Big Boys Need Love Too!

All is good today so far! :)

Stomach pains are alot less now and not hungry at all again and still in a good mood (even though I am training newbs at work. Fun.)

Weird thing though the girl I am doing it with on twitter (we are both on sole source and the exact same day was weird finding her lol) was also really ill/tired/hungry yesterday so we are thinking its just a natural progression of the diet as we are both fab again today lol. Very strange indeed.

:sign0007: Phew Tyn - I did a double take then! I read "doing it with" and had to adjust my thoughts. I am, however up to speed and the mucky thoughts are banished from my head :innocent0002:

martyn great to read you are feeling better today and its great you got someone to do the diet with fantastic but like you said spookie to how you both felt on the same day wow xx

Back to feeling great today. Belly is still sore but not hungry so all is good :)

Hows you all my lovely ladies?

martyn i think you are doing fab i feel great today so positive and to say i got to work the weekend at work covering holidays im quite surprised im happy saying that cause i got and ear infection i cannot hear them that well so thats a result in its self rofl

Just been having a nosy at your diary! Your doing so so well! Keep it up :)

New result for today. Lost 4lbs. Was expecting more but I'm happy with this :) Need to drink more water next week!!

good result keep up the good work love the girls or behind you brought you some more the chezzy gang girls and boys lololol

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Oh wow that's trippy! Ha ha

That's good Tyn, 4lb is a good loss especially considering what you lost last week. 19lb in 2 weeks!

That's a lot - don't expect that all the time. No need to be disappointed, you're doing OK x

I'm back in the good spirit again, I know I will get a big loss this week, can feel it in my belly :) MWha.

Hey hope you don't mind me joining this thread :)

I started Cambridge on Saturday and have just finished day three, woke up on day two with a headache but apart from that have been fine (touch wood lol).
I have about 6st to lose and am really hoping to do it before 1st August when I go on holiday to magaluf for a week :)
X

Welcome to the mad house Lauren enjoy your stay :)

Just thought you should all know the banana shakes are so yummy! Really need to buy more next week lol.

Glad its giving you some food fun Tyn x

I've run out of Banana shakes.

Don't blame me If the world now ends :)

Back