Big bear is going to be putting weight on because...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
she's having a cub......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy096:

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xxxxx

Thanks everyone. This is no.2 my little boy is 15mths old at the mo so will be hard work but worth it. I always wanted 2 but maybe not as soon as this lol

Congratulations!!

:talk017: Congrats! Hard work but I think it's in a way easier to have them close together.

Congratulations :)

Thanks everyone. This is no.2 my little boy is 15mths old at the mo so will be hard work but worth it. I always wanted 2 but maybe not as soon as this lol

Congratulations!!!!

My two are close in age (12 months) and it really is so great, they will be friends for life (until they get teenagers lol)... best thing is you're still in 'baby phase' so you don't have all the trouble of getting used to nappies again etc :)

Congratulations!!!!

My two are close in age (12 months) and it really is so great, they will be friends for life (until they get teenagers lol)... best thing is you're still in 'baby phase' so you don't have all the trouble of getting used to nappies again etc :)

Thanks this is good to know, just hope my wee boy doesn't get jealous.

Congratulations! There are 14 months between me and my 'little' (he's 6ft 4 and a whopping 18 stone rugby player) brother but he truly is my best friend! Love him to bits and love being so close in age to him - it was a bit annoying when we were at school together (couldn't get away with anything) but think Mum and Dad were right to have so close to each other, nearly 30 years ago! eek xxx

Back