Big Birdy messed up with Lost.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BIG BIRDY, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So, after getting comfy on the settee to watch mega 'Lost' today, I went to make a coffee during the break and came back with a chunky kitkat that had been lurking with its mates all week. It didn't even appear to register that I had it in my hand. It didn't register that I had eaten it either. Well I did think that it tasted nice, but then I had a wrapper in my hand and had an ''oh s**t'' moment. Way too late to get it back. Normally I make a conscious decision to eat, but not today. There it was, gone. And today my OH booked our summer holiday, and I tried on my bikini bottoms.......... Imagine an elastic band around a boiled egg and you will get the picture. I had better SS from now on in. :break_diet:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.