• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Big Bike Ride.

syanna

S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well yesterday hubby and I rode our bikes into Leeds had lunch then rode home.
It was a lovely day riding along the canal, in total we clocked up near enough 20 miles and i am feeling every 1 of them miles today!! We are going to do it next sunday too if the weather is nice.

Legs bums and tums tonight followed by a swim.

Not really sure the pills are working for me, I went out on Friday had a bottle of wine followed by fish chips and a bread cake had my pill and had not 1 side effect, no orange oil or anything.

Today is the first day of week 3 on the pills so will be off to Boots to get weighed this afternoon.

I will continue to take them as i find i will no longer eat certain foods knowing i could get the side effects so my food choices are alot better.

So we will just see.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 24st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 5st0lb(20.53%)
Sounds like you had a lovely day. Good luck for your weighin later x

skyegirl

S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
Well done on the bike ride, don't think I could even get on a bike let alone ride it 20 miles !!!
Good luck with the weigh in today, I go to the GP tomorrow for my fist weigh in after being on the tabs for nearly a month.

S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
Well done on the bike ride :D I keep saying I'll buy a new bike but never seem to get round to it :rolleyes: In saying that, I'll quite happily walk for miles, in June this year I did the half moon walk at the Edinburgh Moonwalk ( half moonwalk is 13.1 miles). Also did a 10 mile walk for Maggies Cancer Centres last year and planning on doing that again this year :D

Good luck with your WI :)
xx

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
ooooh well done on the bike ride!! Id luve to go on one but theres no where to go round here!!

And good on hubby for supportin g ya

luve katie
xxx

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
Well done on the bike ride :D I keep saying I'll buy a new bike but never seem to get round to it :rolleyes: In saying that, I'll quite happily walk for miles, in June this year I did the half moon walk at the Edinburgh Moonwalk ( half moonwalk is 13.1 miles). Also did a 10 mile walk for Maggies Cancer Centres last year and planning on doing that again this year :D

Good luck with your WI :)
xx
WOW 13.1 miles is fantastic!! and for such good causes too!!

xx