Big Bike Ride.

syanna

Well yesterday hubby and I rode our bikes into Leeds had lunch then rode home.
It was a lovely day riding along the canal, in total we clocked up near enough 20 miles and i am feeling every 1 of them miles today!! We are going to do it next sunday too if the weather is nice.

Legs bums and tums tonight followed by a swim.

Not really sure the pills are working for me, I went out on Friday had a bottle of wine followed by fish chips and a bread cake had my pill and had not 1 side effect, no orange oil or anything.

Today is the first day of week 3 on the pills so will be off to Boots to get weighed this afternoon.

I will continue to take them as i find i will no longer eat certain foods knowing i could get the side effects so my food choices are alot better.

So we will just see.

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Good luck for your weighin later x

Well done on the bike ride, don't think I could even get on a bike let alone ride it 20 miles !!!
Good luck with the weigh in today, I go to the GP tomorrow for my fist weigh in after being on the tabs for nearly a month.

Well done on the bike ride :D I keep saying I'll buy a new bike but never seem to get round to it :rolleyes: In saying that, I'll quite happily walk for miles, in June this year I did the half moon walk at the Edinburgh Moonwalk ( half moonwalk is 13.1 miles). Also did a 10 mile walk for Maggies Cancer Centres last year and planning on doing that again this year :D

Good luck with your WI :)
xx

ooooh well done on the bike ride!! Id luve to go on one but theres no where to go round here!!

And good on hubby for supportin g ya

luve katie
xxx

Well done on the bike ride :D I keep saying I'll buy a new bike but never seem to get round to it :rolleyes: In saying that, I'll quite happily walk for miles, in June this year I did the half moon walk at the Edinburgh Moonwalk ( half moonwalk is 13.1 miles). Also did a 10 mile walk for Maggies Cancer Centres last year and planning on doing that again this year :D

Good luck with your WI :)
xx

WOW 13.1 miles is fantastic!! and for such good causes too!!

xx

Back