Big Boys Need Love Too!

p.s. i think i'm going to be getting the bus for £25. takes three hours but it is SO expensive going by train by the looks of things!! is picking me up from the bus station going to be a problem. well. meeting me there?

abz xx

took some more photos of the snow on the way home since i was stuck in traffic (it took me an hour to get home boohoo)

Attachments

• P281008_17.56.JPG
    P281008_17.56.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P281008_17.57[01].JPG
    P281008_17.57[01].JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P281008_17.59[01].JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 22
well at least you didn't take them while speeding along :D

i want to go home. i'm so tired. 2.5 hours to go. i really need to kick myself up the bum to do more work but pootling through seems to be all i can manage right now...

abz xx

hmmm, well... the only prob with that abz is that getting to the bus station is complicated, i got a bit lost last time, and im not exactly sure how to get from there to newstreet. well, i'm sure id figure it out to be fair. i dont mind i'll just figure out the route before hand! x

sorry to cause complications elle. i'll try and get the train if i can but the prices are astronomical. double what they were when i checked the other day. i must have been behind some kind of deadline then...

yeah trains are very annoying. they cost a bomb. is the coach any cheaper? only i normally find them worse.

ooh ive just remembered, if you go on thetrainline.com they help you figure if 2 singles are better than a return.

Morning all, I haven't had time to look through the last 4 pages as this computer is slow and I have to go to work soon! I am seriously behind with the forum at the moment but hope to catch up properly tonight. Have a good day everyone!

PS. I lost half a lb this week

taz...that is great....at least it was a loss.

Guys, it needs to be november for me...the 22nd or 29th is fine for me, I can't do december....and it will only be a day thing for me since I of course have the hubby and LU coming. But I will need to be able to go some place to get food...especially for the LU. I can go without for your sakes but my son can't. The 29th would be better for me as I am getting back on the 13th and I don't want to go some place that is a far drive too soon after getting back and I will need to sort out all sorts before hand.

Cuz....OH smokoed and burned out our top oven which was the only oven of our double oven that worked as the other one went out 2 years ago and we never bothered with getting a new one as we don't use it often. So that went out. So now major oven. We HAD one of those halagen, thermal ovens too, but it has just packed in. And my mircowave/oven...is all we have and it isn't that great...so a nice chunk of money is going to have to go and getting new oven before christmas. Uhhh...that sucks.

Anyway I am off to my consultants appt...so this is going to be emotional painful...but I will get over it...they aren't normally very nice to us bigger gals...so I shall see how their " bed side manner" is. And to top it all off...I have managed to pick up a cold...just before the hols....but on a good note...the temp in malta will be 24-27 at least for the first 5 days won't know more until we are there....so at least that is something to look forward to....

Anyway let y'all know how the torture went when i get back.

Take care

J

good luck jenn.

well to finish off such a lovely day, last night thomas got back to the car to find the passenger side window smashed, the glove compartment ripped out and the satnav missing. so when we finally got home around half twelve, we then had to ring up the police and wait up for them to come over. didn't get to bed until 1am. poor OH was up at 6 to go to work. fingerprint people are coming when he gets back today. i am working another late shift. i'm absolutely shattered but i just can't sleep any longer. i don't know why. but i can barely keep my eyes open and then when i try to sleep nothing happens. grrr.

on the up side i have gone down another lb today :D so the 13s are looming on my scales now. 2.25lbs to go. of course that means there's about half a stone to go on my cdc's, but who's counting, hee.

abz xx

ooh abz thats awful! i reckon that perhaps someone had watched you guys and knew where you kept the sat nav.

Here are a list of the restaurants in the bullring

Shop Search=

have a look and see what you think everyone xxx

abz ive just been doing some train ticket searching. tried doing from leeds to sheff, sheff to brum and then one way back straight to leeds.

depending on the time you wanna leave, if you leave at 17:30 it would all cost £30.50 and if you leave at 18:30 it would be £33.00.

i'll keep lookin around. had the idea cos my mum wants to go up to carlisle to visit friends but the train tickets are attrocious so they suggested spliting the journey cos you can find cheaper - it's the great anomaly of the train world apparently.

leeds to manc to brum and then a single straight back would be £22.00. however, there'd be one more change apart from the change at manc. but, rather excitedly, it would only cost you £5.00 to get to manc... lol.

I don't think anyone minds going to a resturaunt so your OH and the LU can get some food, just because they are eating normally, doesn't mean they have to starve! lol That goes for anyone really. If worst comes to worst, i will just see if my CDC will let me do an AAM week on the week we go, so its all good for me! lol.

As for the date, its all good for me!

:character00238: Afternoon all :character00238:

Just popped on to say hi & catch up on the gossip.

Taz - well done hun, at least it's a loss :D

Abz - well done, you'll be in the 13's in no time, you're closer than me so you'll win that race!! :giggle:sorry about the car though :(

Jenn - hope the appointment went ok. :)

Elle - you got snow again today? loved the pics! and the pics of you in that dress were lovely too. ;)

Tyn - hiya. :rolleyes:

Pete - no sure I've said hi yet, so :wavey:

Hope I've not missed anyone & you're all having a great day. I'm on a high today because I ran for 2mins on the treadmill at the gym last night without stopping!!! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

Major achievement for me so I'm thrilled and have been telling everyone I know!! :happy036:

Back to work now though so I'll catch you all later. x x

wouldn't that take a ridiculous amount of time though? i mean it takes 2.5 hours to get to manc... what time would i have to leave leeds to get to you at a decent time? if we are only doing the one day then i want to get there around 10ish don't you think? so we actually all get to spend the day together?

abz xx

you make a good point. although apparently the train leaves leeds at 9:10 and arrives at 10:05! you learn something new! lol. perhaps it takes that long in a car cos of the annoying fact that there isnt a motorway going across the country?

anyways i cant see any other way so let me know what day and which way you are all getting in brum and i'll try and be at each location when you arrive lol xxx

ABZ! I was just recapping myself on how to get to digbeth coach station and ive just found out that there may well be a free bus connecting digbeth coach station to newstreet every 3 minutes. If i can find out about it for you would you mind doing it like that or would you prefer to have me collect you from the coach station?

Back