Big Boys Need Love Too!

people i keep writing and nothing is posting :( boohoo.

anyway, this morning the scales seem to have finally recorded my chocolate cake, putting me at 13st 3!!!! no no nooooooooooo!! i cant understand haha, apart from the cake ive been really good. maybe ive been having to many carbs, i had pasta for dinner 2 nights ago? last night i had butter bean and tuna salad. ive also developed a thing from pickled gherkins and onions. i say developed, i've loved them for ages, but i've suddenly got a craving for them :S i had to assure my mum last night that no, indeed, i am not pregnant as i was tucking into yet another gherkin.

Bee, welcome! I see you've done amazingly well so far :D We - all of us - can talk for england. hahaha.

Jenn your OH is naughty haha! He should not be telling you to eat what you want if you want to try and be good. Tell him there's a girl named elle who'll come round and smack him if he does it again:p See how much im prepared to do for you - travel a million miles to the very edge of norfolk just to curb your temptation ;) Good luck with the scan hun :D

I know i had something to say to all of you but ive forgotten for now lol
xxx

Jenns back, Jenns back, Jenns back!

Sorry couldn't help myself! hehe.

Diet really is going fine. I have the odd nearly slip up, where i open the fridge to get something out, and there is something sitting there that my hand just reaches for, and my brain is all "Ohh just a tiny bit.. a nibble won't hurt" At which point i grab my water, run back to my room and hide in bed! lol.

Overall, i am not missing food really. Would i love to eat a Chicken, bacon, pepperoni and cheese panini right now? Hell yea! I think i am finally getting around to the whole food is not really all that important to my life.

Jumped on the scales this morning, officially passed the 1st mark i think. Was 22.9 so thats another 6lbs gone. Wohoo! Hopeing to get another 10lbs+ this week to get me close to the 2st mark. Plan is to shift 4-5stone before Xmas. Big goals i know, but might be doable! haha.

And Taz, i know what you mean about your shifts. I used to start at 5pm and then finish at 1am when i worked in a factory before i went to University, was horrible, your day was constantly ruined, felt icky all the time, and people generally thought you had died you see them that little. Hopefully you get it sorted babes!

And welcome to the Minimins smoking corner Bee! This is where all the gossiping and chatting takes place! Stick around! hehe.

yeh this is where the cool kids hang bee.

**** Tyn! 1 stone!! you jammy git :p hahaha. nice work love. you just keep grabbing that water and running to bed if that works for you. you should put up signs around your room "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" that kind of things, remind yourself why you're doing it.

x

btw that was s*** ;) so that you can get where i was going with it, since they dont even leave the first letter hahaha.

tyn!! that's awesome. well done :D

i am pining away here. feeling sorry for myself that i can't have a sarnie. but i haven't eaten a sandwich in a very long time so i don't know why on earth i would feel sorry for myself. guess the carb monster is yelling at me, ha. i've had porridge for brekkie and a litre and a half of water and a coffee so far today. will have my soup or bar at around threeish i think so that i'm not doing toooo badly when i get home. really should have brought the bouillon with me, ha.

and guys. i really think we should seriously think about getting together. we've been through so much on here i think it's about time for a meet. how about we just choose somewhere right in the middle of the country and then we all just go there!! ha. either that or pick one of us with a big house and go there. who has a big house? tyn. we could raid yours!! full of students :p

abz xx

erm... middle of the country..... hmmm. it depends where we all are. we need places. everyone, write where you're from.

Elle: Walsall, north of Birmingham.

Martyn: Preston City Centre.

I think somewhere in the new year would be great, gives us all something to look forward to and stuff!

Tyn - that's a fantastic loss! Well done!!!

I live in Suffolk! xxx

we all live MIIIIILES apart hahahaha. we really do represent different areas of the uk lol. apart from perhaps taz and gem.

Well I live in suffolf near lowestoft...I have a bigish house...depends on what you want to do in to..... I have i king size bed (spare) 1 air bed king size spare...and my mother is law lives round the corner and she has some room.....

But I am up for meeting.

Bee...it is ok dieting...I am trying...trying to to eat...*LOL* nah trying not to be too naughty...all within reason. Makeing sure I eat only when I am actually hungry is working I think. And still trying to eat low fat as much as possible. With loads of fruit and veg. Never got to fertililty treatment as I was too heavy...but as I lost the weight something happened and I got PG with my son. and this time I had lost 2 stone, and fell again first try...after 8 years of trying for the first. So chin up...it will happen.

Tyn!! FAN-F**KING-TASTIC on the weight loss. You're doing so well.....I am really proud of you. And you know you will learn when you come off this that you are able to see how much you should eat and think that what you ate before was a lot of food.

Love you guys and I will let you know how the scan goes...I am scared but I am sure all will be well.

we can't all descend on you jenn!! i was kidding, ha. i reckon we should all go somewhere, check into one of those £30 per twin room hotels, ditch the OHs (where applicable) and party :D

abz xx

erm im a bit worried doin that around jan time because of money lol. why dont we have a central meet first, do somethin together and then organise something bigger later on next year? or am i the only one who thinks that lol? x

i was thinking of doing it on the cheap!! ha. i think it would probably cost more to do it all in a day... i was thinking december time perhaps. and then £15 each for a night in a hotel if we share? it is a bit pricey but at least we'll all get to spend some proper time together...

abz xx

how's this? looks like you are in the middle elle :D wasn't sure exactly where gem lived...

Attachments

• united_kingdom_rel87.jpg
    united_kingdom_rel87.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 18
ok check this out lol. looks like you're right abz. however, we could meet in a nice town like warwick or stratford upon avon. only prob is transport for you guys. xxx

Attachments

• map of uk.jpg
    map of uk.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 17
i have never been to that bit of the country. how are the train services to your bit of the country elle? i can get to birmingham new street without changing. and it looks like i can do it for around £20 return ticket the next day if i book far enough in advance...

abz xx

Back