bexs weight loss diary!!

day 4 and still going;-) feel fab to be honest!! less bloated more energy etc!!

My kids are off to there dads for the weekend first thing tomorrow so i am going out with the girls for my first night of singlesome!!
Going to have my shake for brekkie and lunch and no snacks because we are going to strada for dinner but they have a under 650kal options so i will be going for one of them but i am allowing myself wine as i think i deserve it after the week i have had!!!
Then sunday i am planning to sleep through most of the morning and have a shake then my dinner and thats it! Thats should make up for the wine consumption:) Then back on the wagon monday completely ready for tuesdays weigh in!! mucho excitemento!!:) hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

oooo that sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned and yes i agree you do deserve the wine!!! def!!

hope you enjoy it!!! good luck for your weigh in on Tues!!

i feel the same as you sooooooo much less bloated (in fact i dont feel bloated) and have loads of energy. . . have had a horrible flu/infected sinus's recently so have felt really lousy but now im getting better i cant wait to get into the gym and get going!!! :)

x x x

Thanks michellebelle!! And hope you feel better soon emmaedes!!
Had a fab night! Just what the doctor ordered!
I love the shake but they do not mix too well with a hangover to be honest but i am going to keep at it today!
Weigh in tuesday cant wait :)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend too, im off to crawl back under the duvet;-)xxxx

i know the feeling! i went out the first saturday i was on SF and on Sunday i thought i could really do with a bacon sarnie for breakfast BUT i stuck with my shakes! and was v pleased i did :) xx

Back