Big Boys Need Love Too!

hey there. sorry i'm late jenn :) haven't been on the board much in the last few days :)

sounds like you had a really rough time for a bit there, but am so glad to hear that you and christopher are doing fabulously :)

have had a gander at the pics and they are both beautiful :)

my best mate has her caesarian on tuesday :) can't wait :D

abz xx

Hi abz, I wondered where you were.

generally being grumpy and not wanting to inflict it on anyone jim :) i hate it when i'm moody for no discernable reason. i've been fantasising about pizza for two days now!!

abz xx

Hardly surprising love, but look at the weight you're losing abz.

well i seem to have stopped again jim. hoping for another whoosh like last week :)

am not due back at work until wednesday so at least that makes it easier. only another six weeks of this to go.... aaaaargh!!

abz xx

Sorry to hear you're still grumpy Abz. Just think of that slim you in your wedding dress! x :)

oh i am!! sorted out my flowers yesterday so that's quite exciting :) am getting there slowly and surely. am off to get my legs waxed tomorrow. have never done that before... should be nice and painful, ha. oh. and my aunty recommended a place she went on holiday for our honeymoon and it is gorgeous!! but it's going to cost us around £2000 for the two-week holiday and that's half board, so lunch and drinks we would also have to pay for... trying to work out if we can justify spending that much!!

abz xx

So what flowers did you go for?

£2000? Wow, where's that then? x

the bay hotel, vassilikos, zante. it's so beautiful... expensive though... and only half board... but we're leaning more towards it. it really does look like paradise...

abz xx

Wow, that looks amazing!!! Just been on the web to look & it's fabulous hun. Go for it. You deserve it. x x :D

well, looks like that place is a no go. the flights from every operator seem to leave at around 6am, which means we'd have to leave our rather expensive luxurious hotel around 1am. which i'm not really prepared to do. if we could stay in a wonderful hotel for only one night over the weekend it would be fab, but we can't. york doesn't let you do silly things like that. grrr. so it looks like we're back to last minute deals and see what we get :)

abz xx

Oh no, that's such a shame! :(

I'm sure you'll still find somewhere wonderful though. x :)

Morning, that is a shame abz, but I'm sure there will be plenty of last minute deals as well love.

Evening all, I am only stopping by the forum once a day while I am away. Hope you are all doing ok x

martyn there are loads of posts that you can join in with, I am currently in one which is on the cambridge diet called "6 stone or more to lose" have a look at it this has been a god send for me as there is lots of support and they have a scream as well.

Hi Huggy bear

We haven't seen hide nor hair of Martyn in ages - we are keeping his place warm for him - come back from time to time and you may catch him x

and not very warm at that . LOL

You're right Jim, we've been neglecting "Big boys" lately and that's not too good as some people rely on us being here for a chat x

I wonder where 'tyn is? he hasn't posted for ages Gem

He does that - he gets caught up in the uni scene I think

Back