Big birthday weekend - now back with vengeance

IMac

Gold Member
So on Sunday I hit the big "Five ohh", weighed in Friday and planned a non LT weekend as my kids had lots of exciting family based things planned. So now several meals later, a trip to Trenham to the Monkey forest and aerial walkway then evening Murder mystery plus lots of jollies at work today I'm back to LT...and it feels back to normal. I was pleasantly surprised that 4 weeks on LT I could only eat a fraction of what I ate previously, one glass of wine all weekend now its water and coffee.
Over the weekend the most enjoyable part of eating & drinking...saddo that I am was having a cup of tea with milk in !!! Perhaps thats living proof that my life from now on is shorter than the part i've already lived.
As for the rest I'll wait to get weighed on friday and suffer the consequences. so to all of you late chaps and chapesses I feel like Arnie saying "i'm back"
with love x

welcome back!! Sounds like u had a brill birthday hun!!!

*pulls up the LT wagon and shouts...... 'HOP ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN BABY!!!!!'

lol

:D

Glad to hear you had a great birthday weekend.

Happy 50 years young.

I too miss my morning cuppa, can't face it without milk so stick to black coffee instead.

Welcome back on the LT train.

x

I now drink hot water in the morning as I can't cope with coffee first thing and again at 4.00 when it has to be tea !! As I said definate saddo x

Back