bex's LT journey!

Hi Bex, you're doing so well! good on you.

Don't forget to update your Easter challenge details!!

Dusty67 said:
Hi Bex, you're doing so well! good on you.

Don't forget to update your Easter challenge details!!

Aww thanks dusty67! I also updated my Easter challenge details. :) pleased as I've only got to lose 8lb to reach that goal :D

How are you getting on? Can't see details on app. I'm in the zone with the diet which I hope lasts as I've got another 5 stone to lose. I just keep thinking when I get bored that it'll be worth it when I get to wear nice summer clothes at the end of it :)

I've never wanted time to speed up so much ;)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bex,

I'm doing fine. Just 6lb to go to four stone off. Hoping to do it by hubby's birthday on 30th March. Which would be four stone in 12 weeks. I dared not believe I might achieve this when I set out, but now I know I will.

The first four stone is my first goal as that will take me to the lightest I've been since my 40th in 2007!

After that I'm aiming for another two stone to get me to the lightest I've been since Millennium Eve!! When I get down to that eight I also be able to shop in a wider range of "normal" shops too! I've got two weeks away at the beginning of April. So time wise, I'm hoping to lose the two stone by mid/end of June. I'm at a residential conference at end of June and will see some people I've not seen for over a year then!!

After that it will be full on for the final four stone which I'll be trying like crazy to get off by winter!!

Good luck dusty67! You got this far hun, you can do it and big well done on your fab loss so far!! :D

So 10th weigh in later today for me (normally on a weds but didn't make it before it shut) its TOTM for me so aslong as I've not gained I'll be fine with any loss ;)

I'm doing ok, still 100%. I'm not well at the moment (tonsillitis :() but I'm fine to continue on the shakes (I checked) I'm feeling a little sorry for myself but i know come summer my hard work will pay off. :)

Just need to get my bum in gear about exercise lol. Oh well onwards and downwards eh ;)

Good luck to everyone getting weighed later today!

xox

Good Luck for today's weigh in babe, us 11/1's gotta stick firm!! lol

So I have bitten the bullet and am off to buy a size 18 swimming costume today (as my size 26 one will probably leave me whilst swimming) ... and off to the pool 3 times a week, in an attempt to tone the flabby bits ..... even a little toning will do as I don't have your young skin and the toll on my poor tummy skin of 3 kids has probably left me with little or no hope of a flat tummy!!

So whatcha say fellow 11/1 ....... early morning swimming do you? Not a lot of people in the pool to worry about, also non weight baring (so no sore knees/feet) ??!

didimissy said:
Good Luck for today's weigh in babe, us 11/1's gotta stick firm!! lol

So I have bitten the bullet and am off to buy a size 18 swimming costume today (as my size 26 one will probably leave me whilst swimming) ... and off to the pool 3 times a week, in an attempt to tone the flabby bits ..... even a little toning will do as I don't have your young skin and the toll on my poor tummy skin of 3 kids has probably left me with little or no hope of a flat tummy!!

So whatcha say fellow 11/1 ....... early morning swimming do you? Not a lot of people in the pool to worry about, also non weight baring (so no sore knees/feet) ??!

Hiya didimissy I lost 7lb!!!! :D so shocked, you could have knocked me down with a feather!! That's 3 1/2 stone lost in 10 weeks and I don't plan to find them again ;)

How did the costume shopping go? I've taken your advice and I'm goin to see if my costume will fit and start swimming 2/3 times a week and see how it goes. It's an all over workout which is appealing :)

Us 11/1 girls will be super toned skinny minnies soon :D

xox

OOh 7lb, Fab!! what were you doing this week??!

As for the swimming costume shopping - didn't go well I'm afraid ... but will go out again tomorrow! I needed a training costume - one that has a solid bar at the back (so I don't fall out the front!), but only had sizes 8 to 16 in stock (grrrr), so will head out again tomorrow to a different shop! But as I only have 2 hours to shop during the day because of school runs, by the time I had got all I needed for my son's Night Hike tomorrow night I had run out of time.

