Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi Folks

I thought it was about time I put my likeness up so that you guys will be able to recognise me on the 29th. Do I still need to bring the board? :p x

this here thing? what does it mean?

Morning all, you were right I am the first one today! I am off to work soon, only 8 hours today but I am tired already. We were woken up at 3am by a hail stone downpour. It was very noisy. I am spare today but I'm sure they have got something horrible lined up for me!

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Another late morning. It's nearly 8 o'clock and I've only just surfaced. Different story tomorrow though - back to school so up just after 5.30

I am looking to shift some pounds and move some tickers next week so I'll have another "no treats" week and see what happens.

I found dime bars in Woolworths yesterday and as I had late breakfast and didn't stop for lunch I snaffled 2 while I was out - the rest went in the "naughty box" for when I'm not on a "no treats" week again. I had a jacket potato and cottage cheese with salad for dinner so the dime bars didn't do any harm. I will have to make sure I've time for lunch today. Why are dime bars so hard to come by these days? They are yummy but I only seem to find them in obscure places - that's why they are so hard to resist.

Elle - The Yoda that was on my avator for a day or so was sparked by a comment from Mr Wombat. He asked me if I was Yoda in disguise. I googled Yoda and he turned out to be the wise one from, I think, Star Wars. As he was quite attractive I thought I would claim him as my likeness - pretty close, so now you know what to look for when we meet :p x

Taz - Up at stupid o'clock again but not quite as bad as some of your mornings ;) x

Tyn - It's so hard to be on a VLCD so don't beat yourself up about the slip. X factor was total pants last evening. Several were off-key and the panel were a bit churlish - and Maria Carey, well let's just say she's not my cup of tea (or any other beverage). OK, rant over :D x

I don't know how I'm gonna spend my Sunday as I am still quite tired Mr Sun has put in an unexpected appearance so it might be worth venturing out later :character00238:

:character00238: Have a lovely Sunday everyone :character00238:

Last edited:
I think he'd make money on Daniel. He's got a good voice if he's marketed in the right way - just not Simon's sort of act. The women are all very strong but I don't think they did their best last night (although Ruth's last song in the sing off turned her into a total rock chick - good old Bob Dylan song too). She certainly let them see what she was made of and left them in no doubt.

good morning good morning. i've missed you guys. every time i come on here there are pages and pages to catch up on. i forget how much we ramble... ha.

jenn. don't worry honey if you don't want to travel all that way, but if you want to come and stay put for a few hours i'm sure none of us will begrudge you that. after all. we are meeting to meet each other, not run around the city centre and not getting chance to chat in person. just let us know what you want to do and we will try to accomodate. other than that i'm sure we'll be all meeting up to compare our christmas bulges (and baby bulge :D) in the new year :)

gem. i honestly thought you'd put your pic up and i'd missed it :D ha. glad i didn't, you retain your air of mystery.

oh. i've put up my progress pics so far in my profile album. i am in my bra so beware if you have a delicate disposition. and it is friends only so if you can't see it and want to, let me know :)

i can't really tell the difference in the pics. they aren't that great. but i can tell the difference from the beginning pics and me in real life which is the main thing i suppose... my mate didn't take full body shots this time and the things that have disappeared a lot are legs and ass and hips which you can't really see. but you'll get an idea of my de-flabbing :)

tyn. don't worry about a little break. sometimes sanity comes first. but don't fall into the trap of thinking you can do it every week and get away with it. it really catches up with you and slows things down. go for it until crimbo, which is what i'm going to do (snook a wee bit of badness myself lastnight. still in ketosis but still shouldn't have done it) and then save my sanity for a few days over christmas. if i stick to this hard enough i should be getting to a point where i move up the plans around christmas in any case...

i will look into booking my train tickets today then :D woohoo. how exciting :D

abz xx

Lets be honest, Ruth is composed entirely of raw sex.

I think the Laura thing was down to people not voting for her because they thought she was going to be safe anyway... has happened before on many a phone vote programme...

As a female I can see past the raw sex thing with Ruth - she has serious talent there but is in danger of being hated by women and seen only for the sex thing by men. She is probably JUST what Simon Cowell wants though. Whether she wins or not she'll be signed - Just as the group will by Louis - so I don't think either of those can lose.

Abz - you brave old thing putting up an intimate piccie in your gallery and there's me with no piccie at all except my yoda likeness haha!!!

Gem, be fair it is Sunday! How early can one be expected to rise on a Sunday? I am home now though and planning on paying a visit to my parents later this afternoon if they are home.

I think Simon is going to do more than just sign Ruth!

Tyn,

Yeah don't worry about, but do be careful this isn't a every week thing like Abz said. It really is an emotional journey doing CD and you've lasted longer than I did. But for me I knew I couldn't cheat in anyway...it was all or nothing. But it will teach you, that the amount of food you used to eat was much much more than you can now handle and to lessen the quantity and up the quality. So just keep strong.

Abz, yeah I will do my best... it is all about the pain. If I can cope it will be fine, if I can't then it's a no no.

X-factor...to be honest, I don't really find ANY OF them talented. I think a few have good voices, and Austin is sexy!! But actual, longevity of talent...none of them have it. You just find the best of the not so great lot. But then that is my opinion. Although Leona lewis is the exception. The girls , ruth does oooze sex, but as far as her voice...mmuahh..could take it or leave it. i would never buy the album, but would listen in a kareoke bar. Laura...she is ok but too amy whinehouse about her...and she does too many riffs. riffs don't make you sound good....I would like someone to actually stick to a melody for a week and see how that goes. Austin, I think he did well with the billy jean thing, but as it had already been done, it did lack a bit. The little blonde boy ( for forget his name) I think he is crap. Nothing at all special about him. Other than I just want to pinch his cheeks. And the boy band...they are so bad it is useless. Anyone else I didn't mention was ( in my opinion) not worth the mention cuz I forgot them already.

ha. i could :p

given the influx of friend requests i've had i'm almost wishing i hadn't put progress pics up, ha. i didn't realise that many people read my diary!! none of them are posting back though... so i guess i'm right and there isn't much difference :p

abz xx

I popped in to look but didn't get any pics up - I guess we're not friends - boo-hoo!!

Thanks abz - caught that one, looked and commented. I think it's most noticeable under the bust and that's where you need to lose it health wise. Well done you x

i am coming to realise that i now have no ass... far too much boob and no ass, ha. i am hoping it's all going to even out eventually. i'm finding myself very interested to see what shape i end up!!

abz xx

i am coming to realise that i now have no ass... far too much boob and no ass, ha. i am hoping it's all going to even out eventually. i'm finding myself very interested to see what shape i end up!!

abz xx

I know what you mean, I'm losing but my gut isn't going anywhere yet :sigh:

My legs seem to be the main improvement.

Oh weight-loss, why so cruel? lol

Back