539.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 13
PMSL, fantastic. So funny.

That's what I thought. From her window my mate thought it might be a bear but on closer examination we thought it was a pig (??????) or maybe a pit bull or the Churchill dog - Oh I don't know, I just took the photos x

Of course, as funny and clever as the snow sculptures are, it does beg the question whether it was really suitable to put on a public walkway where children play x

:smiley1842:Good morning everyone:smiley1842:
More snow this morning AND it's still snowing. The warnings round this area is stay at home as conditions are dangerous but OH has gone off in his little car anyway. It is officially his down day today but he decided to work it as we had planned to go to Wales this weekend and come back on Monday. As travel this weekend is now not a good idea I reckon he should have reinstated his down day and stayed off today.

:smiley1842:Have a fantastic Friday in the snow everone and keep safe x:smiley1842:

:33:​

Morning all, it's worse here this morning than it was yesterday. Vehicles are getting stuck in the road opposite, we have deeper snow and it's still coming down hard. I'm shocked by the amount of idiots taking to their cars this morning, the warnings couldn't be clearer - DO NOT TRAVEL, yet people seem to have things to do that are so important they are willing to risk accidents to do them!

Tell me about it Taz - OH determined to go in this morning even though he could have reinstated the down day he swapped cos we thought we might be going to Wales this weekend x

I don't get it Gem, I really don't. It's just not worth it, there are cars driving down the road outside but the road is still white where it's falling so fast!

The worrying thing is there is going to be snow falling all day and coming home will be dangerous too x

well some people don't have an option. we certainly didn't. if thomas doesn't go to work, thomas doesn't get paid and neither do i. so it's non-negotiable really. for some reason thomas has only been paid £146 this week, which is just over half... i have asked him why and it turns out they've clocked out an hour early on a couple of days because his foreman had to go somewhere?? what? but that still doesn't account for it so i've asked him to ring his work. also, if he's not getting paid next week, we are supposed to survive on £140 for two weeks when all the bills are coming out, the car needs MOTing and taxing and we have to eat. and the mortgage woman has told me that my mortgage is now bigger than when i took it out. i'm totally totally baffled. and our house is worth less than when i bought it. so it looks like we're staying where we are, for as long as we can pay for it at least. i'm having a really sh*tty day!!

abz xx

and the mortgage woman has told me that my mortgage is now bigger than when i took it out. i'm totally totally baffled.

Abz, that doesn't make sense love, not with interest rates at 1%. I'd query that one defo.

i'm on a fixed rate jim, so unfortunately that doesn't help me in the slightest. it runs out in june so hopefully i'll be able to take advantage then.

Ah, well if your on a fixed rate I still don't see how it bigger?

It does make sense, you don't actually start paying the mortgage amount off til after a couple of years.

that just sucks!!

and it turns out that thomas was sent home last monday and they took it off him as a sick day. and he doesn't get paid sick and he 'forgot' to tell me that he'd been off all day? that man is going to get a lashing when i get home!!

Back