Big Boys Need Love Too!

tyn, lol, i feel tired out and emotional just READING what your day was like yesterday! bless you. everything will straighten itself out. In all honestly i had a little cry this morning and then i got in the shower and now i feel fresh as a daisy but still a bit sad. my cousin, best friend and side kick ever since the day i was born, who lived exactly 2.4minutes away by car (we timed it) got a job that she was going for in Cyprus, which means she's moving there to be with her fella and leaving me behind :( so gutted that i still havent text her congrats, how mean am i. and that guy i was babbling about seems to be getting close to another lady. facebook is evil! went on his site to post a comment and she'd written underneath (not the first time, i've 'noticed ' her for a while). shes in america and has written such things as "do you miss me lots" etc... and it gets me down. but it wont because i figure, and please correct me if im wrong, that if something's meant to be then it'll happen. if the guy likes me then at some point, something will happen. if he doesnt then gutted, but i've met a really really lovely friend, right? plus he gets to see me in september and by then i'm going to be much thinner and walking tall yay.

good news: hahaha, i cant leave that on here without this bit, people will start reading this thread and get manic depression. went for the TGI's meal with my gorgeous and fabulous friends and we had a blast, and i ate quite a bit hahaha aaaah well. we had that sharing platter for starters but then quite surprisingly i left around a third of my main meal on my plate cos i was full and didnt even think about it. good sign! and then i had a little less than a third of that popcorn sundae thing. anyways, weighed myself this morning and i'm a pound down from yesterday! but before we all start going crazy about the new TGI's diet, it's probably got something to do with the fact that the 'L' pills are working...i'm feeling a lot less full! hahaha

guy's i need a hug :(

much love mis compadres xxxxxxx

Aww Smelly! *hugs* Will all be fine. I sometimes think that we have to make our own destiny. So if you like that guy, make it known, don't let him fall for some yank. Besides them relationships rarely work. But then again, my advice usually ends badly, so yea ignore me! lol. I am feeling better today, going to talk to my dad tonight, we got a cinema trip planned, so will see what he thinks we should do about mum. As for my resits, soo spent enough energy on THAT yesterday, will worry when i need to. So yes, i am fine. Not a problem. Wohoo! Well.. apart from this horrible hangover. Major hangover.

yeah i read that you drank quite a lot. she's not a yank, she's over there working for the summer. think ill let him come to me cos i really dont wanna try and end up hurt (again) xxx

aw hon. i had a feeling that might happen. but at least you have got the ball rolling and you feel you are doing something. if you only have 1 exam to pass (i don't know if yours is the same but we had to pass 100 out of 120 credits so if we had 12 exams we had to pass 10 a year to continue and keep our honours) or even 2, then revising for just those over the course of a couple of months will be a breeze. concentrating on one or two subjects without worrying about coursework etc is much easier. trust me. i speak on experience.

as for the job, something will crop up. and if it doesn't then you'll be back at uni in a couple of months and can use the extra time to revise for your resits.

and all of this might cause a huge fight but usually fights like these clear the air. everyone will get their feelings out in the open, and even if you don't all agree you'll at least know how each of you feels about this situation and have a good basis to move on and work with it.

i know things seem pants at the moment but you will get through this, as you have everything else. life will perk up.

love ya hon. hope you enjoy your goodies. try not to get upset on it though. i bawl on wine if i'm already upset.

mwah
abz xx

couldn't have said it better myself abz!!!

Hey all, just a quickie before i head out.

Today has been good. But have eat loads of bad stuff. The cut off from my medication means i can't smoke like i used to (Yes i know, smoking with Astmah is baaaad) So i eat because i don't smoke. All one wicked cycle! lol But feeling fine today (still got a headache from the wine! lol)

Dad is taking me to watch WANTED in 30mins, can't wait!

