Bex74 Diary

Bex74

Hi
I thought it would be a good idea to start a diary as it stops me from thinking about food!!! I am just completing Day 2.
I have done this diet before - about 5 yrs ago and lost 7 stone. Due to many things, including tragedies, I have put most of it back on!
I am at a stage where I am determined to lose it again, but I know I will need strong willpower!
So although I am desperate to eat, I know the first few days are the toughest.
My counsellor has given me a motivational story - a client who was 21 stone, and stuck to the diet rigidly for 18 weeks and has lost 7 stone, thats incredible - she stuck to the 2.5 litres of water each day, and started walking from week 3.
These stories help to keep me motivated!
Good luck to everyone.
Will sort my ticker out.

Hi Bex - My faves are the Chicken and Mushroom and the Tomato and the Oriental Chilli. but I would say most people find the tomato odd! i also dont like the potato and leek wheras most people do (but then I dont like real potato and leek soup either!) LOL try a couple you think you would like then expand by 1 a week!

Good Luck for your first Weigh in!

Everyone has different tastes but I have to say I do like

Oriental Chilli and tomato soup: the main reason I believe is I an one for covering my food with spice for a kick snd these 2 have a tinsy bit of kick nothing HOT just a nice kick instead of a bland taste

I am also a fan of the chicken and mushroom

Good luck with you wi 2moro looking foward to hear you 1st 4 days results no doubt it will motivate you further.

Hello bex and good luck for today, I like chicken and mushroom , mushroom, chilli and tomato the rest to me are not nice ha but everyone different and like different things . When making them I find adding a little bit if water to make a paste and then topping up much better than just adding water especially on the tomato one! Good luck x x

Hi
Thanks for the kind messages. Well
After weigh in on Day 4 - have lost 5lbs and 2 and a half inches from waist!
I tried the chicken and mushroom soup tonight and that was ok!
Have some others to try.
Good luck everyone
X

WELL DONE Bex74

keep it up

Bex74 said:
Hi
Thanks for all the kind comments.
Got on scales today and its showing a 7lb loss since starting Monday - hope this is true! Feel a bit better as having my morning shake at breakfast time instead of leaving it till nearly lunch! How is everyone else doing?

It IS TRUE! Lol and the rest! Just you wait till you weigh in properly!

Bex74 said:
Thanks! I get weighed officially again next Weds so will try do hard to stick to SS 100%. Have a really good counsellor who says if I feel like raiding the fridge, nibbling on chicken, etc then to text her immediately! How is everyone else getting on?

Good luck for weds bex I'm sure your have a great result x

Well weigh in yesterday
Wk 1 & 2 Days - lost 10lbs - really happy with that.
Diet going ok - I want to get on my scales at home every day and see a loss but I know I have to calm down!
I'm getting a bit of water retention because I'm not drinking the water through the day (just all early evening when I get home) - gonna try hard today. Does anyone have any advice to get rid of the bloated feeling!
Thanks x

Bex74 said:
Well weigh in yesterday
Wk 1 & 2 Days - lost 10lbs - really happy with that.
Diet going ok - I want to get on my scales at home every day and see a loss but I know I have to calm down!
I'm getting a bit of water retention because I'm not drinking the water through the day (just all early evening when I get home) - gonna try hard today. Does anyone have any advice to get rid of the bloated feeling!
Thanks x

Brill loss Bex! Well done. You must try to drink all day not just all at once. Put a bottle (at least 1 ltr) on your desk or nearby and plan on having it empty by a certain time. I try and get most of my water in early and slow right down in the evening so I don't have to get up for a wee in the night!

Great loss Bex! I am only day 4 and can't wait to get to Monday to weigh in.

I have little water targets for myself. 1 litre by midday, 2nd litre by 5pm, then anything in the evening is a bonus which is normally another litre xxx

Well I seem to be less bloated being more careful to spread the water over the day. It seems that I have lost another 3lbs bringing it to a total of 13lbs in 12 days - hope to make it a stone by Monday for first 2 weeks on diet. I feel better already and although was tempted by husband having a curry and my sons sweets have been 100% so far!
Hope Monday will be good and roll in Wednesday for my next official weigh in! It really does work and during last week stepping on the scales every day first thing, and not seeing a shift does get me down - but I've got to see the bigger picture - cannot stop weighing every day though!
Hope everyone else is doing well and most importantly getting support - I feel the key is a really good counsellor who takes a real interest!

First stone off on Day 13 that's me feeling great. Cause yesterday I could of so easily given in and ate food! The smell of food was driving me crazy!
My CDC scales show I'm always a lb heavier than mine!
However I'm not bothered by a lb difference. Does anyone else weigh first thing in morning with only PJs on?

Back