Big Boys Need Love Too!

... and a little bit sickening :p hee. i find it really scary that at three inches their teeth are formed... but teeth don't grow so how can they be?

i found it really strange with my mate last time watching emily kick the crap out of her from the inside. it was like watching an alien trying to get out!!

abz xx

hahah not too sure. Yeah My LU used to do that...you would see this ocassional foot or bump come out all of a sudden. Like " let me out let me out! I am trapped someone help me!! " *LOL* The worst is when they get the hiccups...your are trying to enjoy a show on telly or something and all you see if your tummy in a rhythmic pattern bobbing up and down..*LOL*

**** **** ****. all hell has broken loose at work and all i can do is sit and wait for my boss to remotely connect and do something. these things always happen when i'm here on my own *runs around in circles*

abz xx

Well i got back from my dads, feels weird calling it his place instead of the parents...

They where totally fine with the diet, both where kinda shocked i had lost so much weight (I still don't see a difference!) And so, because my darling sister was jealous, she stole my Dobby Teddy that i was finally bringing home, biatch! lol.

Really wanted to stay over, we had such a laugh (is it wrong that every time we get together now, its laughing none stop? I don't think i have ever spoke to my dad so much in one sitting in all my 23 years...)

I came away with tons of goodies aswell! He has taken to being a real mother hen on the very few times i go home now. He didnt know about the diet at first, and went back upstairs to get dressed to take me on a full shopping trip to asda, then i broke the news, he sat and listened to me babble on and said i was looking much better. Wahay! lol

Ended up walking away with his Xbox 360 (he never lets me take it usually, but he said i could keep it! lol) A full on raid of his DVD collection (He is a dvdaholic, he has 100s of singles and box sets. So nabbed tons of them, he has paid for my inhalers (usually £24 i have to fork out!) And we spent 30mins looking for me a blackbury for xmas! lol. Hes a total star i tell you!

But i have been really bad, i have only just had my 1st pack of the day! i forgot to take them and so couldn;t have any, but i have felt fine! Until some fcuker was eating a Mcdonalds on the train home.. wanted to eat them let alone the food lol.

Been a really fun day, so yay!

aww tyn. it's great to hear you've had such a good day. and of course it isn't wrong for you to laugh and have a good time with your family. you've been through a traumatic time together and this has brought you closer together, as it should have. you are all entitled to get on with life the best you can and enjoy it together.

and bad tyn for not having all of your packs!! make sure you fit the others in before you go to bed!! don't just have one. your body will hang on to it's fat!!

and glug the water :)

i'm on day four and some sod was eating curry earlier at work. i could smell it. and there are loads of staff microwaving amazing-smelling things. my sense of smell has gone off the radar and i can smell things from miles away!! aargh, ha.

abz xx

hee. good to hear you're still around :)

well this morning i finally weighed in lighter than before i went to denmark. YAY. it's only taken me a month, ha. and it's only by quarter of a lb. but i'm on my way :D

still feeling a bit ropey mind... but i'll get there. oh. and high school the musical 3 rocks :D by far my favourite and the kids in it have really grown up!! i was so hyper after work last night that we went to the late showing and i came out more hyper... go figure...

abz xx

morning all....

High school musical well I haven't seen any of them....not really my thing...not into musicals really except Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds....I have been to a few but not really into them. Went as a favour.

YUK is is raining like a mad boy down here...and I have to go out today. I was doing really well with my weight this week, but there is something about when we have homemade soup and homemade fresh bread that I gain 2lbs...I did that last time. I don't get it...but oh well. I have to go grocery shopping today as we are having a roast and I have no fresh carrots or potatoes and that is just wrong! Plus I need to get a few bits for the holiday. So that should be fun IN THE RAIN! ahhhhhhhhh. Here I hate the rain...texas I love it...it is still warm outside and the rain is warm it is like having a shower but outside and great to play...but here...it is like ahhh...big fat rain, cold, cold, cold....no way! Stayed up late and played fable 2. Little one stayed up too and played the dog. I am glad that there isn't that much violence in it and when there are attacks it is normally so dark you can't see anything. LU thinks since it is cartoons that is pretend, which is it. He plays the characters side kick which is a dog. He thinks he is playing too and helping his dad find treasure...so he is a part of it. Normally I won't/don't let him watch any kind of violence. But as you can't really see it...and he is still unaware of what is happening...I don't mind once in a while. He likes being a dog and was pretending to be a dog this morning...."fetching" me things...hahaha.

Anyway well nothing else happening at the moment. Just gonna start making my lists for the holiday.

Morning all. Off to work soon so I will make it brief!

Cat - That is such a random thought! Yes the chocolate eater would taste much nicer!

Tyn - Your dad sounds like such a nice guy!

Abz - Have you stopped running round in circles now?

Jenn - How are you feeling today? I think LU is so sweet saying things like that. Mimi, is that what you will call her? If she is a girl of course!

i have stopped running around in circles yes. went to bed totally high school musical 3 hyper and am now jiving to the songs :D

abz xx

hey, i'm allowed the odd crazy day :D i think i'm coming down off the stress of yesterday :D i have to act like a responsible adult 90% of the time. i'm allowed the odd 10% day :D

taz, well we are going to call her samantha if it is a girl, but her nickname will be Mimi...my LU came up with it...so it has stuck. But I have to keep reminding him that the baby could be a boy. He just so desperately want a sister. And as I am carrying more in the front I am think the baby may be a girl. And if the baby is a boy we will call him Christopher, nick name chris...( so LU says) which is fine....And I like Mimi rather than samie or sam...Sam I think is too old for a baby and Samie...never been keen on that Name. So if she is a girl...than Mimi it is and Samantha when we gets older....But just like my little one...OH calls him Matthew and I call him Mattie.

Hi Martyn, i'm a n00b guy around here so I've been reading this loooong thread of yours with great interest!

you've said;

My biiiig problem is that i hate the gym, i am one of those 'i will go when i lose weight' people, silly i know, but i feel so nervous even getting ready to go, that i usually chicken out, unless my flat mates drag me, kicking and screaming.

What used to be my fav sport when i was just a brat, was swimming, but now i am more concerned they will call Green Peace to air lift me back to the ocean if i go swimming. When i lose the weight, its going to be my poison of choice to keep that way.

Eating late is one of my really bad habbits that i am trying really hard to kick
My God, are we the same person?
This is exactly how I feel!

I don't know how your diet is going aside from reading your sig details, but all the best with it!

Us chaps have to stick together eh? :hug99:

Thanks Pete and Indeed all us chaps gotta stick together!! head over here whenever you need to chat or just be all random and stuff we like everyone here!

Back