Hope your all ok!

xx

tyn, lol, i feel tired out and emotional just READING what your day was like yesterday! bless you. everything will straighten itself out. In all honestly i had a little cry this morning and then i got in the shower and now i feel fresh as a daisy but still a bit sad. my cousin, best friend and side kick ever since the day i was born, who lived exactly 2.4minutes away by car (we timed it) got a job that she was going for in Cyprus, which means she's moving there to be with her fella and leaving me behind :( so gutted that i still havent text her congrats, how mean am i. and that guy i was babbling about seems to be getting close to another lady. facebook is evil! went on his site to post a comment and she'd written underneath (not the first time, i've 'noticed ' her for a while). shes in america and has written such things as "do you miss me lots" etc... and it gets me down. but it wont because i figure, and please correct me if im wrong, that if something's meant to be then it'll happen. if the guy likes me then at some point, something will happen. if he doesnt then gutted, but i've met a really really lovely friend, right? plus he gets to see me in september and by then i'm going to be much thinner and walking tall yay.

good news: hahaha, i cant leave that on here without this bit, people will start reading this thread and get manic depression. went for the TGI's meal with my gorgeous and fabulous friends and we had a blast, and i ate quite a bit hahaha aaaah well. we had that sharing platter for starters but then quite surprisingly i left around a third of my main meal on my plate cos i was full and didnt even think about it. good sign! and then i had a little less than a third of that popcorn sundae thing. anyways, weighed myself this morning and i'm a pound down from yesterday! but before we all start going crazy about the new TGI's diet, it's probably got something to do with the fact that the 'L' pills are working...i'm feeling a lot less full! hahaha

guy's i need a hug :(

much love mis compadres xxxxxxx

Hey hun,
You know I am a big believer in fate. I think if something is meant to be then it will. If you are meant to be with him, the time will come...if not then I am sure there is someone special out there just waiting for the little break when you two will meet. Really sorry to hear about your cousin. I know what it is like. I was like that with my cousin daniel when I left to come to england. He just came to visit us ( which is why I was in edinburgh.It is hard but you want the best for your family, and it isn't like you can't go visit or call and email etc...so just go with it. Believe me...ALL my family are in texas ( my home) and I speak to them so often on the phone I probably keep up with them more being over here than if I were actually in tx. So there you go.

Great to hear about your TGI friday's Food olympics!! I see you got the gold. It is great when you go out with friends...too busy talking to eat and by the time you start to or you stop start that you end up eating less than you think!! So good on you!!

p.s definate big hugs coming your way!!

Hey all, just a quickie before i head out.

Today has been good. But have eat loads of bad stuff. The cut off from my medication means i can't smoke like i used to (Yes i know, smoking with Astmah is baaaad) So i eat because i don't smoke. All one wicked cycle! lol But feeling fine today (still got a headache from the wine! lol)

Dad is taking me to watch WANTED in 30mins, can't wait!

Hope your all ok!

xx

Hey tyn, How did it all go? Did you talk to your dad?

I know what you mean about smoking. I used to smoke. But luckily for me I was never that bad. I mean don't get me wrong I started when i was 15. But I was never a "get up in the morning and smoke" kinda girl. I would be lucky to have 5 or 6 a day...and most days it was 2. But if I was just sitting and chatting with mates...I could go through a pack in 2 hours. or if i am on the phone to my friends and family in the states. But the day I suspected I was PG with my son, I quite just like that and did start again until he was 6 months old, only doing it at night when he was in bed and never during the day or in front of him or even in the house. ( hate that hubby smokes too but never in the house). I stopped smoking again two months ago. I just thought " you know you have enough to worry about with the weight, don't really need to complie the problem!" And as they are also expensive as hell these days, I just through it was pointless. I only really did it if I was drinking or on the phone in the evenings once my son was asleep. But would easily go 5 or 6 days without one. SO really it is easy for me to quite. Don't really "crave" them, but they are good appetite supressants.

Well, we had a good time in manchester. Had a bad day or so on the food front. Not that I was trying to be bad, but we only had a sandwich on the trip up so we were hungry, but the show we went to see was not over until 10:30 and then we had to hang around for a bit to sort some work stuff out ( explain another time) and so why the time we got hear our mates house it was 11:30pm and we were all starving so we had pizza at 12am ( ahhhhhh) and then I tried to be good, by only haveing a little bit. But was still hungry in the morning so eat the rest and then to top it off on the way home we got mcdonalds....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! so unfortuntately I have no doubt I will have gained a bit but I am too scared to look at the moment.

Oh well se la vie. I start my CD stuff and tuesday so no doubt all will work itself out!!

Well speak to y'all in a bit.

p.s scottdave....I have as much to loose as you so fingers crossed I will eventually catch up to you!!
heheh

Helloooo everyonnnne. Dont worry about the maccys jenn, it's one day and you still havent properly started yet so it's a treat!

