Big Boys Need Love Too!

Those days can be confusing can't they?! I sometimes do that then realise I have more days to work than I thought. Can be a real bummer!

Its great the other way round though isn't it - when you think you have another day to work and then you don't x

Hi Martyn, these days I find it hard to remember what month it is never mind day :D

Hah! Tell me about it Jim. March just kind of side swiped me out of no where! I'm pretty sure It was only January last week..

No No No! You can't by-pass February - my Birthday was February - that would be wrong x

Abz - the days go by so quickly when you have a littly - they grow up SO fast x

Hi Abz! Things are going good. Job interviews and all that crap. But still going :) Hows you?

hey babes. you're still here. excellent :D

i'm fine. had a bit of a blowout night tonight. i've been working flat out. i work from home at the moment. so when work comes along it's frantic for a few days, and then i wait for it to come along again. luckily i've had three contracts one after the other but it means fitting a lot of hours into only a few days and i'm not used to it any more, ha. i used to work 10-hour shifts, but that was pre-izzy. i have to get up early with her now. and then work for 10-12 hours and i miss out on everything new she does. this contract is due tuesday lunch time so part of me hopes i'll be free for a while then. and part of me hopes the work will keep on rolling in :) ha. not sure which way i want it to go.

what jobs are you going for? any luck?

abz xx

Hi Tyn

Came back from a 2 week holiday in Cornwall this weekend so catching up with all the diaries. Glad you are still posting x

hey tyn. how's things? i've started running if you can believe it!! if you can call it running 17 stones of abz attempting to run is more of a crawling pace but hey, it's a start :D what are you up to?

abz xx

OK - where's he got to again! Tyn ........ Come on back to us x

TYN!!!! I got married! :) How are you chucks? xxxx

I did it again! I let myself get all busy and forgetful!

I'm back and for good this time, guess why?

Oh yea, I just contacted a Cambridge consultant. Tyntyn is getting back on the wagon!

Also. OHHHEEMMMGEEE!

You got married? I'm so chuffed for you darling!

How is it going my ever so lovely and extra super pretty ladies?

Feel free to get in line to administer beatings for me going away again!

Mucho lovo!
xxx

Behave yourself Tyn - you don't get beatings that easily x

Note to self. Kick a puppy or something next time :)

How you doing Gem? Still being as lovely as ever?

I'm not talking to you if you're kicking puppies :p I'm fine Tyn - hope you are fine too x

All is good thanks. And I didn't kick any :)

Just waiting for the CDC to get back to me so I can set up a date to start back. Really looking forward to doing it (for some strange reasonl.)

Back