Big boned?

(we know muscle weighs more than fat)...
IT DOESN'T!!!!!!

One pound of fat weighs the same as one pound of muscle!!!:)

Muscle is more defined though, so can look more. Fat tends to be dispersed all over the body.

Guys

This is all so fascinating and KD you just made me lol...........thanks for that...........x

Hello, am joining in on this debate.

Height 5ft 8in
Wrist 7.5in
Shoe Size 7
Hands 8in from middle finger to wrist (larger than my bf)

I am currently over 18 stone but wrist has been that size since I was 16 (13stone ish) and had to get a gold braclet specially made larger as my wrists were too large for womens jewlry

I know I am large my ideal weight for my height would be 10st 6lb. An eight stone loss nearly and although I am aiming to be healthy I do think that this would be slightly unrealistic for me.

However I do not say I am big boned etc as I think this gives you an excuse. Yes I have a large frame and yes I am a big girl but at the end of the day I am a morbidly obese large framed big girl.

Havent got around to measuring mine yet, but take note that the elbow measurement is the diameter, not the circumference!

Can't quite nail the elbow yet... just reading through the instructions for getting a measurement felt like the Krypton Factor! It's at times like these that a third arm would come in really handy.

I'm still a little confused as if you are overweight your measurements will be bigger anyway?!

That's a very good point. I'm pretty darn certain my wrist was more than 6 inches when I was at my heaviest.

Hello, am joining in on this debate.

Height 5ft 8in
Wrist 7.5in
Shoe Size 7
Hands 8in from middle finger to wrist (larger than my bf)

Hi, we're similar! Same 8 inch hands here, and I think my wrist was bigger back in the day. I remember having a Claddagh bracelet that was far too tight when I was around 14 stone or so. I find these days that standard bracelets are okay, just tend to fall off if I relax my hand - I was throwing some bread to the ducks recently and I managed to chuck 3 bangles in there, too! Poor ducks. But the strange thing is that wearing bangles seems to bruise up my wrist pretty badly, so I think the bone itself is a big one- it's 6 inches but that's without the fat I used to have to pad it. Makes me wonder about the guidelines. Pretty sure I'm large framed, definitely not small.

P.S. Best of luck with your weight loss!

Back