Big Boys Need Love Too!

They must be really good then Tyn x

The banana shakes are amazing. I'm getting a ton of them on Sunday lol. Stuck with boring Strawberry today. Boo I say! :)

On holiday today, so its a wrap up in bed watching DVD's day :)

martyn my new name for you is it a hero mo its martyn bananaman

Hi Bananaman - hope you're enjoying the strawberry shakes x

The banana shakes are amazing. I'm getting a ton of them on Sunday lol. Stuck with boring Strawberry today. Boo I say! :)

On holiday today, so its a wrap up in bed watching DVD's day :)

Your duvet day sounds lovely, just what's needed for this awful weather :)

Roll on tomorrow for your shake delivery! :)

Thanks Taz apparently there is a real cat out there looking like that - would give me the frighteners if my own cat looked like that and jumped up on the bed in the middle of the night :D

Annnnnnnd.. another 5lbs gone forever :) WOOT!.

4 more lbs next week and I'll have lost 2 stone in 1 month! Chuffed to bits lol

Well done Tyn x

Susie - I laughed about the cat jumping up in the middle of the night. I had one that could dribble for England (and the rest of the world too). Before he was mine he jumped up on his owner's bed on morning and stood on her chest - as she opened her eyes at the end of a yawn she was just in time to see a blob of dribble leaving Moggy's mouth en route to hers - YUK! I was always careful not to put myself in that position x

Woohoo you are on a roll, Martyn, WTG - those banana shakes are doing the trick :D

as she opened her eyes at the end of a yawn she was just in time to see a blob of dribble leaving Moggy's mouth en route to hers - YUK! I was always careful not to put myself in that position x
Ewww Gem, that would get you out of bed in record time! :D

You're not wrong Susie - I never gave him the chance - always wary, bless x

Thanks Taz apparently there is a real cat out there looking like that - would give me the frighteners if my own cat looked like that and jumped up on the bed in the middle of the night :D
I've never been sure if it was a real cat or someone dressed as a cat! If a real cat that would definitely be the king of the castle!

Hi ladies :) Sorry I haven't been around much, but lifes been pretty hectic as per usual :)

Some good / exciting news though! I might finally be flying the nest soon. My friend and her boyfriend have invited me to move in with them in a few months time. Nothing has been officially sorted yet, and we don't know if we can even get the flat yet, but its exciting non the less.

I'll be moving just down the road from work, so won't have to make a 40+ mile round trip everyday anymore! I will save alot of money just paying rent than I do having to pay for petrol. The flat we are trying to get is awesome on paper (not been to see it yet) its a 4 bedroom flat above a pub. And the rent is super cheap. And to top it off, we get to decorate it! (Yippy! I love decorating!) by "Get to decorate it" I really mean oh god, we REALLY need to decorate it, as the previous owner was not exactly kind to the place. But we already have a trip planned for Ikea and Botany Bay to get some ideas :) I think my life is finally starting to move forward again, and I really, really like it. I really hope we get to move into the house, because it's becoming pretty unbearable living at home. I don't talk to my dad, my sister is a drain on my emotional reserves and my dad is getting married next year, which I should be happy about, but thats an entire different drama you don't wanna hear about :) So I'll be glad to get out of town and do it on my own :)

Another few updates to my life also. I have finally decided to go back to college and get my education done. I'm going to be doing an NVQ in Human Resources after summer, its part time for a year, so can keep working full time and attend and then can finally convert my university credits over and finish my degree in something useful! It will mean having to drive back to Wigan once a week to do the classes, but I'm cool with that, will mean I can stay in touch with my sister, as I feel alittle like I'm abandoning her with my possible moving.

My friend (whom I'm moving in with, possibly) has promised that we can go to Manchester PRIDE this year together, as I will be finishing my Cambridge around the same time as it's on, so it can be my reward she said. Even more of a reason to stick to my diet :)

People keep commenting about my weight loss at work. Part of me is bored and just want to get on with it, but the other part (the much bigger, vain part) is so happy that people are noticing it, its strange because I know I've lost weight, my clothes don't fit anymore (Keep having dangerous trouser slipping incidents in work!) but I don't feel like I've lost 2stone.. really weird. But it's just more fuel to keep my stubborn "I'm not quitting" fire burning :)

Annnnnyway. I think i've babbled enough..

I hope your all having a good time, and thanks again for sticking around and cheering me on girls! Your all amazing and good people!

That sounds good Tyn! It takes a while for your head to catch up with your body and the faster you lose it the longer it takes for your head to catch up

Woohoo Martyn what a fabulous post! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

That's all such positive stuff, and you sound brilliantly upbeat about your happy future, I am chuffed for ya! :)

And lol on the dangerous trouser slipping incidents, am starting to have elastic waistband hitching up episodes myself and getting some very strange looks :D

That's so brilliant Tyn but I read some sadness between the lines re the home situation. I think you are right to move on and keep your sights on the positive. Your sister will make her own way in life and you are keeping in touch with her anyway and your Dad has already chosen his new path in life. You have to live your life your way, remember its not a rehearsal - this is it - live, love, treat people kindly and be happy x

Back