Big Boys Need Love Too!

elle, no...*LOL* I would tell ya, but i would get into trouble...but what I can say is he is on the radio, and telly, and that because of him, John Terry and frank lampard know who my OH is and have even mentioned him a few times....which freaks me out!*LOL* But I did want to go...would have been nice...but not safe for LU to be with MIL when in theory she could have an incident at any time.

oh i know someone who's on the radio and telly. he wrote a book and included me in it. adrian chiles, you know, that guy off the one show who presents match of the day 2? he's lovely, i've been to the football a few times with him and he introduced me to frank skinner. not sure if i like him too much though. and to one of my favourite albion players of all time, SUPER BOBBY TAYLOR! haha. x

Aww i am really boring, i don't know anyone famous! lol.

As for the 6th or 13th, i think either is fine, but alot of my handin dates and exams have been shifted to december instead of after the xmas holiday (stupid new rules) so hopefully i will be done and can have fun instead of stressin! lol.

We will most defo have to do more than one. This one in december, and then another when Jenn has popped the sprog out next year. Or earlier and base it closer to where she is the next time around so everyone can play! If we leave it until she has popped it out, that shoudl be long enough for most of us to be able to consume booze once again, and you know what that means girls... PARTY! lol.

Last edited:
i think that sounds cool tynacious d ;) love the new name? haha x

we could always do this at the end of november so that both me and gem and taz aren't working? i am off the weekend of the 22/23 if that's any good for anyone?

abz xx

hmmmm...i might be able to make it then....if I can convince OH....but I would still have to see what I can do on the travel front...and the LU front. I think he is worried it is going to a fat fighters convention! *LOL*

ha. i'm sure we're all normal in our own little way. i mean we talk about being overweight enough on here. i doubt we'd bore him to death with stories of fatdom... we might bore him to death or even scare him to death with other things... :D

abz xx

End of November is fine for me, and if it means Jenn can come, then even better!

haha just TOLD OH he is taking him and I to Birmingham for the visit and he is fine with it. He said if I really want to go he is cool with it....so give me a date and it should be fine for me.

Yay Jenn can come!!

Now we just gotta set a final date and figure out what we are going to do! lol.

well the weekend of the 22/23 is the only one i can do... can everyone else do then? crap. gem's gone away now hasn't she... anyone got her number?

abz xx

If we meet up about 10-11am or something, then we can spend the entire day together, and then atleast not have to spend the night. Prolly makes it alot cheaper and less stressful having to plan lol. Up to you all of course lol.

i don't mind either way. but you can guarantee if we only meet up for the day we won't want to leave at the end of the day :D

abz xx

abz...I am sure I won't but other obligations...and with MIL not in the best of health, I can't risk it....may need to see if my LU can stay at my best mates with her son ( they are best friends) so that way I know he is safer. But part of me wonders is MIL is just putting it on a bit I will see how she does when we are on holiday next week...will be gone for 13 days so....we shall see....or I may need to bring him too...if you don't mind...he is a great kid ...maybe shy at first but will be just fine as long as he has car or something or we are walking around he will be fine....( i think=-) )

Sure bring him! Will mean someone is on my own emotional level! lol.

Back