Big Boys Need Love Too!

Aislinn. Thanks for the words hun! and to answer you dilema about losing pages. If you click on 'User CP' at the top of the page, it will show you the replies to the threads you have posted in. So you can keep track of all the places you have been! Hope that helps

lol yeah abz wherever I go on this forum I seem to see you somewhere! hahaha :)

really? ha. i didn't realise i got about that much :) still, i like to see how people are doing. it's hard when you are struggling with something. it's kind of sadistic but it's nice to know other people struggle too :)

but yeah. i end up with a gazillion things. i'm totally addicted to this forum. i can't help it. i seem to spend my life on it. well. at least i'm not knitting... :D

abz xx

Elle, I gotta say I'm lovin' your avatar picture!

Hows today been for you Tyn babe? x x x x x

Boring as hell, which seems to be a running theme recently! lol. Food wise i have been good, no snacking at all, prolly gonna have something to eat a little later so i don't end up eating really late! lol

Half contemplating tidying my room atm! How shocking is that lol

I think i must be lol. I have a tiny room (shocking..) where as my sister has space for a set of large draws, 2 wardrobes and a desk, i have a bed, desk and a set of shelves.. thats it! So it quickly becomes a mess and i have to crawl over things to move! its tedious at best lol. I broke my chair aswell, so i cant sit at my desk and do anything, which is annoying as i cant play computer games now ARgh! Half contemplating just moving my room around so i can sit on my bed and play them, shocking i know lol!

I don't wanna be lazy, sitting on my bed playing games! lol.... As apposed to sitting on my bed reading.. listening to music and watching bad movies... ok.. i have no idea! lol. Maybe just lazy? I might throw some really loud Nickleback on and go to work..

Hmmm... well you could go for a walk, come home rearrange your room and treat yourself to an hour on your pooter?

Oh, nd never underestimate the amouont of stuff a girl can hoard. Thats probably why your sister has the mahoosive room, she's hiding her shoes and handbags ;)

(Thats my excuse for the 'extra' drawer and closet space ;) )

x x x x x

Yep, thats the exact reason why she has the room that is atleast twice the size of mine. Both her Wardrobe doors just don't shut, shoe boxes are stacked to the cieling ontop of both, not to mention under her bed is filled with them. And for some reason, the big vase of flowers she used to have in her room, is now perched all pretty and out of place on my over flowing desk, no idea at all how THAT happened lol.

But yay, dad just came in to ask me if i can do his laundry for him, so i said sure got nothing else to do, and he is paying me! They finally notice i am not a free maid! lol. Woot.

Down-side. I used to be really REALLY addictied to Coke (the drink ladies...) not drank more than 2 normal cans in about .. 2 weeks or so, and he has just baught me 9 lts of the stuff, i didn't have the heart to tell him i only drink water, so no idea what i am going to do now! lol. But meh, i love him for thinking of me! lol. I am really happy now... weird that 3 big bottles of coke i can't drink makes me happy.. i so need expensive help.. lol

Hi Tyn and everyone
Absolutely nothing wrong with listening to Nickleback. Fancy somma that myself. Just an old rock n roll chick that's me x

I Loooooovvvveeee! Nickleback, i am a Disco/Dance queen at heart, and only love like 2 Rock Bands, Evanescence and Nickleback, actually make that 3, i love Linkin Park aswell!

But my fav Nickleback song is Figured you out, such a dirty song lol.

"I love those pants around your feet, i love that dirt on your knees, i love the way you still say please while your looking up at me, your like my favourite damn disease"

See, dirty! lol. Not sure if its just the man part of me that makes me love this song, or if i am just a perv at heart lol. Anyway, i am going to go read more on emigrating to Canada now.... lol

No Babes - all you've done is realise that maybe they DO love you after all :)
Sometimes life seems a little bit back to frontage with everyone running around like ants doing their own thing and fighting x their own little battles. Then suddenly they notice YOU and remember that you too are a person with feelings:hug99: Hugs

Yea, i always forget sometimes to stop being selfish and realise that *shock horror* People have lives other than me lol. My dad works long hours and never complains (much) When ever he goes out to the cinema (he doesnt drink, something about hurting people, i dunno) He always takes me along, and i never pay even when i am working lol. He even rings me up when i am in Preston if he knows a movie is out that i would love. I hate it when i can't go with him, because we get to spend so little time together as it is (He does the sport thing ALOT with my sister, shes like the son they never had, i am like the daughter they wish they had lol)

Oh god i am getting all hormonal or something, better go yell at the dog or something lol.

Bless you
Nothing wrong with a bit of raw emotion now and then. Good to hear you are thinking that way.
Now here's the thing - you bring up your kids and try to make them independent. You laugh with them, cry with them, scream inwardly when you know they are making the bigest mistakes of their lives. Then - nothing - you hardly hear from them until one day they turn up back on your doorstep! You wanna laugh, you wanna cry, you wanna scream all over again. There is adjustment to be made and it isn't easy - but most of all you realise that even with the difficult changes you are all going through right now - YOU'VE MISSED THEM LIKE HELL.
Been there, done that :)

Oh god yes, i am a really 'homey' guy. Quite rare it seems being male, gay and young lol. I already can't wait to have my own kids. Only reason i went to Preston uni is because its like an hour from home when i get home sick, and i get home sick ALOT. Its just i have always been the baby, so everyone forgot i needed my own independence and space for awhile, so i decided to move to Preston for University, best decision i ever made!

I realised quickly that my mother pretty much did everything for me, i thought i was grown up and worldly because i could work the washing machine, tottally didn't think about shopping for food, paying bills, doing laundry, then ironing it! (i gave up on that one really, REALLY quickly! my god! how do mums do it!) Not to mention dishing out good advice, on demand, day or night lol.

And, i have a question for all you mums out there:

How the hell do you know everything? Nothing ever seems to shock my mum, and she always knows the right answer to everything! (Well.. not everything, she obviously doesn't know Quantum Physics.. that i know about anyway)

Mums are great lol. Even when they are annoying and over-protective. lol

OK the secret's out - We mums don't know everything - but if we let ourselves be we can be very intuitive AND we have some sort of sixth sense where our kids are concerned. It IS very hard to let go if you are a mum and it is so very hard for a young person to understand what they have been brought up to take for granted. Flying the nest is a HUGE learning curve. It certainly was for my kids. Gem x

Back