Big Boys Need Love Too!

what the hell is this awful big brother talk? i R-E-F-U-S-E to subject myself to it *shudder*. enough is enough i say lol. it's been going for way too long... x

Hi Guys
Can't believe you are fighting over a big brother extrovert :confused: I don't bother to watch it. I reckon they mess about with peoples' heads a bit too much :(

Anyway, how has everyone's day been? Mine's been busy - feet aint touched the ground (slight exaggeration) :D x

Pfffttt well when you all bugger off for hours on end, it leads up to conversations about ellegible batchelors.... kind of.

But yeah, Ana Ivanovich..... if I had a willy I'd so tap that. I've also got a bit of a crush of my supervisor of midwives too :eek: She's very motherly and stuff.

*has confused self*

Oh no, i dont watch it unless i have to. I was just pointing out he is hawt as hell ;-) lol

Oh yeah most definately. When I was at Uni I did a lot of experimenting and now I'm married to a guy with a child! Go figue ;) hehe!

I did used to wonder mind, but I'm pretty sure.

And OMG I can't believe my innermost thingys are coming out :eek:

Oh its fine, everyone is atleast 20% gay / straight in my view :)

That's the trouble with floating round in cyber space. The weightlessness goes to our heads :)

Enjoy the weightlessness Bex. I am - until reality kicks in or I find the mirror or the scales!!!!!

lol dno tyn. women are sexy but theyre JUST NOT MEN!! lol...

Pfffttt well when you all bugger off for hours on end, it leads up to conversations about ellegible batchelors.... kind of.

But yeah, Ana Ivanovich..... if I had a willy I'd so tap that. I've also got a bit of a crush of my supervisor of midwives too :eek: She's very motherly and stuff. *has confused self*

Nice one!! *LOL* and here I was thinking I read all those pages for nothing when I find a gem like this!!!

Big brother...eh stopped watching after I saw who went in. I haven't the ability to actually smack people through the tele so it is too frustating to watch!!

My day...saw a CDC today and should hopefully be SSing next week.

Tyn- I have been doing my own thing and just eating when hungry only and stopping when full and have managed to loose 6 lbs since thursday ( obsessive weigh-er) ( I blame my parents- best way I found:D) Just keep doing what your doing and make sure you drink plenty of water!!

J

p.s glad you've joined!!

lol dno tyn. women are sexy but theyre JUST NOT MEN!! lol...
\\\

Yea - it's not just the extra "bits" - the chemistry's all wrong - know what I mean? :(

ooh i spy with my little eye, someone beginning with 'F'! Wilkommen xxx

\\\

Yea - it's not just the extra "bits" - the chemistry's all wrong - know what I mean? :(

lol its not really to do with bits for me, although a man can do great things with his:p its to do with strength and feeling safe and comfortable and manly and hairy and just you know, MAN!!!! weedy men are a big no no... x

lol its not really to do with bits for me, although a man can do great things with his:p its to do with strength and feeling safe and comfortable and manly and hairy and just you know, MAN!!!! weedy men are a big no no... x

hmmmm ummm...sing it with me sista...!!:D
Can't stand men that I can just run over...most men wouldn't last 5 minutes. I am a woman that needs someone who can let me do my thing...but still give me a little tug back to earth when I get a lilttle big for my boots.

Women...well whist I have always been able to see the beauty of woman...I could never be with one. Just don't do a thing for me...
J

hmmmm ummm...sing it with me sista...!!:D
Can't stand men that I can just run over...most men wouldn't last 5 minutes. I am a woman that needs someone who can let me do my thing...but still give me a little tug back to earth when I get a lilttle big for my boots.

Women...well whist I have always been able to see the beauty of woman...I could never be with one. Just don't do a thing for me...
J

Yup defo agree there. Weedy guys that agree to everything are just the pits. I like to be rubbed up the wrong way and arguments... just *yum*

Women can be hot and stuff for me, I have kissed some girls (the Uni incidents) but yeah didn't really do much for me.

I much prefer a rugged hairy grrrrrrr of a man who can sweep me off my feet. Lets face it, even Hulk Hogan couldn't do that right now :eek:

Hmmm soo my next question........ why Dennis from BB :confused:

Back