Big Boot Up Bum Required

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Please please please could I have some BIG boots up the bum.

I lost 8lb last week. I went to WI on Tuesday and then thought I'd treat myself to a Chinese having convinced myself that although I struggle to get back on track if I have a treat, this week it would be different. Well, that didn't work. My dinner last night was a pack of choc chip biscuits.

I really want to lose 2.5lb this week to get my 3 stone award but, the way this week is going, would be happy with anything but the way it's going - I'll have another gain. :break_diet:

BOOT!!!!!

Lol.... come on Sue you can do it!!!!! Stop eating crap, get back on the wagon and get your 3 stone award..... :talk017:

We are all rooting for you

Gail xxxxxxxxxx

:slap::slap: a clip round the ear young lady (as my dad would say), you can do it hunni sooooo near to 3st is fantastic.xxxx

Always happy to oblige :D

kutb-1.jpg

c'mon, don't undo all that hard work... it's NOT worth it!! :D

YAY!! I love that boot Annie!

Sue, you can do it missy - draw a line under the past and move on. Today is a brand new day.....

Go for it!!!

Just think your almost near that 3 stone mark which is fantastic! You will feel amazing when you get that award and the biscuits will be forgotten about!

Come on Sue get back on track. I am so envious you had such a large weight loss this week and just think how close you are to the next goal you have set yourself. Get to it lady :)

Come on Sue, you can get that weight loss...just put down the rubbish food and eat the things you are supposed to!!
Good luck!!!
xxx

Come on Sue, you can do it! You are an inspiration to us all so do it for yourself and for us!!! xx

Hey come on Sue, stop treating yourself with FOOD when you've done well, a chinese isn't a treat, it's a takeaway full of crap that does your body no good whatsoever!!!!, find something else to treat yourself with after a great wi hun, or even have a really nice SW friendly meal prepared and waiting for when you get home, something you haven't tried before!!!!

I love that boot Annie!! Mine's just a little punch..lol :copon:

You of all people can do it... I'll speak for all us newbies.. we come online and see all the regular posts here on Mins and you are one of those Sue..we look towards you for inspiration.. I envy you so much to have lost all that weight so far.. don't let it slip now. Think of the old saying I once read.. "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" And that goes for bikkies too!! :p

Thank you so much for your support ladies xx

Rachelina - wow, that is SOO true. When I can get in to the other rooom where there printer is, I'm going to print that off!!

Hey come on Sue, stop treating yourself with FOOD when you've done well, a chinese isn't a treat, it's a takeaway full of crap that does your body no good whatsoever!

I've just had a haircut and then, as it is payday, went to Evans (only shop I can shop in at the mo) to treat myself. It was a horrible site seeing my bulges and stretchmarks. It bought home that I've got to stop kidding myself when I 'picture' my size. I'm a lot bigger. That doesn't mean there is the slightest chance of me developing an eating disorder - I know I'm seeing what's REALLY there (after all, I am still above 19 stone!) but it did give me the kick I needed.

I stopped at Morrisons on the way home and have got stacks of veg's, salads, bacon, eggs, potatos etc and no chocolate or naughties.

Once again, thank you very much ladies, you're all fab xxx

once read.. "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" And that goes for bikkies too!! :p[/quote]

Thanks for this quote - I love it!!! I shall keep this is mind next time I fancy a chinese:thankyou:

Hi Liannioso

It's a good one isn't it... although Chinese tastes soooo good... but just keep thinking how good you feel when you see more weight off... god I fancy chocolate today.. I've just had a hot chocolate and hopefully that will do.... :rolleyes:

Well done Sue. The amount of weight you've lost so far is AMAZING! Don't let a couple of hiccups make you give up! Well done for stocking up the veggies. But after a boot the size of Annie's I'm scared enough and it was aimed at you!

You CAN do it! x

I've just had a hot chocolate and hopefully that will do.... :rolleyes:

I thought it was just me that tried to satisfy my chocolate cravings through hot chocs! :)

There have been so many boots already that I don't think you need any more!! I just wanted to come in anyway and say good luck for the rest of the week :)

Thank you all.

I kind of stuck to the plan yesterday as in I didn't have anything I shouldn't but I didn't have stuff I should ie I had loads of frylighted roast potatos (green day) but had no fruit or veg (despite having bought loads the day before!).

I've been at my voluntary job today and have lost the plot with writing everything down BUT I'm going to get back on track tomorrow with writing everything down.

you lot are fab xx

Stick with it over the weekend Sue, good luck! Just remember how well you have done :)
Have a good weekend x

Back