Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi Gem

Thanks for the welcome.

Like I said I do lurk but you all seem to know each other so well it feels like I'm intruding!! :giggle:

Reactions: Taz
frijj- nah we are always happy to have new people come join the family...we are a friendly lot...talk too much...but it's all about the love on here....so join in any time.

frijj we welcome people into our family with open arms!

lol was going to say gem, did you leave them there as well? haha.

im just enjoying a skinny cows icecream yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - also, found out my random weight gain was more than likely NOT from the gherkins as theyre only 5 cals each... haha.

Samantha - Hebrew for "The Listener"- hope she does (if it's a girl, that is)

Elle - You'll soon be a skinny cow yourself - you're looking pretty good already and don't start Jenn off with cravings - she's preggers for pity sake!!!

Frijj - No-one is intruding on Big Boys - you'll soon get the hang of the madness - Be warned though, it's highly infectious!!! x

That picture makes it look like a guy, if you get my drift! haha.

And yep, everyone and anyone is welcome here! Aslong as you can talk and don't mind REALLY random conversations about even more random stuff! lol.

I am sooooo ooooo ooooooooooo bored tonight. I know i should get my work done, but i really can't be arsed concentrating on it to get it done. The house is REALLY silent aswell. Nat has gone home for the weekend, Steph is doing work in her room (one of her patients is a freak) and Dean is being a wanker and watching sport downstairs. I hate the house being so silent lol.

I have ordered a new book and 2 new dvds however that should be here tomorrow i hope. I got the P.S i love you book, i loved the film and apparently the book is even better.

Gotta go have my last pack, no idea what i will have but i am sure i will make my mind up while annoying Dean as usual.

frijj- nah we are always happy to have new people come join the family...we are a friendly lot...talk too much...but it's all about the love on here....so join in any time.

frijj we welcome people into our family with open arms!

Frijj - No-one is intruding on Big Boys - you'll soon get the hang of the madness - Be warned though, it's highly infectious!!! x

And yep, everyone and anyone is welcome here! Aslong as you can talk and don't mind REALLY random conversations about even more random stuff! lol.

Thanks for the warm :welcome: guys. I'll be sure to keep popping by & joining in with all the banter. :happy036:

Random is my middle name so I'm sure I'll fit in just fine. :crazy:

Well squeeze in until all the weight has gone! lol :giggle: x x

Frijj - welcome to Big Boys, all newcomers welcome.

Jenn - Lovely picture, he looks like you!

Elle - I have been to the Black Country Museum and there was a school room and the 'teacher' sent me into the corner for writing with my left hand!

Gem - I am working on the 6th but I will see if I can get a days leave if this is definately the date for the meet

Abz - Grrrrrr I have got a pesky lash now too!

Did I miss anyone?

Hi Taz. Was the shift ok? I'm burning the midnight oil too, waiting for the washing machine to stop so I can hang some things I'm taking with me tomorrow. x

Yeah the shift was ok, all went smoothly but I didn't take my coat as it wasn't too cold when I left home! But the driver who brought in our last train put the heating on in the cabs so it was lovely and warm!

That was considerate. I guess a lot of them wouldn't care x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

This is possibly the last post before I go away to Cornwall for just over a week. I have recorded my sts on Gem's Weigh in page and I'm happy with that. All squatters well and truely evicted and off to pick up some Cornish ones :character00238:

I really need this holiday and I am hoping the cold thing that is threatening me can be zapped and doesn't spoil the fun :) I have some manuka honey in the cupboard and have been stepping up the fruit and veg this week so here's hoping :character00238:

It's Friday
:party0011: and the last one of term :party0011:
Woo-Hoo!

:character00238: Have a lovely day today and a lovely week to come. Oh and Happy New Year (Halloween is Pagan New Year if you didn't know). There you go, another excuse to celebrate. See you in November everyone :character00238:​

have a great holiday gem!!

frijj. sorry for my belated greetings :D great to have you here.

JENN!! amazing blob pic :D

i am working on saturday the 6th guys.. but if we could weedle in a wee bit of christmas shopping i could possibly take a day off or swap shifts with somebody? i only have two days of leave left so saving them for around christmas... if that's definately the date people want to do i can see what i can do? i can also do the 20th but i'm guessing that's a bit too close to christmas? plus there's a high possibility i'll be covering somebody's holiday shifts by then...

i can do the 13th though.

abz xx

im good for either dates so just let me know.

by the way, haha, gooodmorning. Aled off the chris moyles show was in walsall at a greek barber shop this morning promoting the show, he went live on air a couple of times haha. my mum dropped my sis off at the station and i asked her if she'd noticed but she hadnt :( oh well. the guy who's wedding i went to a couple of weeks ago? he works there. I have a radio alarm so the show always wakes me up. 7:50 this morning the first thing i hear is aled going "i'm in....WALSALL". that certainly woke me up.

in terms of WI i've decided im not doing it today haha. i woke up feeling bloated and a bit full up and i thought if i get on the scales i KNOW it's going to make me unhappy. ill either get on tomorrow or leave it for a fortnight one. i know it cant be to do with my cal intake if i have gone up/sts cos ive kept the diet going. so anyway, just for my own sanity, no WI today. maybe ill get on later and assess damage? what's the betting that ive lost and im talking crap lol.

xxx

p.s. taz i went to another lovely place in staffordshire called shugborough hall and the 'teacher' sent me to the back of the room for 'throwing stones'. my actual teacher Mr Cash chose 3 people from the class to be picked on and surprise surprise he chose the three of us that had been joking around with him outside. "You look reeeeally lovely in your outfit sir. did you get your cap off the tramp in the street" haha. oops. i just remember nearly weeing myself with laughter.

gem....you have a great holiday...i will be on mine next friday so I will miss you in the passing. You have a great time, relax, and play play play!

Taz, the heating thing was nice of him, it does help on long trips. I was freezing when i went to london....and then the people on the train were annoying and in considerate. I don't know how you deal with them. i wanted to smack them all. You know I teach my LU that when we are in a public place to keep his voice down as only i need to hear him, but there were some 20 something's on the train, swearing, being loud, and it was all I could do to say, "i don't care who you slept with you slag, shut the f**k up before I knock your teeth in!! Have some consideration for the 3 year old sitting here!" But I didn't I just gave her the evils....( all the way to london) then on the way back it was 20 something guys and their conquests, singing , yelling, talking crap, as only men can do. And finally when i thought they were leaving, they were replaced with the slob family, and their plethora of children with even worse manners, screaming, and saying shut up you idiot, no you! , No you, back and forth....kicking the seats...and pissing me off. It finally all stopped just one stop before home!! Ahhhh...3 hours there and 3 hours back of crap. So gblad I don't take the train everyday. I would want to commit suicide.

Abz....ahhh I so wish I could meet you all....If I wasn't PG it wouldn't be such a worry for OH as he knows I can handle myself. I think he would want me to come home that same day and wouldn't be happy with me on a night train for fear of freaks and weirdos....And I can't even leave LU with MIL as she was in the hospital recently and we don't feel safe with him and her on their own, incase she has an episode. Which is why I am missing a star studded book release for one of my OH's famous friends. We were meant to go tonight in coventry....all kinds of footballers, cricket players, famous journalists, actors etc.....but no, she has to go and get ill...how inconsiderate...she couldn't wait until AFTER it came! *LOL* Oh well...I feel ugly anyway so not sure I would have found anything decent to wear.

ooh arr get you. coventry? haha. i live about 25 minutes away, i;ll go instead if you fancy? lol. do we get to find out who this mystery celebrity is? xxx

Back