Big Boys Need Love Too!

Yup defo agree there. Weedy guys that agree to everything are just the pits. I like to be rubbed up the wrong way and arguments... just *yum*

Women can be hot and stuff for me, I have kissed some girls (the Uni incidents) but yeah didn't really do much for me.

I much prefer a rugged hairy grrrrrrr of a man who can sweep me off my feet. Lets face it, even Hulk Hogan couldn't do that right now :eek:

Hmmm soo my next question........ why Dennis from BB :confused:

Yeah has to be a guy that, for me, could get into a fight for my honour and not get his arse kicked with one punch, or who I would have to save.

Which one is dennis? I don't remember all their names...I only watched them go in. Is he the scottish dancer guy? He looks like that Perez hilton guy.:D

Omg we all have the same taste in men (ish) lol. I don't do skinny weedy guys either! lol.

And as for a woman meh, i could sleep with one and have a relationship with one if i must, but they don't do it anywhere near enough for me than a man does lol. Don't consider myself Bi either lol. Just not fussy. Atleast kids won't be a problem! lol

I have been ok today food wise. Not the best, but not the worse. Shame on me tho, tomorrow is my weekly weight in, dreading it lol

I have been ok today food wise. Not the best, but not the worse. Shame on me tho, tomorrow is my weekly weight in, dreading it lol

Yeah lets get back on topic shall we!

:p

Maybe if you found a rugged hairy girl..................????

Quick, someone find me a German Woman!! lol.

Someone stop me looking at pictures of Canada! argh! i so wanna go!

OMG - I can't believe how this conversation is developing (grabs shiney red shoes off elle, clicks heels and runs off) :D hehehe:bliss:

Quick, someone find me a German Woman!! lol.

Someone stop me looking at pictures of Canada! argh! i so wanna go!

So would that be with or without a moustache? hahaha
Aleast your honest with yourself...One thing that I hate is a man that is good at everything...that is my hubby...he is even as close to a gourmet cook as you could get...and here I am trying to lose weight...

I had KFC for dinner....naughty naughty me....but funny thing is I know I will have lost weight in the morning...We shall see...roll on monday when start my cd stuff.

Hey guys, day 4 of Lipotrim down and I'm not struggling with it anywhere near as much as I thought I would. I work in quite a stressful job at the moment but just working through my breaks just now and I'm finding that it's making my job LESS stressful because I get more done during break times! Can't get into the LT chicken soup at all. Tried it with chilli flakes and garlic and extra water and it still tastes rotten. Would rather drink a dirty puddle! Still feeling really determined, even after a weekend with people who eat like horses. Drinking about 5 litres of water at the moment along with a cup of black coffee in afternoon if I start feeling peckish. Seems to suppress it for a few hours! At long last, I seem to have found something that works for me I reckon. Why couldn't I have found this a few years ago! Ha ha, always the way I suppose and when I get down to my target weight, I'll make up for it, believe me! Looking forward to first weigh in! Hope everyone is doing well today! Dave. :)

OH_MY_GOD is that another guy?!?! lol... tyn tyn please marry a german woman id love to come to the wedding hahahahahahaha.

oh my god. where on earth did this thread go while i was away? i missed all the excitement :(

fancying women, no problem, having sex with women, few issues, actually living with a woman? i'd kill them in record time :D

also, i love skinny men. after all, i am marrying a stringbean next year :D :D hee.

anyhoo. back on topic :) i got home last night, had a bath and fell asleep and had to be helped out of bath again i was so tired, ha. went to bed. slept from half 7 through to this morning. feeling a bit better, ha. although OH (bless him) did check whether i'd had my third shake when he came to bed at 11 so i did have to have a brief guzzle :D

abz xx

I do hope you are ok abz. NOTHING is worth your health babes x

Earache is nasty. Sometimes it happens after you have trapped water in your ear in the shower. Damp atmosphere inside the ear can set up an infection. Why am I telling a nurse this? x

ha. nothing to do with diet or health. more to do with making sure OH got home without falling asleep in a bush on saturday night after working 10 hours on saturday and then going to a girlie night, then getting up early sunday to clean house for friends coming over, then drinking two espressos over the course of an afternoon and of course not sleeping sunday night just in time for a 10 hour shift yesterday, ha. all self (and thomas) inflicted :D

i hope your earache gets better soon hon :)

abz xx

Yes abz - you have had an eventful few days. It's really no wonder you are exhausted. I'm glad you're ok though x

Really? I didn't actually know that Gem, so thanks! I do seem to get a lot of water in my ears during showers so maybe? My whole right side of my face is hot too. Might have to pack myself off to the GP. I absolutely abhor taking prescribed meds, especially antibiotcs but this is a tad painful and paracetamol isn't really touching it!

Oh Gem, I'm not a nurse I'm a midwife ;) so I know probably less than you about the alimentary canal ;) ;)

Bex - Get to GP. I don't like antibiotics either but their whole strength is using them appropriately. If you do take them, also take bio yogurt with them as it replaces the stuff in your gut that fights things like thrush. The antibiotics are not fussy so they kill some of the good stuff too! It must be SO good being a midwife, knowing that every day you are going to help new life into the world x

ooh, midwife. used to want to be one of them! awww abz, hope you're feeling much more awake now, hehe. i'm not surprised you were shattered. I, meanwhile, weighed myself this morning and am STILL 14st 8lbs. bloomin hell WHAT does a woman have to do to lose weight??!!?? this is near on ridiculous. xxx

well i lost two days ago, gained a lb yesterday and have stayed the same today, so you fluctuate as you go i'm afraid hon. hopefully the whoosh fairy will pay you a visit soon :)

abz xx

Back