although when I had the option of the core plan the points just seemed like too much work. I'm excited about the new plan and hope it's introduced here in Ireland soon.

So, that's about it. I hope nobody minds if I stalk for a few weeks more before I officially re-join...:p x

welcome! The new plan will be in Ireland in January, that's what an Irish friend of mine told me. Until then, you can familiarise with the new plan reading the posts here!

I have no problems about you "stalking" here, but... why waiting for December? Join now officially, so by Christmas time you'll be on your way already!

i was a stalker too for a few weeks before i joined,,everyone is great here and it not coming to Ireland till after christmas:(

I think we've all done our fair share of 'stalking' bofore plucking up the courage to post!!

Good luck and hope to hear more from you.

Thanks everyone :) I can't wait to read tomorrow how the new plan is introduced and how people find it. I'm not starting until December Julia because I'm going to stay on LT until then but as soon as I refeed I'm headed straight for WW..I'm so excited to get back into it x

I'm not starting until December Julia because I'm going to stay on LT until then but as soon as I refeed I'm headed straight for WW..I'm so excited to get back into it x

oh I see! Well... good luck until december and well done for chosing WW for when you start refeeding! It's good that you want to learn about the program before actually using it, so you can start with a bang!

Back