Big Boys Need Love Too!

I'm hoping for an epiphany on the scales tomorrow morning and if I'm sticking to original plan, I probably have 40 to lose by Christmas. Hahaha - as if? The first 30 won't be gone by 29th September (target) so the next 30 will start late - But am I bovvered? Not a chance x

hey guys. well i got an email from my cdc telling me to stop beating myself up, i'm on holiday for god's sake and we'll sort it out when i get back. i can see her a week after i get back, two weeks after i get back or both if i want to get extra support. i usually only go fortnightly. so i don't feel so bad now, ha. no wagging fingers, but then i knew there wouldn't be really. honest :D

i have cut down a wee bit this week too or the carb withdrawal is going to be a nightmare. we need to go shopping the day we get back to get all the stuff in that i can eat otherwise it's going to be difficult and easy to find an excuse to not start for another day. still not sure which plan i'm going to start on but whichever one it is it's going to be on monday. as today is only friday i need to stop thinking about it and also being incredibly self centred which is what i am being on here. sorry about that!!

taz and gem. how are you holding up guys? how was the dentist gem? you get through it ok? the sun here in roskilde is shining but no doubt it will have vanished before it's time to go anywhere as it has the last couple of days...

abz xx

:character00238: Good mornng everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun is making an effort this morning but I'm not sure his heart is in it.

Abz - Glad your CDC is being supportive. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and don't worry. Taz seems to be doing really well and I am ok too. To be honest I don't really think it's hit me properly yet. It was Claire though that was going to the dentist yesterday, not me :)

Claire - I hope the Dentist went well

Tyn - Hope the move has gone well and you are settling into your new pad :cool:

Taz - Beat you to it this morning (so did Abz) :D

:sick0019:Naughty Elle - Work out how many days to Christmas - that'll keep you out of mischief for a while :p

:scale: Happy with the weigh in this morning 2lb gone (not squatters - ticker moving stuff - at last) :bliss:

Woo hoo well done for moving that ticker! Yeah I think I am still about the same as you Gem. It just doesn't seem to have registered with me yet so I hope that doesn't mean that it will hit me later on. I have been feeling generally 'off' and that has affected the diet but it still seems unreal

I know what you mean about feeling "off" but it hasn't affected me much food wise. Don't know how it will be next week but I'm taking each day as it comes. Didn't sleep well last night - mind racing - may have been because I have everything done now and all I've got to do is wait for it to happen. I think I will sort out some photos this weekend and make up a board for people to see at the wake - you know remembering the happier times. x

That's a great idea Gem. I am not sleeping well either but I have to go to work tomorrow cus if I don't then I would have to get a sick note which I don't want to do

I might do that though cos I'm on a phased return and due in on Wednesday. I am pretty sure I won't feel able to face the chaos the day after the funeral - better to make a clear start the following Monday. It'll give it time to sink in too and to sort out any loose ends. x

Morning all!

I thought I needed to face reality and for the first time in over a week i used the scales this morning. And I was pleasantly surprised! 17st 5lb. Exactly the same as the last time I weighed in a week and a half ago which of course does mean I don't get to move the ticker but it does mean that my pesky man trouble hasn't had too much of an effect.

The dentist told me off about flossing :( and I need to have a temporary filling replaced with a real one in December :cry:. I hate that and I'll have all the anesthetic offered. I'd love to be sedated but I know that is daft.

It sounds like despite any troubles everyone seems like they are being positive and getting on with life best they can. Yay for us!

glad the dentist went ok wheels. sorry i keep getting people mixed up. i'm trying to catch up as fast as possible with everything on as little time as possible while i'm away and keep getting everything topsy turvy!!

well done on the no gain wheels. it's always a good thing :)

well the sun is still shining here but it's cold outside and we haven't ventured far as yet. in fact we've just watched a rather cheesy old film with mel gibson in it with danish subtitles, ha.

am thinking of curling up in a sunny patch shortly with my book.

ttfn.

abz xx

Well done not letting the less fair sex b****r things up for you. Clean sheet for a loss next week I reckon
:party0011:
:party0011: YAY YOU :party0011:​

:party0011:​

No gain no loss folks. I hate when your weight just sits still just to piss you off. So my official WI will be next friday. Im considering doing it fortnightly.

Gem there are 93 days left till Christmas, I've already counted:p hahaha. I LOVE christmas. I'm hoping to at least be the lower end of 12 stones even if i cant reach my 11stone 7lb target. But how i would oh so love to be there. But you know what, I KNOW i won't start the new year being overweight because i will DEFINITELY be under 12st 7lbs by the end of this year :D

haha this is all about me so far lol. and one more thing about me.. I was stuck in some RIDICULOUS traffic on the way to work that got me so stressed out my eye's started twitching. hahaha.

claire i really feel for you, but don't worry it'll happen soon and once it's over, it's OVER. catch my drift? haha, i can't think of a better way of saying it.

Gem, i aint naughty missus :'( Congratulations on the loss! I'll lend you the shoes that are rightfully mine as a present:p :p :p

Abz you just concentrate on having an excellent rest of holiday miss ;)

Taz, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMORNIN. I may do my kitkat chunky thang today :D

Tyn...........oh TYN TYN TYN. Wherefore art thou tyn... Hope you're settling in well you jammy git. Wish i was at uni...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love christmas too. I have already started doing my christmas shopping!

I just had some really shocking news. I just found out that one of the guys from work committed suicide yesterday. I am so shocked

I suppose you just never really know what's going on in people's minds. I hope he's in a better place now. Are you ok Taz? *hugs* xxx

Oh Taz. I wanna give you a hug - you're still dealing with your Nan's death and now this (((hugs))). Look after yourself Babe and get your mum to pick you up if you want some company x

My friends took me out for dinner today then we went to her mums house so we could see her new car so I have spent the afternoon surrounded by lesbians!

Back