Big boo boo of a weekend!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hey all!

Well I just thought I'd share with you all my spectacular inability to stick to the SW plan this weekend :sigh:

I knew it was going to be impossible to follow the plan this Saturday as I was celebrating a friend's 25th in Swansea last night. I've been saving up my syns, but I had planned to flexi syn the night. Hoever, I gave up once I got to 70 syns, oops! :eek:

We started off in TGIs - hardly the most health-conscious of places to eat. Naturally the lure of the cocktails was too strong, and ended up having a couple of massive June Bugs. Hmmm...

Then on to various pub and clubs, whereby much alcohol was consumed :eek: I'm a bit gutted, and really annoyed with myself, as it's my first week following a SW diet, and I can virtually guarantee that I'll have gained weight this week when I weigh myself in the morning. I had lost 2.5 pounds up until Saturday morning, but I'm sure that I undid all my hard work. Oh well, I don't have to weigh in in front of other people, so I can keep my shame to myself if needs be :cry:

Back on plan today (apart from the packet of crisps I ate earlier, grr!), and hopefully I can look forward to some losses soon :D

Anybody else go a bit haywire with their diet this weekend?

Sian xx

easy for me to say but just put this behind you and start again, I have failed diets so many time because I have one 'naughty day' and think I may as well carry on cos I have undone all the good I ever did, of course this isn't true but the mind says different sometimes!

Please can you remind me of this next week when I go off track because of celebrating my best friends 'significant' birthday!

Thanks hun! I got straight back on the plan this morning, and made myself a lovely butternut squash and bacon risotto from the Extra Easy cookbook...one day of naughtiness isn't enough to put me off! :)

I hope you have a fab time celebrating your friend's birthday next weekend. We all need to let our hair down sometimes, diet or no diet!

Sian xx

well done you for jumping straight back on!!

Oooh - that recipe sounds lovely! A yummy way to get back on track - well done you! x:)

cupcake we have had that butternut squash and bacon rissotto too and it is absolutely divine!!!!! kids loved it too.....in fact now ive seen it on here,im thinking about it and might have it as my after weigh in meal tonight!!

:eek: I fell off the wagon spectacularly this weekend!

On Friday a group of us from work went to 'Spoons. I had chicken & chorizo flatbread with chips followed by crumble and custard. Didn't even enjoy it, but the bottle and a half of rose wine was another story!!!

On Saturday I went to my favourite place, Las Iguanas and had creamy mushrooms followed by veggie chili! Heaven!! :D

Yesterday in popped in Tesco Express to get some petrol and somehow managed to pick up 2 fresh cream slices and a Feast ice cream, all of which I ate while lounging on the settee watching tv!!! :eek:

This morning, my weight is the lowest it's been for at least 5 years!!! Mind you I went ballroom dancing Saturday night and spent yesterday climbing up and down steps decorating my son's bedroom!!

I'm back on the wagon now though, but I did enjoy the weekend!!!

there comes a time where real life gets in the way of dieting. there is always going to be a time or a place where you cant eat slimming world food or drink diet pop. what are you going to do starve yourself? no i think not. have it enjoy it and get straight back on plan after youve had it. beating yourself up about it is only going to make you feel bad and your more likely to eat more to compensate for feeling bad in the first place. i NEVER EVER EVER feel guilty if i eat bad i enjoy it ,i savour every moment and get back on plan the next day. xx

Back