Can't wait to be a skinny bint!! :)

Thanks didimissy :D I didnt do anything different but think may have lost water retention due to TOTM but I'm not complaining! 7lb is awesome! :D

Prob be a small loss next week but I'm so chuffed as I'm under 15 stone now (14st 10lb to be precise) and 10 weeks ago I was topping the scales at 18+ stone.

I've not cheated this time round though at the moment I'm finding it more difficult due to boredom but I must find other ways to cope. Not hunger, it's just cravings to be honest! Could so devour a steak lol ;)

Well didimissy I hope you get the swimsuit and can start. I'm going to ask prices and best times to swim later today :)

xox

so 11th weigh in on friday but im not expecting a big one as last week was so big :)

I bought a dress in a size 14 from boohoo.com which came today and it fits!! not perfect so im not ready to actually wear it yet but i think maybe another stone or so and i'll feel more comfortable in it but im so chuffed as its these little things that make it all worth it. :)

Its been a good day today, i work in a primary school and some of the parents commented that im looking well and a few collegues. i had on a lovely cream top with orange flowers which is different from my normal big baggy black hoodies. ;)

anyway this glorious weather is helping as it reminds me that i dont want to me fat this summer holidays :p so staying 100% and heres hoping the next 11 weeks fly by.

xox

bex! said:
So overall loss in 9 weeks is 3 stone!! :D very pleased and even though I still have more to lose its going that's the main thing.

I'm feeling better again after my hitting of the emotional wall (did a post about it) I just need to focus on my goal. At the end of the day I can't go back to eating shed loads so no point whining about people eating pizza and burgers etc. I can eventually have some but portion controlled and as a meal not a snack ;)

@ Ava yes it's great getting into smaller stuff. I had bags of clothes that didn't fit so I sorted them out and got loads to wear now :) tops etc and a few smaller size pants! It's very exciting and I've got a small bag full of the next size which I can aim for :)

It'll be nice to be slimmer on my birthday in June! My mum said as I'm on half term so will have the day free from work, we can go buy a new outfit from the traf centre :D can't wait!

I just need to start exercising which really isn't my favourite past time but I don't want to be a size 10/12 with excess saggy skin. ;)

Keep at it peeps

xox

Hey bex!

Just been having a gander at your diary and weigh ins. You're doing so so well! I noticed we had similar starting dates, my tenth weigh in will be on Monday. I haven't lost anywhere near as much as you but I think our starting weights were different too. Anyhoo, it's my birthday in June too :) fancy helping me have a skinnier bday too?!x

Nikki-G said:
Hey bex!

Just been having a gander at your diary and weigh ins. You're doing so so well! I noticed we had similar starting dates, my tenth weigh in will be on Monday. I haven't lost anywhere near as much as you but I think our starting weights were different too. Anyhoo, it's my birthday in June too :) fancy helping me have a skinnier bday too?!x

Hiya Nikki

Thank you hun. I'm pleased with my losses, it seems to be consistent for me and after 11 weeks I've lose 52lb :D (got weighed today and lost another 3lb)

How much to you have to lose and what start weight if you don't mind me asking? I'm on the app so doesn't show. I started at 18st 3lb and I'm now 14st 7lb. I want to get to 10st then see how I feel/look etc, so still got abit to go.

Oooh when's your birthday? Mines the 7th and I'll be 25. We can do it hun and rock June ;)

xox

Hey Bex,

No of course I don't mind you asking, my start weight was 14 stone 12.5 and I'm now 12.8 after 9 weeks, another weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed for a good one! It seems to have been 2lb or 2.5 or 3lb for the last few weeks and it's a little slow for my liking lol! I too want to get down to 10 on LT, That won't be the end as I'm a midget at only 4ft 11 haha. But I'll see how it's going when I get to ten, if I'm still having losses of say 2lb or more each week then I'll stick at it to shift another stone or so but if I'm struggling I'll move onto a different diet maybe. My birthday is on 13th! Not looking forward to the strong possibility of a sober one this year :-/

What's you're weigh day? Have you found your losses have slowed down too? Like 2/3lbs a week for a couple of weeks? Oh and how much water do you normally get through & how do you feel if you exercise? Apologies for the 20 questions :D XX

