bex's LT journey!

shellybum said:
wow bex that is absolutely brilliant well done you. I bet you feel incredible? keep going hun you can do it x.

Cheers Hun :) I do feel fab and it's strange walking past mirrors as I always do a double take. Lol. It's not fully sunk in how much I've lost.

xox

I've done a post in the main forum but I wanted to put the pics in my diary :)

Start weight 18st 3lb Now 12st 8lb
Start size 22 Now 12/14
I've also lost 41 inches altogether

image-3608287938.jpg

image-3373585021.jpg

xox

Sooooo I'm 25 today!!!! :)

Just had a big huge chocolate.....shake ;)

Going shopping later and I feel fab! :)

xox

Wow what a transformation

Happy belated birthday bex and a massive well done. I hope the rest of us can emulate ur success. I'm only on week 2 but have lost weight before on lt. What's ur final goal weight?
Xxx

Happy belated birthday bex and a massive well done. I hope the rest of us can emulate ur success. I'm only on week 2 but have lost weight before on lt. What's ur final goal weight?
Xxx

thanks ava :)

i want to get to 10st ideally but will see how i look as i go. how you doing?

xox

Hope you had a great birthday and your pics are amazing what a pretty girl ! :)

aww thanks alot daisy!!! your going to make me blush :p.

you are doing fab hunny!!! big well done from me :D

xox

So after nearly 24 weeks on LT I finally have an end in sight. :)

I'm going to lose another stone on the shakes so I reckon 4 weeks which will mean Ive broke up from school (where I work, not attend ;)) and then I'm going to do 2 shakes and a protein meal till I lose the last stone which I'm thinking will be 6 weeks maybe? I'm on summer hols till sept so I'm hoping to be at goal by then. Fingers crossed!! :D

I'm also joining bodycamp (once ive finished school) to work on my toning and fitness which will help me with the last hurdle and due to the intensity I thought it best to start having a meal a day.

I'm quite nervous, now that I've made this decision, about returning to food as I don't want to go 'manic' with food again, so to speak. But it's getting harder on 100%, now I'm near the end. I'm getting hungry which isn't good but like my mum said I have less fat on me for my body to eat. Lol. So I know this is the right choice if I want to keep on track.

Wish me luck guys!!

xox

Hey Bex, I've really enjoyed reading your diary!! Funny our stories are so similar as to how we started and did so well first time round and despite our dedication to Lipotrim for weeks and weeks we fell down when it came to refeed and maintaining, it's so motivational to see you've done so amazingly well this time, Im absolutely thrilled for you and i know you'll fly refeed and maintenance, i really look forward to following your journey. Im on day 6 and your story has given me such massive hope for this journey :) :)
Massive MASSIVE congratulations!

Hey Bex

Don't know if you remember me. I'm back!! Wow just seen your pics and you look amazing. Well done :D Emma xxx

Thank you daisyhappy!! :D

@ tink hi :) course I remember you! I would say nice to see an oldie again but maybe it's not so good from your point of view eh. ;) how you doing?

xox

well on tuesday i decided to have a day off. i just needed to not think about weight and shakes and take a step back which im glad i did because i got my willpower back :) ive been 100% since and ive only got 2 weeks left till refeed. woohoo :D

xox

bex! said:
well on tuesday i decided to have a day off. i just needed to not think about weight and shakes and take a step back which im glad i did because i got my willpower back :) ive been 100% since and ive only got 2 weeks left till refeed. woohoo :D

xox

Hi Bex, I totally know what you mean and I ate last week it did me good I needed to realise that food was not as great tasting as I imagined and it just made me stronger. Your doing great x

Wedding Bells said:
Hi Bex, I totally know what you mean and I ate last week it did me good I needed to realise that food was not as great tasting as I imagined and it just made me stronger. Your doing great x

Cheers hun :)

Last edited:
Back