Big Boys Need Love Too!

you guys decide, i'll be back on in the evening...gotta head off somewhere :) xxx

i really don't mind. as long as it's somewhere obvious that i won't get lost finding. i have never been to brum before so it's all new to me too :)

abz xx

im going to kill my little sister, she has a box of lindt chocolates right next to her. aaaaaaaaaaaarr. must not eat any!! MUST NOT EAT ANY!!

Well done that Taz girl - 1.5 is FABULOUS - Yay you!!! x

oh my god i shall be bombarded by minimins at 0947 hours! :p

Haha - Be afraid - be very afraid - minimins from the North and minimins from the south. Poor you x

hahaha. nah midland minimins are ten times stronger than both northern and southern minimins:p

Taz congrats hun!! x

Just an update on the new show at the Beeb - The A & E Show sounds a bit more edgy - don't you think?

Midlands minimins - stronger? No chance!!!!!

haha i LOVE it. abz we could do a light entertainment style weight loss show!! hahaha.

Well I just got back from karate training and I am hanging. I was aching a little before I got there but it's usually a relatively easy class on a Wednesday. When I got there I found out that our Sensei was doing his 2nd Dan black belt grading and it was continuing on through our class which meant that the class was conducted by Senior Sensei in grading conditions! It was really tough and we were going for 45 minutes before we got our first water break! I was totally not prepared for that tonight

Well done for coping with that Taz x

And I'm guessing (by previous posts) that you are x

Good for you - be careful with your knees though x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Am I the first to post? Where's Taz? I'm exhausted this morning - dozed off after OH got up so running about 15 mins late. Will have to catch up in a minute :sigh: Dopy me came downstairs and made coffee and forgot to switch the kettle on :doh: it was vile so I had to go back out and make another one. I think I'd better have an early night tonight :eek:

I leave work early this afternoon as I have a counselling session - last one. Then, as the counsellor lives not far away from home I should be home by 4.30 - the first battle is to persuade my boss to let me leave at 2pm not 2.15. I was a few minutes late last week and started the session in a heap. The counsellor was fine about it but annoyed for me. I need an hour to get there comfortably and park.

Well that second pound is not budging after the good signs yesterday so I'm still left dangling and hoping until tomorrow. Fingers crossed :innocent0001:

Have another lovely day on the Abz and Elle Show - this is Gemstone signing off until this evening :p (who knows Taz may join you as she hasn't been on yet)

:character00238: Have a good Thursday everyone :character00238:

well done on the weight loss taz!!

i'm not sure about the a and e show. surely people would be expecting casualty or something, ha.

hope your session goes well this aft gem. get on that boss of yours and give what for. you deserve an extra 15 minutes!!

totm showed up after two weeks of waiting this morning so i feel HUGE. i'm all bloated. i was going to go out shopping to see if some size 16 trousers fit me today but i'm thinking that might not be a very good idea...

also, my mate is coming over with her camera and a cable. so hopefully i'll be able to get pics taken of me in my new dress and put on here.

also have a knitting delivery coming today. haven't knitted anything for a while and i'm rather stupidly excited :S going to knit my friend a tank top type thing for christmas. hope she likes it... if not. well. i got to knit it. ha. i'm wondering whether i should ask her about it first. probably safer. and she's bound to come and visit when i'm in the middle of knitting it... i'll decide when the pattern arrives :)

also hopefully going to get to buy OH's and mum's christmas pressies today and get those out of the way :D

abz xx

Back