Nikki-G said:
Hey Bex,

No of course I don't mind you asking, my start weight was 14 stone 12.5 and I'm now 12.8 after 9 weeks, another weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed for a good one! It seems to have been 2lb or 2.5 or 3lb for the last few weeks and it's a little slow for my liking lol! I too want to get down to 10 on LT, That won't be the end as I'm a midget at only 4ft 11 haha. But I'll see how it's going when I get to ten, if I'm still having losses of say 2lb or more each week then I'll stick at it to shift another stone or so but if I'm struggling I'll move onto a different diet maybe. My birthday is on 13th! Not looking forward to the strong possibility of a sober one this year :-/

What's you're weigh day? Have you found your losses have slowed down too? Like 2/3lbs a week for a couple of weeks? Oh and how much water do you normally get through & how do you feel if you exercise? Apologies for the 20 questions :D XX

Wow your tiny hun but fab loss hun :)

I think because I was so big that's why I had the initial big losses but now I'm pretty much 3lb a week with the odd big loss after TOTM. But I'm happy with that and after 11 weeks I've lost 52lb!! Just 4lb off the 4st mark :)

I try to drink 3litres of water a day and I'm lazy so don't do much exercise other than taking my dogs out for an hour a day, I find that ok but I do have to take water with me as I get really thirsty. I find it easier now as I've lost so much bulk that was dragging me down. I'm hoping to start swimming when I get my costume out and see if it fits ;)

Keep at it sweetie it's worth it :)

xox

So I'm on week 12 and im still 100% :D just 4lb away from 4stone lost! Woohoo :)

Also tried some size 16 pants on today and they fit comfortably :) its exciting because now the bulk has gone its all about the shape :) my waist is showing and my collar bone. Oh yes I have bones ;).

I'm not getting weighed this week as I'm away with family so got double shakes and will get weighed next week, which should hopefully be that 4lb :)

xox

so im onto week 13 now. not getting weighed till weds next week which will be 2 weeks as i didnt weigh this week.

im feeling fine at the moment. bit cold but i can cope. im on half term at the moment so i am finding boredom hitting me more and i realised thats when i used to eat most. im also thinking about food more right now which is annoying because im at the middle stretch now and its starting to show with people commenting and im worried i'll lose my will power :sigh:

on a more positive note ive lasted longer than last time and ive been 100% :D. my clothes are getting smaller and my heels (i have a major shoe addiction :p) fit and are more comfortable. woohoo.

so im going to stay strong and hope the next few months (ok 5 :rolleyes:) go super fast. lol

xox

Well done you. Stay strong the bad days will pass

so im having a bit of a down day. im feeling really tired :confused: and thinking of food loads!!! ive never lasted this long on tfr before so i think my mind is rebelling at the moment :sigh:. i really dont want to lose my will power as im starting to see a real difference now and it can only get better.

anyway ive not cheated which is good and i just need to keep my birthday in mind!! no amount of food will taste good enough to be fat on my 25th!!

roll on friday weigh in :)

xox

So weigh day tomorrow!! Eek excited as its been 2 weeks!! I'm feeling fine, no sudden urges to eat or anything ;)

I'm officially in my size 16 pants now!! :D comfortably I might add! I've got my 14's at the ready!

So I'm half way through my journey! Can't believe it's week 14!! When I started it seemed like it would take forever but when I look back I can't even remember where the times gone!!

I'm 4 stone down (well should be by tomorrow;)) still another 4/5 to go but I'm still in the zone so should be fine!! I'm really looking forwards to my birthday and being a hell of a lot slimmer than previous years :D

Roll on June :)

xox

Soo after 2 weeks I lost 7lb!! :D which gives me a total of 4stone 3lb gone forever!!! Woohoo!!

I'm so proud I've lasted this long! I still have another 4 stone to go but I'm feeling good and still in the zone :)

Let's hope the next few weeks speed up ;) got my 25th to celebrate with my new slim figure :D

xox

Hi Bex,

I have just read through your diary and you should be VERY proud of yourself! Your weight loss is amazing! I so hope I can do this. I see myself in a lot of what you say. I am a boredom eater and live in baggy clothes. I dont buy new clothes unless they are black or grey and huge. I've had enough now and am at the point where I dont want to go out anywhere because im so ashamed of my size.

Well done on your 7lb loss thats brilliant!!

xx

Back