Big Boys Need Love Too!

Oh and hi Silence! Welcome to the gossip and random conversation thread! :)

Awww thanks Martyn. It's nice to be here. You sound like a very friendly lot!!!

~Silence~

Bloody bitches at that! haha

Dress Size81012141618202224BustInches32¾34½35¾38¼40½4345¼47½50¼cm83879197103109115121127WaistInches25½2728½3133¼35½3840½42¾cm64½68½72½78½84½90½96½102½108½Full HipInches35½3738½4143¼45¾4850¼52¾cm909498104110116122128134

So, here's what's interesting about this chart. I've just measured myself. I come out at 102 cm round the hips, this is 40.2 inches. So apparently i'm safely a size 14. Around the waist i'm 88cm. This makes me closer to a size 18! this is weiiiiird. what the hell lol?

well tyn, i'm going to see it tomorrow night at the bradford IMAX and i can't wait!! i was going to book tickets for opening night at our local cinema but then when i got the chance to see it on an uber large curved screen a couple of days later i thought that would do, ha. apparently there's a couple of scenes that have been filmed specifically for the IMAX effects so i'm really excited. so excited that one of my friends is refusing to sit next to me!!

i haven't been able to watch anything with heath ledger in it since he died i don't think. i thought he was absolutely amazing and he is the first celebrity i have been truly gutted about dying. i also fancied the pants off him as a teenager... and then continued to, ha. i never grew out of it :D

still, i can't wait to see him as the joker :)

has there been anything else in the news about christian bale being arrested?

abz xx

:character00238: Morning everyong :character00238: You beat me to it again abz :character00238: Mr Sun is a southerner again this morning unless he's spreading it around a bit to all of you :character00238:

Morning Gem, I am off to Paignton down on the English riviera this morning so I'm hoping Mr Sun is out that far south!

Ah... a trip to the seaside. That'll be nice. I'll have a word with Mr Sun on your behalf

I'll send you some French sun, if you like. It was 30 degrees here again yesterday (was stuck in the office all day though :( )

~Silence~

I can't be greedy. The sun here is lovely and we've had it for a few days now. Enjoy the French sun Silence and thanks for the offer. May need to take you up on that sometime, knowing the British weather!

Enjoy the British sunshine.... make the most of it!!!

~Silence~

Hi y'all. Where is everyone? I guess Mr Sun has been spreading himself about a bit today and you've all been taking the pleasure of him :character00238: I hope you have all had a good day.

I have SO been a good girl today food wise - all in the hope of shedding some hardcore lbs for Monday's weigh in. I hope it works :D

Bye for now :) x

We had a glorious day at Paignton, sun shining, fair ground on the green and too much sea weed on the beach!

glad you had a good day taz.... its been insufferably hot here. :(

~Silence~

At least you had sea! Sea weed can be a bit smelly though, can't it Taz?

Hi Silence. Have you had a good day too?

Hey guys and gals, ta for my welcome *feels speshul* tee hee!

How is everyone going? I've been at an all day BBQ and been rather naughty :eek: (Abz please don't beat me ;) )

We're off to Devon for the day tomorrow to vist Dawlish Warren. This place is totally nostalgic to me, its when we used to go on holiday when I was younger!

Oh and none of you are biatches, you all rock ;)

Love you guys
x x x x x x x

Back