Big Boys Need Love Too!

Elle - I actually feel your body may be telling you what you need
Tyn - Your appointment with the GP may be just what you need to sort our your diet dilema and to discuss your mum. Good for you. Oh and please don't worry about crying - being human is no disgrace x

BER-LI-MEY everybody, you have a night off from Minimins and BAM BAM BANANA you find you've missed 50,000 pages and 2.5 million posts. Now i've trekked through the lot of them I see that Bex wants me to elope (dont know Bex it depends on what you have to offer apart from lasagne), Abz did an excellent job at weigh in (nice one abz), Gem's given out excellent advise as per usual but is leaving us at the weekend (nooooo Gem come back!!!), Tyn Tyn made excellent progress with his mum and had a chocolate bar (good for you tyn), we lost a fella cos we chat too much (well fine bugger off then, pshhhhh) and i BELIEVE we gained a lady (wilkommen, it's great fun here!). Have I missed anything out? HAHAHA.

concerning the quote above, just wanted to tell you peeps that the weirdest thing has happened. so i didnt go for my walk, binged last night, did my exercises before bed...(still havent been toilet but im workin on it :p) and i weighed myself this mornin...I've lost a pound since yesterday! Today i'm officially 14st 7lb! Now, i'm not gettin excited or using it as an official weight haha because me an tyn tyn know full well that it could go up 5 lbs by friday hahaha. but i had a decent brekkie this mornin to celebrate as i was finding that i was hungry by 10! tiny bit of alpen and bran flakes (we all know why) and a slice of toast with 2 thin slices of greek halloumi. I've got the prunes a'ready hahahaha xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. hope everyone is well today

guys, also, to make myself feel better I have decided to make a ticker documenting my complete weight loss since i was 15st 12lbs! so i shall add that to my signature too! wooop.

oh my god. have just eaten the corner off a cranberry bar and they are totally and utterly amazing. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

abz xx

Ooh blimey people. I used to be obese! Didn't know that haha x

just be glad you no longer are!! i have a way to go before i'm free of that mantle...

abz xx

you, my dear, are doing excellently well. so never fear, weight loss is definitely here. ooooooooooooooh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. xxx

I'm new here as well but are you the only boy here?

hehehe, he is really the "ONLY MAN!" eh tyn? *LOL*

seriously though there are a few about...just have to have a little look see.

Morning ladies...and any gents that might be lurking. I feel a bit better, I think my cold was at it's peak yesterday.:)

But even better news even after that naughty naughty curry last night, I still lost a pound. It is totally not a human thing to do.

But news is, I am going to see my GP later and hopefully get him to sign me off for the CD stuff and should be seeing my CDC tomorrow, ( fingers crossed ) and will be on my way come Monday.

I am so chuffed to have lost this weight. Not really sure how I a doing it, but if I can do it not being on the diet then hopefully when I come off it, after I reach my goal of course, I should be fine.

Roll -on Alton towers!!1 WAYYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHH

Woohoo Jenn I totally agree with you. If i can keep weight off for over a year you can do it too (with kandoo...) <--- I had to add that in...

xxxxx

BER-LI-MEY everybody, you have a night off from Minimins and BAM BAM BANANA you find you've missed 50,000 pages and 2.5 million posts. Now i've trekked through the lot of them I see that Bex wants me to elope (dont know Bex it depends on what you have to offer apart from lasagne), Abz did an excellent job at weigh in (nice one abz), Gem's given out excellent advise as per usual but is leaving us at the weekend (nooooo Gem come back!!!), Tyn Tyn made excellent progress with his mum and had a chocolate bar (good for you tyn), we lost a fella cos we chat too much (well fine bugger off then, pshhhhh) and i BELIEVE we gained a lady (wilkommen, it's great fun here!). Have I missed anything out? HAHAHA.

concerning the quote above, just wanted to tell you peeps that the weirdest thing has happened. so i didnt go for my walk, binged last night, did my exercises before bed...(still havent been toilet but im workin on it :p) and i weighed myself this mornin...I've lost a pound since yesterday! Today i'm officially 14st 7lb! Now, i'm not gettin excited or using it as an official weight haha because me an tyn tyn know full well that it could go up 5 lbs by friday hahaha. but i had a decent brekkie this mornin to celebrate as i was finding that i was hungry by 10! tiny bit of alpen and bran flakes (we all know why) and a slice of toast with 2 thin slices of greek halloumi. I've got the prunes a'ready hahahaha xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. hope everyone is well today

Elle...that has got to be the best summing up I have ever read...and I even count the sum up for corrie and eastenders ( not that I watch those anymore) Prunes...whatever floats your boat hun. I tried them and not a big fan but in the states they have flavoured ones and they aren't too bad. I am more of a grapes girl!! Give me a bag of seedless red grapes and I am all yours...Well not entirely, but I will be nicer anyway:D

Abz you're doing good. And I am glad you found something else you like. What cranberry bar is that?

