BH Challenge - Get your tape measures out ladies....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Chatting to Kat & Kirsty this morning &we wondered as well as weight loss on the BH Challenge we could maybe also measure inches lost. If you want to join in then you need to measure yourself tomorrow some time & then maybe fortnightly & let me know what you have lost. As we know a lot of us are well in to our journey & although the scales may not show much of a loss at times we know our shapes are changing for the better. So I thought bust, waist & hips measurements - so if you want to participate let me know on the BH stickie. You don't have to tell me your starting measurements just let me know as you are losing...

Fab fab fab :) xx

Actually Lexie I know it sounds stupid but I measure my stomach as well as I've lost loads from there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Actually Lexie I know it sounds stupid but I measure my stomach as well as I've lost loads from there

Ok we'll add stomach too...

Glad you dont actually want our measurements. nearly fainted at the thought of that. i will join in.

Lol nope poppy just the losses :) x

Thats a good idea hun! Put me down for that too x

By the way as a veteran of measuring, you should
Measure first thing in the morning before you've done any bloating etc

Sounds fab! Count me in. We adding it to the weigh in sticky?

bust measurement - under or over? sorry for being thick

Ok I would say around the fullest part of both bust & stomach.......

Sarah yes every time you measure tell me how many inches you have lost - I am off to work out how to capture it on the sticky now....

By the way as a veteran of measuring, you should
Measure first thing in the morning before you've done any bloating etc

that will never happen i am always in a rush in the mornings. was thinking i would do it friday evening when i do my weigh in. i guess if i always do it at the same time hopefully it will still show my losses. it was a bit frightening when measuring. i am sure the tape measure had shrunk and showed it more than i actualy am :(

But think how amazing you will feel as the numbers go down & exercise will help that so you will be doing 3 challenges, exercise, weight loss & inch loss x

I can think I'd be any lower rhan perhaps just in the 11s if I'm lucky ! If I lost 2 stone this year total of be chuffed slow and steady hey! Lol x

I so posted that on the wrong thread haha! X

Yes poppy if you measure at the same time then there's no reason why it wouldn't be the same. I just do it on saturday mornings every other month as that is what works for me. But I know that at night I'm always about 5 lb heavier so I dread to think how much more bloated I am ;(

Back