bex's LT journey!

Well done Bex! So glad to hear you had a good loss this week :clap: You are doing so well sticking to this, you deserve a good result.
Lots of luck for next week, size 14 is just round the corner!

what a great result Bex. I really hope I can do as well as you are. you must already feel like a different person.
My hunger pangs have subsided, but not completely gone. I was hoping 2 weeks in that they would have done. I'm also still waiting for the sudden flood of energy.... when will that come/ soon I hope.
Cally X

Well Done

Hi Bex. I've been reading your diary and its spurred me on. I'm on day three and am 238 lbs and I want to get to 126. I know you are going to be one of those great success stories they show on the magazines. YOu are doing so well. Inspiring.

Bella:)

Hi Cally

I'm in my 2nd week and I have to say I have so much energy. So stick at it it will come. I have to say I also feel more detached from food I cooked this morning and didn't even nibble.

hey guys just a quick catch up. :)

im still sticking with the diet, not been on much as have no internet at home!!! :cry: i can use my mobile to read stuff but it doesnt let me post anything big. :sigh: im using the library internet at the moment!! :p

im on week 11 now and its going ok, im getting loads of comments now about my loss and it spurs me on. :D. im now finding size 16 baggy so not long before those 14's are out. lol

oh and im now under 200lbs!!!! woohoo!!! :D

tink and glam thank you for the vote of confidence i cant wait to be in size 14's. its so good when the size i get into gets baggier. :D

cally stick with it hun. i cant say i was suddenly hit with loads of energy but as most of the time i was eating or planning to eat i now have to occupy my time better which thus get more done. i can say that my health problems have either gone or are not bad anymore and that the more i lose the more i can do. which is great. :D plus that lethargic feeling has gone!!! :)

hey bella thank you for your lovely comments, its good to hear that i can inspire people and that i can help on their LT journey. we have pretty much the same to lose hun, i had a few more pounds than you but i can say that after being on this diet for this long i no longer feel like im missing anything and the results so beat any piece of chocolate!! :D

thanks to everyone who has read my diary!!! hope everyone is ok and good luck to all the newbies and coming weigh ins. :)

xox

Congrats hun on being under 200.... a real milestone! Great news about 16s getting loose. You are doing fantastic hunny. You are a true inspiration for the newbies and for the oldies too. You have been a fantastic support to me over the last few weeks. So I am truly chuffed to bits for you hun. You deserve it!!!

Niamh xxx

Thanks Bex. I am chasing you all the way to 126. I can't imagine being size 16 - being able to shop other than in the larger ladies section. Well Done!

Bella

Wow Bex
I have just read your diary and feel really inspired you have done really well.
I bet you are feeling great at sticking to TFR and getting into your size 16s wont be long till there too big for you.
Take care
Keep up the great weight loss.
Cathy

hey guys well quick update!!

just been for my weigh in and lost 5lb!!! was really shocked as been feeling bloated. its been tough as i cant pop on here when im feeling down etc but im still 100% and im still losing!! :)

im now under 14stone and well on my way to being under 13!! woohoo!!

if i lose 4lb next week that will be 4 stone in 3 months!!!! amazing how fast its going and to be honest i dont even feel like ive been on the diet this long!! still feels like ive just started. im not really missing food. i miss taste and the action of eating but its not ruling my life. i went into manchester the other day and i actually was more interested in what clothes i could buy than where i could have eaten (if not on this diet like ;)) it was a great feeling!!!

another thing is that i have a big shoe addiction!! i would buy heels knowing full well i couldnt fit or walk in them!! :( . but since being on here the fat and water retention is going if not nearly gone out of my feet and most of my lovely shoes fit nice and i can walk in them without feeling like im going to crush my ankle!!!! lol

clothes are still hit and miss though. im in that stage where my chest and shoulders have gone down loads but ive still got a belly and hips etc which makes me seem odd in clothes, my mum said its the inbetween stage but after another stone it should then even out!

i have bought a dress from primark though in a smaller size that i can aim for!! :)

to all those who are reading this and have just started or thinking about it, my advice is go for it!!!! this diet works, its fast and simple to follow!! im not saying there wont be hard times but you would have that with any diet!! thats life. with LT you can literally see the results and most of all the health improvements ive had is amazing. :D

good luck everyone!!!