Last night I was trying on my old size 18 clothes and was quite shocked as to how loose they are! so i uploaded a pic of one on my signature so i can remind myself how far i've come already! yaaaaaaay!

have a good day everyone xxx

OMG!!

I've not been on for like 4 days(ish) and you guys have posted over 20 pages :eek:

Well I passed my driving test woooo!!

I was just wondering, now I've passed my test I'm coming ooop north to meet Abz and noticed that most of you are in that general vicinity. Do you fancy doing a little meet or something?

I'm on a night tonight which is great as it's always busy (women seem to luuuuurrve labouring during the night!) he only thing is I've not slept a wink and I'm hanging now which is typical around the time I need to start getting ready. My hair takes ages to straighten, poooo.

I haven't had time to properly read through the whole dissertation on here so will do when I have my break tonight ;)

Hope you guys are all doing good, have missed you a teensey bit and will catch you all later!

Mwah x x x x x x x

Congratulations on passing your driving test:)

OMG!!

I've not been on for like 4 days(ish) and you guys have posted over 20 pages :eek:

Well I passed my driving test woooo!!

I was just wondering, now I've passed my test I'm coming ooop north to meet Abz and noticed that most of you are in that general vicinity. Do you fancy doing a little meet or something?

I'm on a night tonight which is great as it's always busy (women seem to luuuuurrve labouring during the night!) he only thing is I've not slept a wink and I'm hanging now which is typical around the time I need to start getting ready. My hair takes ages to straighten, poooo.

I haven't had time to properly read through the whole dissertation on here so will do when I have my break tonight ;)

Hope you guys are all doing good, have missed you a teensey bit and will catch you all later!

Mwah x x x x x x x

Hey you!! Congrats...hehee...still l have to take mine. Been driving on my US licences for longer than I should really. hehehe

Ok need help...I was planning on starting my SSing on tuesday...but I kinda feel like I am just waiting for D day. I could start tomorrow...but not sure...what do you guys think? Start tomorrow...( monday) or wait till tuesday? I kinda want to bit the bullet and just start tomorrow. as monday is the beginning of the week. But then the reason I picked tuesday was because it was the 1st of the month and I was going to be busy that day so thought I might take my mind off things.....Oh decisions...decisions!! ahhhhh

p.s scottdave....I have as much to loose as you so fingers crossed I will eventually catch up to you!!
heheh

It's good to know someone else has a bit to go too! I struggled this weekend with my mind i.e. I had thoughts of going for a Subway earlier on the way into work but I just went and bought a bottle of water and drank that instead. Enjoying the footie just now with a LT chocolate shake and then need to go to bed for an early start tomorrow!

It's good to know someone else has a bit to go too! I struggled this weekend with my mind i.e. I had thoughts of going for a Subway earlier on the way into work but I just went and bought a bottle of water and drank that instead. Enjoying the footie just now with a LT chocolate shake and then need to go to bed for an early start tomorrow!

hehehe...well I am starting mine CD stuff tomorrow...so we shall see what happens then! GOod choice though. Got the footie on myself at the minute. GO spain!!

espaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! woop!! so bex when you goin up to leeds? xxx

Elle - well done 2lb is great and if you don't starve yourself and eat fibre and fruit and veg you won't need the senokot (or the dynamite!) x
Dave - Wow, that's wopping x

elle...yeah it was funny i was near your way on friday we went through birmingham up the M6. And then at one point not that far from wigan on our way to Sale. ( where we used to live).

Congratulations Bex on passing your driving test. Are you good or do we all stay indoors? Seriously though, it's SO good to be independent As a female, I feel much safer having my own transport and access to the breakdown service. x

Well that's taken ages - catching up with all the posting and giving some quick replies as I go.
Tyn - Give yourself a break and stop beating yourself up. You have some work to do. You now know what it is and what you have to do to achieve your goal - go for it and you'll feel much better. Remember "our failures are the building blocks of our success". All you want is within your grasp - just not all at once. Try to be a little patient. I too want it all and want it now. Oh and remember - it won't come to you - you have to go get it. Love to you Tyn - life's hard at the mo and its so easy to get depressed :) It's ok to have a drink but don't expect to find any answers at the bottom of a bottle - just fudges the issue for a while - hugs x
I not gonna preach to anyone cos I've been VERY naughty this weekend :D

Back