Big Boys Need Love Too!

Welcome Leela! Pull up a seat and watch out for the flying monkey!

And Gemster, i really have alot of trouble eating breakfast when i am not going to early morning classes. So i usually don't eat until around 12-1pm. Not good i know, but i am just never hungry before then.

And yea, i can't stand full fat milk, tastes really creamy. lol. Annoyed more with myself because i had sugar on the Oatabix (Taste crap without it) Havent had suga all week! lol. Oh well we live and learn

Mwha

bex, your new name is totally confusing me!! it is you right? ha.

am at work again today *sigh*. have done the things i don't know how to do now though, ha, so i'm just going to have to duck and cover when they turn out to be wrong...

abz xx

Aww poor abz! They make you work on weekends? I hope they are giving you time off next week! Or i would go all superbitch on them! lol. Ninja Cambridge Dieter kapow! lol

i do have next weekend off and then i have taken the sunday i should be working in the weekend after that for this wedding, so woo :D two weekends off in a row :D i do only work four days a week 10 hour days though so i still work 40 hours. but next week i get thurs sat and sunday off, which is quite a nice spread of working hours. and when i work sundays i get the previous thurs, fri, sat off and then the mon and tues so it's almost like a holiday :)

as for being a ninja cambridge dieter, don't think i'm ready to slip into those skin tight outfits just yet :p

abz xx

I would soo father do 4 days of 10 than 5 days of 8. So much more fun! lol Apart from when you get the day off between 2 in days, that would suck... used to hate it when i got them.

yeah. it can be naff when trying to meet up with others. that's the only time though. the rest of the time i quite enjoy the pattern. you can get far more done like banks and shopping etc during the week than you can at the weekend :)

ooh. haven't had brekkie yet, ha. might leave it a bit longer. am going to a piss up at my mate's while her hubby to be is on his stag night and am on coffee and water, ha. so am going to save a shake for when they all inevitably get takeaway :)

abz xx

Lol good idea. Thats still my biggest fear about CD, being a uni student and not drinking! Ohno! lol

ha. you'll survive. i used to drink quite a lot. not by most peoples standards, but a lot more than i do now. and i really don't miss it except on special occasions, and only then because drunk people are really annoying if you aren't drunk yourself, ha. and that isn't the best reason to drink... i'm not that fussed to be honest :)

abz xx

Pain working weekends abz and Martyn - have you tried a little honey on your bix. I have that on my porridge.
Abz - don't worry about the skin tight suits I can do ninja menopausal woman without the suits - good at it too!
:devilangel:

hee. i bet you can gem :) i am being very reserved for a starving hormonal woman dontcha think :)

saying that, even though i'm not eating i'm not hungry. soooo weird.

abz xx

Yes Abz is it me! Thought a name change would be now ;)

Just gotta say, you guys are nuts, and I've been peeing my pants reading this thread!

Lol, i still can't belive we are almost at 30 pages, i have no idea how this turned into a long one, was only me saying hello! lol. Glad it has tho! your all amazing! lol

And the idea of not eating but not being hungry still seems to weird to me, can't wait to try it lol

I reckon you ought to change the thread name to Tyn's place or something like that. Maybe you could start a competition for the best name :) Now there's an idea!

The E-bar and i will be the e-Tender! lol Yea right, i think 2 years of student barwork has put me off ever being a barman again lol

Hi Tyn, good for you for trying to loose some weight.
It’s not all about weight though because those charts are often very soul destroying, you are quite tall and you could end up looking quite ill if you lost too much.

I know you say that you hate the gym but they aren’t all the same. Many gyms will let you view and try before you buy so that you can check out what body shapes uses it.
At my biggest I was 18 stone and at 5ft 7 - a well big lass lol!! – I just brazened at out. I kept focused knowing that one day I would be smaller and better at exercising – and I am now, but still have some way to go. When ever I see a larger person in the gym I just think ‘nice one’ and I’d say a lot of people think similar.

What about doing a class like body pump (you can stand at the back if you are worried) You start with small weights but its amazing how quickly you are able to increase them. I began lifting the same as the blokes – I soon stopped when I began to take on the shape of one of the props in a game of men’s rugby.!!
If you love swimming go for it many pools have an ‘early birds’ sessions which tends to be filled with people who simply want to swim….admittedly usually older people but they don’t care what the person in the next lane looks like.
Have you thought about getting some dumb bells? I got some from Tesco they didn’t cost much and I use them when I can’t make it to the gym.

It is important that you do exercise so that you tone as you get smaller or you may find that you end up with a lot of excess flesh.

Anyway good luck I’m sure that you will be in a pair of Speedo’s and on the beach soon Lol!!

This website is fab – there is always someone on to keep you motivated and when you look at what others have achieved it fair does your heart good!!

Aislinn x

What a nice post Aislinn - good wise words. Is this the first time I've seen you at Martyn's place? x

Hi Gemstone and thanks for the kind words.
I just stumbled on the thread and thought it great to hear a blokes prospective. You can really feel the support that Tyn is getting.

I have been reading the posts for a few weeks now but only sussed out how to post on the right page (made a couple of miss entries….ooops) last week.

I then log off and for the life of me cannot find the same tread again!!

I fear once I log off Tyn’s thread will be lost forever lol!!

Without wanting to be too gushy this website has been so inspirational for me and has made me so determined to get to a healthy size.
Many thanks to everyone for that.

Aislinn x

Back