xox

Well Done Bexs.
You are doing really well.
Cathy

Bex you are a star!!!!!
Very inspirational. Looking at your stats, doing so well, youre nearly half way to where you want to be.
Youve lost over 20% of your body weight and your clothes are hanging off you. woo hooo!
You go girl!!!!:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Emma x

Hey guys,

Well not been on for a while ;) but just to say I'm still about!! It's been summer hols for me and I'm afraid to say I've been naughty!!! :(

I've spent the last few weeks gaining then losing and I've struggled to find my staying power but I'm restarting properly on Tuesday when I get weighed!!! (I'm out bank hol Sunday!! ;)) though this is a great achievement for me as before I never went out and made excuses yet now I've lost 4stone I've got more confidence to go out and enjoy myself!!!

Anyway it's really rubbish to type as I'm on my phone but will update weight etc next week!! Fingers crosses guys that I get back on track!!!

Good luck to everyone and hey to all the newbies!!!

xox

Hey Bex!!!!

Great to see you back and its great to be back myself!

You have done fantastic and once you get back into the swing of it again it will fall off you. You have been a great support to me and together we will get this last bit of weight off!

I know exactly what you mean about more confidence. I was at a hen weekend last weekend and I just had a ball. Its amazing the difference a few stone gone can make. Go YOU!!!! Enjoy your night out!

Niamh xxx

Hey Bex, just wondering how you are???
Emma x

bex's LT diary part 2!

well sad to say im back again! this time i started back at a huge 18stone 3lb:cry:. so yes i put on all i lost last time with an extra stone as well. :sigh: (i would like the newbies etc to note its not the diet its me, i didnt refeed and then old habits crept back :()

anyway im nearly finishing week 5 and ive lost 1st 8lb so far, weigh in on weds so fingers crossed its 6lb so i will have lost 2st. :)

i restarted weds 11th jan 2012. i had a good first week, no withdrawal or headaches etc which is good and ive been 100% since starting :D im hoping to lose 8stone but it may be 9 depending on how i look. :flirt2:

im 25 in june which is the main focus for me as i just want to celebrate a birthday slimmer and have a boogie with my friends without feeling huge, horrible and tired.

anyway im finding the diet fine on the whole but boredom does hit me and it can be abit of a struggle. its also tough because food was my entertainment, so im having to find all new ways to entertain myself. :sigh:

but i will continue this time until i reach my goal :) heres to a happier, slimmer summer!

xox

So coming up to my 8th weigh in on weds! So far I've lost 2st 8lb which is fab :D my clothes are a lot looser and I'm in stuff that I previously couldnt fit into. Happy days :)

I've had a few days where I've felt emotional but I keep my goal in mind and I've not slipped once. I'm proud that I've been 100% and I'm still in the zone ;)

I've still got a long way to go before my journey ends but so far it's going great. I just can't wait till my birthday in june and I'm slimmer and able to wear nicer clothes.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So had a good day as I tried on a pair of jeans that were too tight and not only do they fit but are loose on me :D chuffed to pieces. I also tried on some size 16 combat pants and got them past me thighs and fastened them. Not ready to wear yet as my belly hangs :( but it's a step in the right direction :)

It's given me more determination as now I'm getting into smaller sizes and it's more noticeable. I'm still in the zone and 100% :D

Roll on weigh in tomorrow. :)

xox

Its a great feeling getting into clothes that were previously too tight, i love trying on sessions when im losing weight on LT. Im only on day 1 but hopeful i can report some losses as time goes by. Keep up the good work, you can do it
xxx

So overall loss in 9 weeks is 3 stone!! :D very pleased and even though I still have more to lose its going that's the main thing.

I'm feeling better again after my hitting of the emotional wall (did a post about it) I just need to focus on my goal. At the end of the day I can't go back to eating shed loads so no point whining about people eating pizza and burgers etc. I can eventually have some but portion controlled and as a meal not a snack ;)

@ Ava yes it's great getting into smaller stuff. I had bags of clothes that didn't fit so I sorted them out and got loads to wear now :) tops etc and a few smaller size pants! It's very exciting and I've got a small bag full of the next size which I can aim for :)

It'll be nice to be slimmer on my birthday in June! My mum said as I'm on half term so will have the day free from work, we can go buy a new outfit from the traf centre :D can't wait!

I just need to start exercising which really isn't my favourite past time but I don't want to be a size 10/12 with excess saggy skin. ;)

Keep at it peeps

xox

Back