Big Boys Need Love Too!

(((Hugs!))) I hope things improve x

Can already tell today is going to be better!

Thanks for the support girls!! Xx

martyn thats great if they start talking food again go for a walk but your ear phones on ought good luck for today

Zone out when they talk about things you don't want to hear and think of something nice, like how fit and healthy you will soon be!

Its true, Big boys do need love too... my Hubby is a big boy, and so is my son.. its a shame the 'slim' world dont see what gorgeous cuddles you get from a big boy.. xxx good luck in your journey...! xxx

Thanks ladies :) its hard work but I think I can do it. Finally getting into ketosis now so I'm praying it will get easier. Getting a little tired of feeling empty and tired though hope that goes away soon!!

aww martyn bless you hope you have a better day tomorrow good luck xx

Ok, FINALLY have a chance to relax. Today has been a blinder of a day. Last day of the month + Finding car parts (already...) + Forgetting CD packs to eat at work + Almost pee'ing my pants = Tired tyntyn!

I have learned some new things today however.

1) Twitter is awesome, no idea why I never used it before. Alot of Cambridge diet people on it, it's going to be useful I think :)

2) Not eating for close on 24 hours is stupid. It's very, very stupid and I won't ever do it again. Note to self. Put your stuff in your bag BEFORE you go to sleep, numpty!

3) I no longer have the ability to go for hours without a pee. Went for a pee at 3:50pm, by the time I was just entering westhoughton, some 20mins later, I was in physical pain I needed to pee so badly, it was dire 40 mins later when I finally fell up stairs when home to pee before bad things happened! hah.

4) My CDC is awesome. I didn't take her advice to get something to eat because I was afraid it would make it harder, but she was right there at the moment I needed her and managed to keep me calm and on track.

5) I <3 Cambridge diet.

6) I'm going to punch the next person who gives me their "opinion" on how doing a VLCD diet is bad for me, or how I won't stick to it or how when I'm done I will just put it all back on.

This weird euphoria feeling is really.. nice actually. Not felt this good/happy in a few years.

Annnnyway. Hope you have all had spiffy days my dears! Anything good happen?

Something fantastic happened with me.... I lost 12lb this week, so that's 42lb in just under 5 weeks!.. Can't stop telling people xx

Shut the front door!

That is <bad language> brilliant!! Well done you! Totes proud of you girl!

Shut the front door!

That is <bad language> brilliant!! Well done you! Totes proud of you girl!

Totes Amaze-balls eh! I'm more chuffed than a really chuffed thing!

How long do you think the diet will last you? Not long at this rate I reckon :)

How long do you think the diet will last you? Not long at this rate I reckon :)

a good while yet... I've got a fair old chunk to lose, and I know this rate will slow too....but I'm not going to think about time, I'll just enjoy the journey....

also I do plan on keeping my eating habits this way, so I hope it lasts a lifetime x

Yea, I think thats the main point of all this, what happens AFTER the diet is finished. I don't want to spend my life dieting, so I think it's going to have to be a change in eating habbits. Sure, I will still have a take out, but only once a week, not every night because I'm to lazy to cook something. Kinda excited to get to that point. Only 11.3 weeks to go :)

Whatever works for you Tyn - go with it and enjoy x

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it's bad form to tell you that you will fail. Whatever your chosen method of weight loss, real friends will support you in it whether they agree with it or not.

Yea, and when I succeed, pee'ing off the nay sayers will just be an added bonus :)

Day 5 is complete and it's really starting to get alot easier. I didn't need to hide in my car on dinner (was working a late today) so I sat in the kitchen while everyone ate their pizza's and kababs (Friday late is take-away night, as there is no where else to get food, short of bringing your own) and I wasn't really that bothered. I had the "Ugh, I'd murder a chicken kebab and garlic mayo right now* but then I just thought how nice it will taste in 6months when I can eat it while making goo-goo eyes at the hottie across the table and actually standing a chance :)

This permanent good mood is really starting to freak me out. Everyone keeps calling me chirpy . I don't remember it making me happy last time, guess I'm really ready to make this work this time around. 1 more day until I go get weighed, so can't wait :)

Yea, and when I succeed, pee'ing off the nay sayers will just be an added bonus :)

Day 5 is complete and it's really starting to get alot easier. I didn't need to hide in my car on dinner (was working a late today) so I sat in the kitchen while everyone ate their pizza's and kababs (Friday late is take-away night, as there is no where else to get food, short of bringing your own) and I wasn't really that bothered. I had the "Ugh, I'd murder a chicken kebab and garlic mayo right now* but then I just thought how nice it will taste in 6months when I can eat it while making goo-goo eyes at the hottie across the table and actually standing a chance :)

This permanent good mood is really starting to freak me out. Everyone keeps calling me chirpy . I don't remember it making me happy last time, guess I'm really ready to make this work this time around. 1 more day until I go get weighed, so can't wait :)

Sounds like youve cracked it!.. Good luck for your weigh in xx

Back