bexshaw healthy eating diary

better eat some fruit for snack later though, a bit low on the old fruit and veg!

thankyou! :)

not too bad today

breakfast-toast with peanut butter, toast with jam

lunch- scrambled eggs and beans on toast

tea- oven chips, spicy beanburger, cheese and onion burger and mushy peas

snacks- cereal bar, bowl of blueberries with yoghurt and honey.

drinks - water, hotchocolate.

went to gym this morning and swam aswell. it was lovely and relaxing! i'm getting to gris with the crosstrainer. its much better than running, for me anyway! :)

beanburger is just sainsburys own. i would like to make my own again. i did used to but quite time consuming to make. have to have another go a it!

been not too bad recently, definately no binging. not even fancied it. which is great. i've wanted to eat some chocolate or crisps or anything really, but i've just eaten it. and there it ends! i haven't even eaten crisps for the last two days, just naturally. it really seems to be working. long term weight loss here i come!!:)

well, not been too bad over the last few days. time of the month and all that. still 11st 13 which is less than i started, so thats good. now the warm weather has started i feel bigger than ever. but hopefully before the warm weather really kicks in i will have lost a half a stone of so.

breakfast- half a cinnamon and raisin bagel with butter and honey. two clementines.
:)

losing my way a bit, need to pay attention to keeping meals healthy. i like a meal to be satisfying and filling, and i need to achieve that but still keep it healthy. extra sauces are creeping in, a bit of chocolate, a packet of crisps or two. and i'm fed up of this bulgy tummy and double chin and big thighs and big bum!! so must start afresh tomorrow. :)

It's good that you've noticed these naughty extras are creeping in and are vowing to start afresh :). Tomorrow is indeed a new day so good luck with it!

thanks! yep today is started with clementines, so thats a nice healthy start at least. cereals next i think. :)

Back