Bi1chy girls...

lou1

I was just thinking in the real world if we were having any of these conversations with a group of girls ( i know theres men here too!!) there would be at least 1 major b1tch voicing her opinion upon everyone, so im so glad no one here is a b1tch!

We really have Girlpower :D

just an observation!

Can be if you like! No seriously.....we're all here to help each other aren't we? I just get a bit frustrated sometimes that people are starting this diet with totally the wrong attitude, won't accept that it's their responsibility and they're own fault that they're fat and then expect sympathy when they break the diet.......silly moos! Don't start it in the first bloody place if you can't commit 100% in which case, accept that you're fat, going to say fat and get over it.....

Can be if you like! No seriously.....we're all here to help each other aren't we? I just get a bit frustrated sometimes that people are starting this diet with totally the wrong attitude, won't accept that it's their responsibility and they're own fault that they're fat and then expect sympathy when they break the diet.......silly moos! Don't start it in the first bloody place if you can't commit 100% in which case, accept that you're fat, going to say fat and get over it.....

Feel better now you have got that off your chest??!! pmsl x x

You were saying Lou????? lmaoooooooooooo x x x

Sandra... Are you ok on WW?.. I have been reading your posts and you don't seem too happy hun x x

Right Sandra remind me never to get on the wrong side of u!!
i understand what ur saying but i also think u have to be in the right frame of mind to do this diet and if it takes more than 1 attempt then so be it the main this is keep trying!!
Go back to nice Sandra lol!!!
Girl power woop woop!!!

Ok...nice head back on!

Sandra... Are you ok on WW?.. I have been reading your posts and you don't seem too happy hun x x

Ww is fine Su, it just doesn't work quick enough!

Just a bit down today I guess, if you've read my other posts you'll have read about my bloody heart 'condition'.....just don't know what to do next......I'm sooo 7ucking tired all the time, can't sleep for more than a few hours and haven't slept through the night for about 3 weeks (tbh since I lost Fudge, I just can't bear it without her). It's January and there's just nothing to look forward to, apparently yesterday was Blue Monday the most miserable day of the year.....closely followed by Navy Blue Tuesday.......even more miserable......

Got to get a grip eh? X

C'mon Sandra, chin up hun :)

Can totally relate to the heart worry though, as I have to have an echocardiogram done on 1 Feb, as consultant thinks I may have a leaky valve :( Chances are if I do, it'll be fine for now - judging on how much I exercise without problem, chances are it is, but it does worry me a lot for the future. I worked 5 years as PA to a consultant cardiologist, and saw/heard so much of what went on. I am in the position of having that little knowledge that is scary! Hopefully, we will both be fine! :)

Your anaemia and your grief about Fudge definitely won't be helping how you're feeling, but hopefully given time, both things will become easier. Go easy on yourself hun, and try and focus on all the positives - successful hip replacement, fantastic weight loss (you're slim!), back to the gym and working out well, etc. :)

All will be well :)

xx

Thx Jayne. I wondered where you'd got your medical knowledge from....

I've got an enlarged heart, some signs of furred up arteries (apparently normal at my age:eek:) and one ventricle (?) throwing out totally weird results, resulting in an increased and irregular heartbeat....does that make sense? Plus my lung output is only about 250 instead of about 600.....

Good luck with yours. Ain't life grand?

Thx Jayne. I wondered where you'd got your medical knowledge from....

I've got an enlarged heart, some signs of furred up arteries (apparently normal at my age:eek:) and one ventricle (?) throwing out totally weird results, resulting in an increased and irregular heartbeat....does that make sense? Plus my lung output is only about 250 instead of about 600.....

Good luck with yours. Ain't life grand?

I know you are having a rough time hun, but if you don't try and look for the positives you are going to end up suffering with depression as well, and that really is not a nice place to be!!

Life throws sh!t at all of us, but it's how we deal with it that makes a difference to our lives... Come on babes, where's that Positive Mental Attitude you keep telling us to have???!!! x x x

SandraB,,,big hugs to you,,xoxoxo, Tracy

Hope u feel better soon Sandra xxx

Hope things improve for you soon Sandra.
It's people like yourself, Su etc who are keeping me on the right path now but it works the other way as well. I am right behind you.
Get better soon xx

Im with Karazykat07 on this one...

Chin up,,,time heals all..or so they say!...sending lots of love and positivity your way....why dont you go online and get some retail therapy in the sales..that would cheer me up..especially now as your slim! dont worry about weigh watchers..at least you didnt do it from day 1,,can you imagine losing 1 pound a week,,it would take me two years....i dont think so!!

lots of love...:) xxx

Thx you lot.......reduced to tears again I'm afraid..... God bless x

Sandra, you are such a familiar face on here always ready to offer advice when needed or give us a telling off but that's it, you speak the truth, you've been where many of us are at the moment and lots of us look up to you for exactly that reason!

Sounds like you've been through a lot lately and I hope things look more positive for you soon :)

If you think about it, you've got 9lbs to lose... you can do this gradually, there's no hurry, I'm sure ww/maintaining is going to be part of you life in the future, we can't go back to our old ways otherwise we'll end up back at square 1. So relax a bit, put your feet up and enjoy your new slim life (whilst being careful and all that shizzle pmsl!)

Chin up, you're fab xx

Thx Paula, that's really sweet of you.....8lbs as of this morning:D as Ian Dury (for those of you old enough to remember the great man) used to say "reasons to be cheerful, part 1!"

yaaayyy youre heading the right way!! and im sure youre learning how to eat proper portions and healthy food! youre doing great! look how much you have done in the past few months.. your unstoppable! :D xx

Sandra, I am quite medically minded lol. Always taken an interest and educated myself about things like that. After I worked for the consultant cardiologist, I went on to work 5 years with a Consultant in Medical Genetics. That was incredibly interesting, and I learned a lot in that field as well. It's amazing how much you can pick up without being actually medically trained. Also I have a couple of friends who are doctors - one a GP, and I'm surrounded by friends who are personal trainers or fitness instructors. Of course my knowledge is all rookie stuff lol and I'd hate to make any comment on what you've just described as your heart problems. I'm sure it'll all be okay though hun :) Positive outook now and chin up :) ((hugs)) xx

Back