big bottom in wetsuit

patchesmum

My weight loss has spurred me on to finally book a scuba diving course, something I have always wanted to do but never got round to...now all booked and scheduled and by first week on holiday in June my wobbly bottom will be scaring the marine life in the Indian ocean.
Wouldn't have done this without LT :character00180:

Hi that's great! Well done you :) its brilliant when you have something to work towards and a treat when you get there! X

Happy for you or sorry for the fish?? Hmmm, a tough call. :p :D

Patchesmum how fantastic is it that you are now confident enough to wear whatever you want? I guess even more significant is the fact that you have opened up opportunities for yourself just by being thinner and more confident. That is so impressive, not only has your body shed the weight but it appears you've taken a weight off your mind too. :)

I have to say I'm envious of your holiday as well - we have plenty of canals around here but I think the Indian Ocean might just edge them out. ;)

Enjoy your trip - you've earnt it.

MrC....you speak such wise words oh wise one! I'm feeling sorry for the fish definitely lol :p
Patches you are a scream! Scuba diving...how fabulous! I'm sure you will look slick and slim in your wetsuit!!! x

well I had the option of doing the whole course in the UK, the open water dives at the end of the course would be in a dis-used quarry near Preston! No chance! If I am going to get my hair wet and have to suffer the indignity of squeezing into a wetsuit then I am not doing it on a cold day by a quarry in Preston! So am doing all the theory work and the pool work in UK and have arranged to do the "completion" dives in the Maldives where we are due to go anyway! Fish watch out.....hope my wobbly bottom doesn't cause a Tsumami....

lol nice one patchesmum have a great time :)

Back