Biffs diet diary ...

justnowillpower

Can't find where my last diary seems to have gone so I will start from now .. I have made it to DAY 7 and I'm feeling pretty ok today, not overly hungry and I can already feel my confidence in the diet growing. Out this afternoon shopping for holiday clothes for my daughter so my good mood should last lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've made it almost to 8pm without giving into bread, so I will be taking a shake to bed shortly. Weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good lose. Been pretty much on plan so I'm feeling confident that I will lose. Still have a long way to go so trying to just focus on one day at a time for now x

Yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! My first weigh in today and ive lost exactly 12lbs !!!!! Can't believe it and as an added bonus I've lost 2inches off my bust waist and hips !!!!!! I feel so brilliant it's amazing. I can feel my confidence coming back a bit woohoo roll on week 2 lol

Thx Lavinia I'm really pleased. I was just reading ur post about ur wee blip - I agree with everyone else the 1lb will only be water and will have disappeared by Friday again, keep strong and just focus on today for now u will get there xx

Aww thank you, that's really kind of you to say. I'm just going to keep plodding along, although I do feel much brighter today as it has made me realise that processed rubbish food is just no good for me.

Still buzzing from this weeks weight loss but I have to say I'm still craving real food, making my daughter a casserole and the smell is driving my crazy lol

Biff xxx

Well here I am on day 9 of my journey and in feeling pretty good. I can't see any difference in myself yet but my friend did comment that she thought I'd lost weight so happy days :).

Biff xxx

Well done :)

And if you're ever looking for a thread you've posted in (such as your diary) click the subscribed threads link at the top of the page. Make's things far easier to find.

Thx cherry blossom xxx

day 10 and I can't believe I'm into double figures already. I have definitely had a few wobbles and have been tweaking the diet to suit me while still staying under 650 cals and 65g of carbs. I'm hoping for at least 2lb loss this week to get to my first stone off !!!! Have been keeping myself occupied buying size 14 clothes for my July holiday (currently size 20) so I'm hoping they will drive me to keep going :)

Biff xxx

Day 11 on my journey an I'm feeling pretty good. Going out shopping with mum this morning and I'm sure I will buy more stuff for hols in a size 14 so I have to keep on track or nothing will fit lol. I'm supposed to be going out tonight with friends but tbh in not in the mood for going out at my current size as nothing fits well :(

Biff xxx

Back again, had a fab time shopping for summer clothes in size 14 !!!! As usual mum spoilt me and my daughter rotten ... It's a great deterrent from falling off plan when u see gorgeous clothes that u would love and u feel like u can buy them cos u r gonna get there !!!!! Positive vibes today :)

Biff xxx

Day 12 - up and about really early today, ragin cos I wanted a lay in but weird dreams woke me up :(. Struggled a lot last night with cravings, wasn't overly hungry but just wanted something nice cos if was the weekend. Ended up eating a custard cream biscuit and then going to bed so temptation was downstairs. Hoping today is easier

Biff xxx

Day 13 - have to say I feel very guilty about what ate yesterday even though my fitness pal is saying it was ok !!! Didn't stick to my usual packs but instead had -
Breakfast - bar
Lunch - 240g of cooked king prawns
Dinner - half a cooked chicken with cauliflower rice and a half pack of Tesco curry sauce :
And a 2 litre bottle of dr pepper zero throughout the day.

I didn't eat all the dinner but still feel bad that I fell off track so bad, it unfortunately was my way of dealing with my friends having a proper Chinese takeaway and wine :(

Feeling bad but I think it could have been worse. Today's a new day and even though I'm going out for a st Paddys day meal with family I'm gonna try and be as on plan as possible by getting a plain chicken salad or a chicken omlette ... Fingers crossed

Biff xxx

It was only a custard cream biscuit, think you did well to not eat more. Don't worry, you'll be fine :) Hope you have a nice meal out.

Awh thx Caz... Had a lovely meal and just had an omlette with chicken and mushroom, unfortunately though there home made coleslaw was too much for me to pass up lol

Biff xxx

Day 14 - I'm beginning to understand all the threads I've read about week 2 being hard. I'm still in ketosis as I'm not hungry but I feel really fed up !!!! It's really hard to keep my motivation going... I'm doing the usual things to occupy myself but I do think its my mind realising I'm gonna be doing this for a long time that's getting me down. I have set my goal at 12 wks before I can have a weekend off but I know I will find it hard to get back on board :(. I tarted this diet needing to lose 5 stone so I doubt I will achieve it in such a short time... Sorry for the rant just feeling sorry for myself today :(

Biff xxx

When I feel down I just think of the weight I could realistically be at by the end of that 12 weeks (for me being in the 15's or even 14's) which I haven't seen for quite a while. I also think about what I will fist eat when I come off as for me it's unlikely I'll be able to go back on this after my 12 weeks until at least mid October (but I'll be doing another diet in between).

Thx cherry-blossom I'm feeling a little better today, as u say I need to focus on what size in gonna be rather than how long it's gonna take. Off to get weighed now so fingers crossed it will cheer me up lol

Biff xxx

Back