Dreading friday...my OH is going to manchester to see a mate of his doing a show and spend time with some friends of his. He is only gone for a day, but I am so used to him being here and miss him terribly when we leaves. I am soooooo gonna need a lift then!! I will be like a little puppy waiting at the glass window for him to come home. ( how sad!):sigh:

Woohoo Jenn I totally agree with you. If i can keep weight off for over a year you can do it too (with kandoo...) <--- I had to add that in...

xxxxx

Hehehehe, and it was funny. Last night in the F word the people in the kitchen, that angela chick said " what's going to work....teeeeeeammmmmmm work!" and which I laughed about...only because my some watches a programme called wonderpets and that is part of their song. And then I thought...how sad... I am laughing at some freak on tele making a reference to something....it must be all the crack I smoke that makes me think it is funny. ( by the way just incase you think it...no i don't do drugs...it was my mom, and that is why I am a bit of a retard!!):D

it's the cd cranberry bar. first solid food in a fortnight. ha. i'd probably have loved it even if it tasted like *****...

abz xx

lol methinks you will receive a lot of sympathy on here so i'll play the ***** role "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!" Although i'm only jealous cos i dont have anyone to wait at the glass window for. incidentally, when is a window not glass? haha.. ok ok, perhaps when it's plastic. anyone have a plastic window? yes..im bored.

p.s. prunes are ok..theyre to help get my system going, if you catch my drift

p.p.s. what you thinkin, jenn, about eloping with bex? i hear she makes an excellent lasagne...

Oh I am talking to myself again. Well Good morning Jenn! Good morning to you too? How did you sleep? Ok I guess, hard time breathing with the cold in my nose but over all 8/10. When'd you get up? Oh about 40 mintues ago. ..................muahhhhaaahhhaahh

lol methinks you will receive a lot of sympathy on here so i'll play the ***** role "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!" Although i'm only jealous cos i dont have anyone to wait at the glass window for. incidentally, when is a window not glass? haha.. ok ok, perhaps when it's plastic. anyone have a plastic window? yes..im bored.

p.s. prunes are ok..theyre to help get my system going, if you catch my drift

p.p.s. what you thinkin, jenn, about eloping with bex? i hear she makes an excellent lasagne...

hehehe, I never get sympathy, nor would I want it....cuz....I AM SUPER Jenn!! Nah I will miss him and I do hate him going, but he needs to have a bit of fun with his mates, and I will have our baby here, so I will be fine...we can stay up late ( as a treat) and watch cartoons!!!

Eloping...hey if bex can carry me over the threshhold and the lasagne is extra cheesey then...that is the best off I've had in years!! Sign me up!!!:D;)

I tell you what Jenn that pig has got a lot of energy. Woo, when shall we elope? I quite fancy a bit of extra cheesy lasagne. i've decided that tomorrow i will treat myself to a packet of quavers. I actually cant wait, woopdedoo.

So what have you and your lovely son got planned for today? xxx

this is starting to sound like a mass trip to gretna green. not to mention the bigamy involved... ha. can i join in :D

abz xx

is that where bex is planning on taking us? lol, ive never been so im up for it. ofcourse you can join in abz, we need someone sane lol. x

I tell you what Jenn that pig has got a lot of energy. Woo, when shall we elope? I quite fancy a bit of extra cheesy lasagne. i've decided that tomorrow i will treat myself to a packet of quavers. I actually cant wait, woopdedoo.

So what have you and your lovely son got planned for today? xxx

You're on for the elope!! :D

Well I for now I have a break as he is still at his nana's house until my shopping comes ( between 12-1) and then he will come home and maybe do some crafts or something and if I feel a little better I may take him for a walk down to the park for a bit of a play and a ride on his bike. Then it is home time and dinner . If he eats a good meal ( only eating till his is full) ( not all the food) then I let him play his FUNKEYS on my laptop or he plays his click start for 30 mins before it is bath, bed and story time. Then I can chill with the man and watch some tele or play the WII or play x box, since we can't go anywhere.

is that where bex is planning on taking us? lol, ive never been so im up for it. ofcourse you can join in abz, we need someone sane lol. x

Of course ABZ can come. Sane isn't the word I would use. And I am not crazy, I am just unique.:D

I lack a bit of....of...of...um....who knows.....waaahhhoooo!!!

Back