Big birthday night out looming.....

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Its my birthday in 8 and a half weeks if i stick religously to CD and SS until then u think I can drop two dress sizes??
Wishful thinking i know but any1 who has had successful weight loss in this kind of time let me kno as it keeps me going!!! :p

2 months ... 2 stone .... that's what the average is so they say.

Being a bloke I have no idea how weight loss fits to dress size changes!

Steve

Hi there

Well I haven't been on CD too long myself but I know others have said that you roughly drop a dress size for each stone you lose. So on the basis that you should shift 2 stone in 8 weeks - chances look good!

Georgie
x

Thanku! I will try my damned hardest as have big night planned and those ppl that u havent seen in yrs and who make u feel a little nervous r gonna be there so wanna look good!!!

Hiya Lis, I'm made up to hear all of your confidence.

I too would like to lose 2 stones in 8 weeks. Check out my holiday ticker, we have 9 weeks til me, my hubby and our little girl go to DL Paris. I would love to be no more than 11 stone by the time we go, which means I have to lose 2 more stone from now. I've lost just under 3 stone and I'm still in my 8th week. So, although we're not all the same and weight loss slows down nearer to goal, I would say that you have a huge chance of actually beating your target.

I wish you luck hun. good luck to both of us :D

I'll keep my eyes open for your posts, I try to catch up on the daily each day, maybe you could pop in there every now and then too.

ttfn xx sj xx

you can do this Lisa, the average is a stone a month but more in the first week and if you lose a dress size with each stone you will drop two sizes by your birthday. You will have to be strict though and make sure you dont have any cheats at all before then. And keep glugging the water as it really does help.

I think u could drop 2 dress sizes in 8 wks... if u stick to ss, good luck.

Back